Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-03-25, 14:35   Link #161
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palani
I thought the blue was caused by the Chakra that oro concentrated around it to make it float.
The sword is blue because the animation studio's didnt want to draw a sword with blood dripping off of it every episode. Its a kids show remember.
Old 2004-03-25, 14:41   Link #162
pnoy_kakashi

kids??!? show?!?! that cant be right.. this is too good to be a kids show... haha
Old 2004-03-28, 12:12   Link #163
DAyGO

Send a message via AIM to DAyGO Send a message via MSN to DAyGO Send a message via Yahoo to DAyGO
since the 3rd knew every justsu in kohona wouldnt he know sexy no jutsu chidori and rasegen
Old 2004-03-28, 12:41   Link #164
DAyGO

Send a message via AIM to DAyGO Send a message via MSN to DAyGO Send a message via Yahoo to DAyGO
when the fourth used Shiki Fuujin(if i rember they said that he used this against kyubi) to seal kyubi how did he seal it into naruto. the 4th would of lost his soul aswell or is their some pause before he lost his and if so how was he able to get kyubi from the summons belly(as thats where they both go and fight for enternity)to seal into naruto and do u think that he could of possably sealed his soul into naruto? could that explain why he looks like him. jirya did say naruto looked freakishly(not exact words) like the 4th.

how do u do spoilers???
Old 2004-03-28, 16:36   Link #165
SweetkisS VT

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAyGO
since the 3rd knew every justsu in kohona wouldnt he know sexy no jutsu chidori and rasegen

Ummm.

Naruto invented the Sexy no Jutsu. What makes you think the 3rd Hokage can't do it? It is just a simple 'henge'.

Chidori was created by Kakashi, and can only be used by someone with the Sharingan. Last time i checked, the 3rd does not have the Sharingan.

Rasengan was created by the 4th Hokage, which then taught it to Jiraiya. It is most likely that Jiriaya is the only one that knows about this jutsu, and since he hasnt been in Konoha, the 3rd probably hasnt seen it.

However, the 3rd may know it.

The 3rd probably knows over 1,000 jutsus, you expect him to go over every jutsu he ever learned while fighting orochimaru?
Old 2004-03-28, 18:02   Link #166
DAyGO

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetkisS VT
Ummm.

Naruto invented the Sexy no Jutsu. What makes you think the 3rd Hokage can't do it? It is just a simple 'henge'.

Chidori was created by Kakashi, and can only be used by someone with the Sharingan. Last time i checked, the 3rd does not have the Sharingan.

Rasengan was created by the 4th Hokage, which then taught it to Jiraiya. It is most likely that Jiriaya is the only one that knows about this jutsu, and since he hasnt been in Konoha, the 3rd probably hasnt seen it.

However, the 3rd may know it.

The 3rd probably knows over 1,000 jutsus, you expect him to go over every jutsu he ever learned while fighting orochimaru?

rasemgan was in kohona as the 4th is the one that made so it is in their. and they said that chidori is only really affective at high speeds. i dunno about sexy no jutsu thats why i asked. i know naruto made it. i wasnt sure cause they seem to be exceptions cause he knows ever justu
Old 2004-03-30, 09:15   Link #167
DesertFuneral

Question :
Why the Second hokage use water element jutsu instead of fire element jutsu ? I mean he was hokage ( = fire kage) , water element is the opposite of fire element and the first used wood element as well...
I can understand if the third hokage use earth element since fire and earth make good combinations...
Old 2004-03-30, 09:19   Link #168
Palani
///_^

The county from which they come doesn't limit their jutsu potential. The first uses wood jutsu and built Konoha which means leaf so that kinda makes sense. The second made Konoha grew bigger, therefore the water could symbolize the means to make the leaf Konoha grow into the big tree it was before.

