AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-09-06, 02:20   Link #16701
Raynor

I see Tsukune talking to Outer Moka in the seal next chapter. She is probably the one that is going to get him out if he ends up getting trapped inside.
Raynor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-06, 02:25   Link #16702
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raynor View Post
I see Tsukune talking to Outer Moka in the seal next chapter. She is probably the one that is going to get him out if he ends up getting trapped inside.
she'll sacrifice herself to get Tsukune out and Tsukune will spend the rest of the manga trying to find a way to get her back. this sacrifice will assure him that even if she was created that she was still very much real with her own feelings. Then later it will turn out that she didn't actual disappear like thought.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-06, 02:36   Link #16703
Raynor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
she'll sacrifice herself to get Tsukune out and Tsukune will spend the rest of the manga trying to find a way to get her back. this sacrifice will assure him that even if she was created that she was still very much real with her own feelings. Then later it will turn out that she didn't actual disappear like thought.
Yeah, I'm expecting a farewell type thing... she says stuff like she wasn't a fake, blah blah you know the mushy stuff and now he will get to know the real moka.
Raynor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-06, 02:38   Link #16704
Chris38

Well after reading through the chapter ... I have a feeling that Tsukune is going to meet up with Outer Moka in the next chapter ... after all Tsukune is still traped within the seal ... and I suspect that to get out of there ... he probably needs to open the seal from within A. K. A. bust it up ... and Outer Moka, who's currently inside the seal as well ... is going to convince Tsukune to do that.

After all ... it's not like she, would want Tsukune to die, and this is what would happen to Tsukune if he stays inside the Rosario for too long, ... after all she already said in chapter 32 of the first season that:

Quote:
I'm similar to Tsukune ... for Tsukune, I am willing to lose my life ... to protect Tsukune ... I ... don't care what will happen to me ...
... so unfortunately I kind of suspect that something similar to that ... might happen in the next chapter, after all Tsukune has to somehow get out of the Rosario on his own ... since I doubt that Ikeda is going to kill off Tsukune like that ... so he's probably going to find a way to get out of the Rosario, on his own ... in the next chapter.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-06, 03:30   Link #16705
Johnny
Working the bags...

Tsukune going emo at the end reminded me of Tomoya in the After Story part saying the same thing...

Outer will have a Dr. Phil moment with him in the next chapter and set him straight that she's not just some programmed A.I....Then we can get back to the real world because it looks like Akuha is a major siscon and going to fight...

One thing I did catch is that Inner only has one part of her strength when unsealed. Tsukune is going to get a major power-up coming sometime. Also not sure where some get the idea that the real Moka is Outer. After reading ch 34 is should be pretty clear that it's not...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-06, 03:37   Link #16706
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
We originally believed that it was because the sealed Moka's personality was the original one because it's the one that's unaffected by the Shinso blood. Ergo, some of us believed that the seal Moka's personality is the personality she would've grown into had she not received any Shinso blood at birth if she did not need it to survive.

However, with the new chapter, I think that my original theory is now more correct, and that if the seal works the way Touhou Fuhai explained, in that the seal works to hide various aspects of Moka and leaves out only a few, then Outer Moka's personality is indeed what remains of the personality traits of the true Moka. That is, if you could describe Moka as kind-hearted but stern and tough, then the seal works to hide the stern and toughness of Moka's character but leave her kindness out in the open. Because her kindness is the only aspect of her character that remains, it would appear that it's the main part of Moka's character. So in essence, Outer Moka isn't exactly fake, but is in fact only part of Moka's true nature.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-06, 03:51   Link #16707
Johnny
Working the bags...

Ah I basically knew why was just being rhetorical after seeing ch 34 and the previous. Whether some of her remained when being sealed maybe true, but after seeing Akasha say fake personality it should be open and shut case. As for her attitude when finally unsealed, wouldn't your personality be somewhat frigid after being sealed for years? Although Tsukune's pretty much wrong in his assumptions that Outer's just acting out like some programmed robot is something he should discover next chapter. I"m just ready to get back into the real world and see some action...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-06, 03:57   Link #16708
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Tsukune going emo at the end reminded me of Tomoya in the After Story part saying the same thing...

Outer will have a Dr. Phil moment with him in the next chapter and set him straight that she's not just some programmed A.I....Then we can get back to the real world because it looks like Akuha is a major siscon and going to fight...

