AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2015-06-25, 09:44   Link #1661
Kirayuki

At least now they are in a pretty good state because they have the luxury to talk about what kind of adaptation they can choose to use, so it's not just a rushed adaptation. I personally would welcome a separate OVA/Movie adaptation to ensure the quality.
Kirayuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-25, 10:35   Link #1662
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Yeah I would prefer OVA too...

But I thought the minimum they needed to have real leverage in negotiation was the amount required for 1 cour anime? Some 120 million yen?
Old 2015-06-25, 10:45   Link #1663
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

200million for one cur.
But we don't know how much funds they already have before starting this fundraiser.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-25, 10:59   Link #1664
Kirayuki

The whole crowdfunding project seems to boil down on 2 purposes :
-Additional funds
-To determine how big the enthusiasm on the idea itself, and how many willing to support

According to them, they managed to get more sponsors interested on funding this (thanks to how it manage to gather 60 millions alone, regardless its alone not enough for 1 cour it managed to convince the investors that there are many people willing to support)

So really, we shouldn't be concerned with the funding itself at this point. If they have gained leisure enough to even think improving quality by considering Movie series, then it's quite telling they have reliable sponsors on their back.
Old 2015-06-25, 11:24   Link #1665
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Movie installments should be able to cover all the way up to KKK lol
Old 2015-06-29, 13:32   Link #1666
EvilMegaCookie

Now the question is: Which route?

The problem with adapting a VN with different routes is that in this case, each route expands upon characters not touched in the former or gives the spotlight to some that weren't given it before.

I think Marie or Rea route sounds more likely. Then again, given how popular Ren x Kei looks to be, that might be given a go as well.

And then there is the question of how many movies, as I doubt a 1 hour and 30 minutes m ovie is going to be enough. 3 movies sounds like a minimum just going by the sheer amount.

Also, does Reinhard's Longinuslanze Testament have the ability to use the powers of his Legion in Briah as well or is it only in Atziluth he is able to do so?

I do remember reading in some of the pages here that it could shoot some sort of light that destroyed 1/5th of Suwabara.
EvilMegaCookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-01, 01:17   Link #1667
KazukluBey

Can anybody explain what is Karuma Dan's ability?
KazukluBey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-01, 01:32   Link #1668
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Table flipping.

or "screw the rules I am Karuma".

Somebody else can explain this better to me because this is what I understand about his abilities
Old 2015-07-01, 03:49   Link #1669
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Put it simply, within his Kyuu no Dan, the loser gets to bent the rule and kills the winner for free.
On top of that, Karuma is the only one who knows about this secret rule.

So if Karuma wins, he wins.
If Karuma loses, he still wins.

So, to beat Karuma's Kyuu no Dan, you have to lose to him on purpose, and figure out that you can bent the rule after you lose.
Old 2015-07-01, 04:13   Link #1670
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

BTW....anyone thinks if it's actually possible if Alaya as a whole were to claim the Throne and what would occur as a result?
Old 2015-07-01, 04:36   Link #1671
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Nothing would happen in that case.
Old 2015-07-01, 05:06   Link #1672
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Nothing would happen in that case.
Not for general humanity sure, but wouldn't it still clash with other Hadou Gods?
Old 2015-07-01, 07:52   Link #1673
AkitoW013

Can Alaya be considered as a person?
AkitoW013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-01, 08:29   Link #1674
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkitoW013 View Post
Can Alaya be considered as a person?
Well it IS the universal Mind of Senshinkan humanity.... And has some form of sentience...

I see it more akin to the Throne itself than a Hadou God
Old 2015-07-02, 05:50   Link #1675
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Woohoo...

The legendary ルネッサンス, CV of Shirou, is tmr's guest!
Old 2015-07-03, 08:37   Link #1676
Kirayuki

After watching the latest nico live, I have found another thing that Masada want to put into his Black History list.

Though, it's not really he hates it so he's kinda in the mood of "back to the roots" with having to write Chinpira character like Bey again for the anime now.

Trivia thing also includes Shirou was always his main character in his original stories he wrote in the school days. This finally prove that Shirou is just his self insert character, further given testimony by Maetake (Shirou's VA). I can imagine Machina being jelly now!!
Old 2015-07-03, 09:31   Link #1677
nero12

Masada writes amazing chinpira characters. I personally loved Shirou and Bei both from their characterisation to their voice acting. It was actually fun every time they came on screen.
I'm really looking forward see them mock each other while fighting in the anime again.XD
Old 2015-07-04, 07:19   Link #1678
Darkking

Can anyone explain one thing? I mean "無形". Yako non corporeal and can manage physical phenomena, or what? How it works?
His meteor, is a product of this ability?
And yet, it seems taikyoku Yako very low, but he could fight with Tenma and do not die instantly.
Darkking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-04, 10:13   Link #1679
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkking View Post
Can anyone explain one thing? I mean "無形". Yako non corporeal and can manage physical phenomena, or what? How it works?
His meteor, is a product of this ability?
And yet, it seems taikyoku Yako very low, but he could fight with Tenma and do not die instantly.
His Taikyouku is given to him by Hajun but he simply at that time, had not realized his desire and thus its ability. He only gained the ability in his fight with Machina. Before that, he simply drifts aimlessly through the Mandala.

Yes, the meteor is a side effect of his Taikyouku ability (since it puts him in a position to manipulate the Mandala) The actual name of the attack is 計都・天墜

And if you mean why he did not die in the first fight....well, he is after all, the one with the closest tie to Hajun... It took the full force of Machina's Volsung Saga to actually kill him.

And also...the Tenma are all at the core, extensions of Yatou's will. So despite them acting on their own most of the time, their actions are still at the end of the day, part of Yatou's plan regardless of whether they consciously acknowledge it or not. It shouldn't be coincidental that Yakou ended up blinded and thus searching for the truth about Hajun as a result of his fight with Kei/Beatrice

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2015-07-04 at 10:42.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-06, 08:21   Link #1680
KazukluBey

I also would like to know about Akikage Shinno's powers.
KazukluBey is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
相州戦神館學園 八命陣, acta est fabula!!!, chuunibyou, insane love, kuso, senshinkan, shinza bansho, toki yo tomare!!!