And they probably didn't want to make a fight in which it was one fire jutsu after another.
Old 2004-03-31, 15:23   Link #169
DAyGO

Quote:
when the fourth used Shiki Fuujin(if i rember they said that he used this against kyubi) to seal kyubi how did he seal it into naruto. the 4th would of lost his soul aswell or is their some pause before he lost his and if so how was he able to get kyubi from the summons belly(as thats where they both go and fight for enternity)to seal into naruto and do u think that he could of possably sealed his soul into naruto? could that explain why he looks like him. jirya did say naruto looked freakishly(not exact words) like the 4th.

how do u do spoilers???

does anyone have any ideas for that??? its confusing me and no one was said anything to that
Old 2004-04-08, 14:50   Link #170
DAyGO

Quote:
does anyone have any ideas for that??? its confusing me and no one was said anything to that

i guess no one has any ideas or suggestions about that?
Old 2004-04-08, 15:12   Link #171
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
i guess no one has any ideas or suggestions about that?
I got one. Don't double post for dumb reasons.
Old 2004-04-08, 16:54   Link #172
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
I'm guessing the 4th used a variation of it because Kyuubi is not a human; had it work like the jutsu the 3rd used, Kyuubi would be goner--no need for sealing. I could also assume that the self-death doesn't happen right away but did for the 3rd only because he was already close to death after getting stabbed by Kusangi and bleeding for so long.
Old 2004-04-08, 18:44   Link #173
Xarrais
Hinata *drool*

I have watched 1-77 (78 downloading atm) a couple times now. And something I was starting to wonder Is naruto the 4th hokage ??

Spoiler:
Old 2004-04-08, 19:31   Link #174
DAyGO

[QUOTE=Lexander]I got one. Don't double post for dumb reasons.[/QUOTEt]

The post before my last one was like a week or 2 ago and no one was posting on this. so i said wut my last post was so that it would show up as a recent post
Old 2004-04-08, 20:25   Link #175
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xarrais
I have watched 1-77 (78 downloading atm) a couple times now. And something I was starting to wonder Is naruto the 4th hokage ??

Spoiler:
They don't seem that identical to me. *shrugs*
And if Naruto really is the 4th or his incarnation, you'd think the 3rd or the other high-up people would've at least known and treated him a lot better.
Old 2004-04-08, 20:54   Link #176
Xarrais
Hinata *drool*

I think the 3rd Hokage did know. He gave the order for noone to talk about it. If everyone knew he was the 4th hokage he would grow up spoiled a harder life forced him to work harder and get stronger.

Anyway there has to be something there they really didn't explain anything about naruto's parents. It is possible they could have been killed by the 9 tails too but if that were the case it seems like they would mention it when they talked about Iruka's parents being killed by it. For a show that focuses sooo much on giving backround on the charactors it is odd these details were left out.

Last edited by Xarrais; 2004-04-08 at 20:55. Reason: clarification
Old 2004-04-08, 21:00   Link #177
CommS007

The initial sketch of the fourth looked very evil
Maybe Naruto was also a mystery kid on a battlefield like Kabuto
Old 2004-04-08, 22:37   Link #178
LithKage

Naruto looks a lot more like another character ....

Spoiler:

Last edited by LithKage; 2004-04-08 at 22:37. Reason: stupid spoiler tags
Old 2004-04-09, 00:31   Link #179
DAyGO

well when the 4th did the seal he sealed kyubi in naruto maybe he somewut seald him self in naruto wich would explain the resemblance. eh the 4th does look like naruto alot but much older. even jirya mentions that naruto freakishly reminds him of the 4th i dont think thats really spolier and if u read the manga u will get a lil more understanding. perhaps they will tell us later abot his parents . i hope so. i hate this shrouded in mysteroy crap he could be related to the 4th in some weird way. i like the theroy that the 4th is in naruto but affected his personailty and apperance more while kyubi just resides in him and gives him the power.
Old 2004-04-10, 10:21   Link #180
<^UmAyR^>
Naruto Sensei

I'd have to agree with DAyGo's theory, that seems like the most reasonable theory, well thats in my opinion at least
Closed Thread