One thing I did catch is that Inner only has one part of her strength when unsealed. Tsukune is going to get a major power-up coming sometime. Also not sure where some get the idea that the real Moka is Outer. After reading ch 34 is should be pretty clear that it's not...
I think that the power up that Tsukune is going to gain ... is going to be simply about his Shinso blood awakening ... causing Akua to have a Oh Crap moment ... well I doubt that at this point Tsukune would be able to fully control his Shinso abilities, but I think that it's going to increase the amount of power that Tsukune has at his disposal ... and would probably cause everyone apart from Moka, Akua, Tohou Fuhai, Mizore and Kurumu (if she saw the events contained inside Moka's "dreamworld" of course) ... to wonder why Tsukune has such a fearsome power at his disposal.

After all, at this point ... I think it's the only logical way ... that Tsukune could increase the amount of power he has at his disposal ... and I think that, when he goes back into the real world. Tsukune is going to have enough determination and willpower to keep himself sane ... even when his Shinso blood awakens.
Old 2010-09-06, 04:01   Link #16709
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

*reads the chapter* ...

...'scuse me a moment... *takes Tsukune off panel* ... *SMACK* *SMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACK*

...there I feel better.

Wow, even I didn't think that anime Inner was absolutely right about the relation between herself and Outer...I actually feel kinda bad. Ura-Moka is the real Moka, hands down, from the mouth of the mother. And I'm giddy now, no, I'm estatic about the fact that only a portion of her strength is unleashed whenever she's unsealed - that's what I wanted to know more than anything. Everything else is moot for me, but I won't mind discussing it later on.

And wow, Akuha. I wonder if she purposely stunted her growth so Moka could recognize her easily. And she wants to be the one to protect Moka, awww. Sounds like Tsukune is going to be smushed when he gets out of the dream world. XDDD
Old 2010-09-06, 04:13   Link #16710
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
*reads the chapter* ...

...'scuse me a moment... *takes Tsukune off panel* ... *SMACK* *SMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACK*

...there I feel better.

Wow, even I didn't think that anime Inner was absolutely right about the relation between herself and Outer...I actually feel kinda bad. Ura-Moka is the real Moka, hands down, from the mouth of the mother. And I'm giddy now, no, I'm estatic about the fact that only a portion of her strength is unleashed whenever she's unsealed - that's what I wanted to know more than anything. Everything else is moot for me, but I won't mind discussing it later on.

And wow, Akuha. I wonder if she purposely stunted her growth so Moka could recognize her easily. And she wants to be the one to protect Moka, awww. Sounds like Tsukune is going to be smushed when he gets out of the dream world. XDDD
Well I think that Tsukune will get over his temporarily wimpy mode ... and it will be Outer Moka who's going to smack him back to his senses ... after all I don't think he's going to disregard Inner Moka's feelings ... he just needs time to get used to the idea ... that Outer Moka isn't the "real" Moka, and I think that he's going to get better soon ... after all it has already been established in the earlier chapter's ... that both Ura-chan and Omote are important to him, and in the next chapter I think that Omote (who he is going to meet within the Rosario) ... is going to remind him of that.

On the topic of the restricted portion of Inner Moka's strength ... I think it means that her Shinso abilities are restricted by the Rosario ... after all I doubt that Akasha would leave Moka with the ability to use her Shinso power's, since they contain the risk of causing Alucard to reawaken.

At least that's my impression about this, well regarding Akua ... I kind of suspect that she will be smashed by Tsukune instead ... since, like I said in my earlier post ... I strongly suspect that Tsukune's Shinso abilities are going to awaken during the confrontation against Akua.
Old 2010-09-06, 04:39   Link #16711
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....

this whole dream arc is reminding me of inception.
Angrypokstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-06, 05:02   Link #16712
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

You guys underestimate a little thing called harem-power. One of its most basic and most important rules is that no girl is left behind, e.g. Mizore already had her treat this season.

Saying that over time he will adapt to Ura as the main love interest once Omote starts to disappear seems quite disloyal to me and I bet my long-time experience on it that it won't happen either. After all there's another basic harem rule: "He" will find a way.

Truth is, although Omote is a "fake" personality, she is the one that Tsukune fell in love with, not Ura, hence his catatonic state at the end of the chapter. I mean he even lost his will to live. He now has to learn that it is not the origin that makes Omote what she is but that her experiences with him and the others make her an individual.

Last edited by Waven; 2010-09-06 at 05:16.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-06, 05:14   Link #16713
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Are we there yet...

Not sure if anyone has seen this fan art before. It's not bad...
Makes me wonder if Tsukune was the one that becomes 2 instead of Moka like in the anime.
Old 2010-09-06, 05:21   Link #16714
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
You guys underestimate a little thing called harem-power. One of its most basic and most important rules is that no girl is left behind, e.g. Mizore already had her treat this season.

Saying that over time he will adapt to Ura as the main love interest once Omote starts to disappear seems quite disloyal to me and I bet long-time experience on it that it won't happen either. After all there's another basic harem rule: "He" will find a way.

Truth is, although Omote is a "fake" personality, she is the one that Tsukune fell in love with, not Ura, hence his catatonic state at the end of the chapter. I mean he even lost his will to live. He now has to learn that it is not the origin that makes Omote what she is but that her experiences with him and the others make her an individual.
Truth is the author doesn't really need to fallow all the rules that have been established in the harem manga genre ...

... also I'm under the impression that ... while Tsukune might have fallen in love with Omote ... at first, if he didn't love Ura-chan as well ... then he would be unable to remove the Rosario ... at least that's the impression I have got about this particular revelation.

Simply said ... he's in love with both Ura-chan and Omote ... and while he still might not realize that he has feelings for Inner Moka ... he would be unable to remove the Rosario ... if he wasn't in love with Inner Moka.

Well, at this point we have no hints ... on how the author is going to resolve this particular matter, but ... like I said before ... I think that he's going to meet with Outer Moka in the next chapter, which should give us some hints ... on how the author is going to resolve this particular matter.

After all we don't have any clues about what is going to happen next ... and this moment is kind of similar to what happened at the end of chapter 26 ... basically the s**t has hit the fans ... again ... so I doubt that we will be able to reach an agreement on what is actually going to happen next.

So you might be right Waven in saying that Omote won't be left behind, but ... I'm a little more open about the other possibilities ... probably because I like Inner Moka's character a little more ... compared to Omote.

Well this matter is still left unresolved ... after all Outer Moka isn't gone, yet ... so anything could still happen.
Old 2010-09-06, 05:30   Link #16715
Tachibana
タチバナ

I just read the scans, very sad indeed, you cant blame Tsukune going emo after finding out that one of the Moka's he loved was a "fake", and about Akasha, so she let herself be absorbed by Alucard to seal him off eh?, going as far as to saying "i might not be able to come back this time" that got me thinkin that her body is still "whole" inside Alucard which would serve as a medium for the sealing, which gave me the idea there might be a chance to get her back, but we wont see anything like that until they actually confront Alucard itself, if its possible, as for Akuha and her whole "hmm~ i wanna see her so badly" got me thinkin about the whole pervy sis-con thing
Old 2010-09-06, 05:30   Link #16716
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:

Saying that over time he will adapt to Ura as the main love interest once Omote starts to disappear seems quite disloyal to me and I bet my long-time experience on it that it won't happen either. After all there's another basic harem rule: "He" will find a way.

I'm not so sure because I remember Tsukune saying that both Ura and Omote are equally important to him. Remember back to chapter 27 on season 2. Tsukune says that he hopes Ura and Omote will eventually become one because they're both just as important to him. That's also why I want to believe that Omote Moka is already a part of the original Moka's character but is missing some of her character traits to make some others (namely the kindness and emotional feelings) more highlighted. I'm thinking that eventually they will truly become one because of this. If anything, I'd say he's in love with both because to him, they're the same person. But now, he heard that Omote Moka is a fake, and he probably reasoned that if Omote Moka is fake, then so is Ura Moka since they are the same person to him. Imo, Tsukune's merely misunderstood the situation but he will probably understand once he's spoken to the Moka sealed within the Rosario.

Now, the dream, the memory, has ended. But Tsukune is locked within the seal but at the same time, I don't believe that he will be locked in the dreamworld again. Rather, I think Tsukune is now locked in the seal the same way Ura Moka is sealed. Like Ura Moka, he is conscious inside the seal. That said, he'll likely meet the character that's normally locked inside the seal. Normally, that would be Ura Moka but in this instance, it is probably Omote Moka now that the seal is breaking. He will probably obtain some answers there and break out of the seal. What Akasha said about breaking the seal has a deeper meaning imo. Tsukune is the one who can remove the seal. However, each time he's removed it previously was temporary, but Akasha also said that the seal isn't permanent. I think that Tsukune also has the power to remove the seal for good, but to do that, he needs to do it on the inside. When that happens, Ura and Omote Moka will really become one. Tsukune's now in a position to truly remove the seal and he is the only one who can. If he can understand this, he will easily break out of the seal and return to his own body, and Moka will return to her original self if Omote Moka is indeed part of the original Moka's true personality, or a new person if she wasn't.

Last edited by Tsuyoshi; 2010-09-06 at 05:41.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-06, 06:03   Link #16717
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Spoiler for snip:
I don't know whether Ikeda will stay true to the very beginnings of the series but Tsukune actually took off the rosary when he didn't even know about Ura but just realized that he liked Omote in the very first chapter.

Although i do favor Omote I don't want either to disappear or whatever.
Once again, a merging wouldn't work for me either if it means mixing personalities equally together, both would be lost, it's like for example merging Asuka and Rei from NGE together, it just sounds like BS to me, . If they continue to exist as individuals in the same body after a merging than that's returning to status quo somehow.
Geez we predicted this very conflict ages ago when there wasn't even a season 2 but to think it would turn out this complicated

ps: It may be just a typo but i laughed when you wrote "shit hits the fans ... I felt a little awkward being one of those fans

edit:

@ Yoko_Takeo: Oh I didn't remember that specific sentence by Tsukune, guess there's little chance left for it to turn out a non merging scenario. IMO it would be a cheap way out for Ikeda to solve the "which Moka will win Tsukune over" question, I wonder if he then will realize both are killed off in the process because an equal merging would do just that.
I also read some people writing that after a merge we will have a Moka that is mostly like Ura in looks, strength and personality with,which is the Omote part, a little more of thedere side. Srsly, that's as good as a silver bullet to Omote's head and tbh more subjective shipping than i do lately.
Omote already being a part of Ura is doing the same thing, it disregards her existence as an indivdual.

Last edited by Waven; 2010-09-06 at 06:34.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-06, 07:27   Link #16718
Chris38

Quote:
Spoiler for snip:
Well it's not like ... the author's solution to this particular problem ... is going to satisfy everyone ... which tbh, is probably impossible ... well I understand you're point of view, but as I'm sure you noticed ... this particular problem has become a little complicated and honestly speaking, at the current point I can't find a solution that is going to satisfy everyone.

I still believe that this particular problem is going to be postponed a little, and the future of Ura-chan and Omote isn't going to be resolved in the current arc ... though, that's just my individual opinion about this.

After all ... unless Ikeda has gotten a little bored with the harem setting of the R+V manga ... the author will probably keep the harem going for as it's possible ... which probably means, until we are near the end of the manga ... so while Tsukune and Moka might improve their relationship, because of the events of the current arc ... I doubt it's going to be enough to resolve who Tsukune is going to end up with.
Old 2010-09-06, 07:37   Link #16719
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well it's not like ... the author's solution to this particular problem ... is going to satisfy everyone ... which tbh, is probably impossible ... well I understand you're point of view, but as I'm sure you noticed ... this particular problem has become a little complicated and honestly speaking, at the current point I can't find a solution that is going to satisfy everyone.

I still believe that this particular problem is going to be postponed a little, and the future of Ura-chan and Omote isn't going to be resolved in the current arc ... though, that's just my individual opinion about this.

After all ... unless Ikeda has gotten a little bored with the harem setting of the R+V manga ... the author will probably keep the harem going for as it's possible ... which probably means, until we are near the end of the manga ... so while Tsukune and Moka might improve their relationship, because of the events of the current arc ... I doubt it's going to be enough to resolve who Tsukune is going to end up with.
Well, we now know that Tsukune is Moka's destined one, Jack Frosts predictions about Moka and Tsukunes "Fate" confirm this as well, the Harem of course is just there to "distract" them from kissing or falling in love, it's cool to know the Moka and Tsukune will be together, i am a Moka X Tsukune supporter after all
Old 2010-09-06, 07:46   Link #16720
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Well, we now know that Tsukune is Moka's destined one, Jack Frosts predictions about Moka and Tsukunes "Fate" confirm this as well, the Harem of course is just there to "distract" them from kissing or falling in love, it's cool to know the Moka and Tsukune will be together, i am a Moka X Tsukune supporter after all
Well that's true ... but I still think it's too early for their relationship to be resolved ... I think that the author should develop their feelings, to each other a little more.

Also Shinso Tsukune ... I think that both Tsukune and Moka are already in love with each other ... it's just that they hadn't admitted their feelings to each other, yet.

Well if you haven't realized that I'm a Tsukune X Moka supporter as well, it's just that I think that their relationship hadn't reached a stage where they should admit their feelings to each other ... and the latest developments further complicates their relationship with each other.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire