Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2014-10-11, 02:43   Link #161
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Question.

Is this the first time where the protagonist began with a villain-crafted mobile suit before moving on to a Gundam?
villain as in being a Zeon made unit? but not sure considered Sekai moving on to a Gundam because the Dom IS the Build Burning Gundam from the start, well, its just happened to be wearing a Dom shell as an armor of course.

(also Sei isn't a villian, Reiji would be traumatized........ )
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-11, 02:48   Link #162
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
villain as in being a Zeon made unit? but not sure considered Sekai moving on to a Gundam because the Dom IS the Build Burning Gundam from the start, well, its just happened to be wearing a Dom shell as an armor of course.

(also Sei isn't a villian, Reiji would be traumatized........ )
Well in this case yes, Zeon, but Zeon isn't in all of the shows. Zeon, ZAFT, Oz, Zanscare, whichever group that is typically a Gundam show's villain.

And also despite it being a Kinder Surprise with a Gundam inside, that Dom was, as far as the Gunpla Battle System was concerned, a Dom. Had Dom mechanics and abilities and was used like a Dom, so I'm sure it counts as Sekai's first mobile suit being a Dom.
Old 2014-10-11, 02:59   Link #163
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

Here's an interesting idea, The Rifle shot from the Lightning went off the "Dom's" back simply because It was recognized as a Dom, and not as a different Gunpla, Sei probably studied the Plavsky particles enough to create an effect that would hide the Gunpla inside by making the Dom's insides resistant to detection.
Old 2014-10-11, 03:05   Link #164
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

I suggested in the discussion thread that plavsky particle beams don't actually puncture the suit, as we've never seen a gunpla with such holes in them after a battle ended. My guess is along the lines of yours; that the computer system just created a secondary beam from the Dom's back to simulate a puncture, as flavor for the viewers.
Old 2014-10-11, 04:48   Link #165
Raso

Quote:
Question.

Is this the first time where the protagonist began with a villain-crafted mobile suit before moving on to a Gundam?
Kamille? The MKII was a Titans machine and had their colors till it got an AEUG paint job and later moved on to Zeta.
Old 2014-10-11, 04:52   Link #166
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Yeah, but the Mk-II was still a Gundam. Should've clarified my post into villain-crafted non-Gundam mobile suits.
Old 2014-10-11, 07:06   Link #167
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
so does that make Sei's Dom to the Build Burning a crude type of a Gundam Virtue to the Gundam Nadleeh? it changes its specs after shedding off its outer skin
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-11, 07:23   Link #168
Raso

Quote:
Yeah, but the Mk-II was still a Gundam. Should've clarified my post into villain-crafted non-Gundam mobile suits.
Kou piloted a captured Zaku II F2 Type before hopping into the GP01
Old 2014-10-13, 05:20   Link #169
tsunade666

The based story is back. Love the first episode. lol, it looks like Yuuma has something against Iori? or is it just me when he notice the gundam.
Old 2014-10-13, 08:13   Link #170
suiken

Quote:
Question.

Victory Gundam. Usso hi-jacked Chronicle's Shokew before he pilots the victory gundam.

Another one is Gundam X where Garrod hi-jacked a Jenice from a vulture that's terrorizing his town.
suiken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-13, 12:08   Link #171
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
The based story is back. Love the first episode. lol, it looks like Yuuma has something against Iori? or is it just me when he notice the gundam.
He was quick to pick up on the fact that the Build Burning Gundam was made by Sei because it handled just like the Star Build Strike, and if anyone would know, it'd be him.
Old 2014-10-14, 08:17   Link #172
kuroihikari2

In season 1 we had scenes were there were gunpla dioramas from Gundam shows. I think that now they showed a diorama of the SBS beating the Exia Dark Matter.
kuroihikari2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-15, 06:53   Link #173
Bombo
TSF Fans

OMG IT's GBF ..OMG OMG OMG
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-15, 08:12   Link #174
suiken

I have theory about Sekai-Reiji connection.

He could be either:

- Reiji's lost young brother that was taken care of Mirai's family (or just herself)

OR

- The domon figure we saw is actually Reiji himself. Anyone who watched the first season know that Reiji is quite a capable fighter himself. Maybe he changed his name just like Asemu and Seabook.
Old 2014-10-15, 20:06   Link #175
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by suiken View Post
I have theory about Sekai-Reiji connection.

He could be either:

- Reiji's lost young brother that was taken care of Mirai's family (or just herself)

OR

- The domon figure we saw is actually Reiji himself. Anyone who watched the first season know that Reiji is quite a capable fighter himself. Maybe he changed his name just like Asemu and Seabook.
I highly doubt a prince of some alternate world would just start teaching martial arts.....

Especially when he returned to Arian with a passion for Gunpla
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-15, 20:56   Link #176
suiken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye629 View Post
I highly doubt a prince of some alternate world would just start teaching martial arts.....

Especially when he returned to Arian with a passion for Gunpla
It's possible. He is a capable fighter himself afterall. And he might be travelling along with Sekai to find where Sei is. And Ral mentioned that Sekai moves exactly like Reiji.

But it have a hole. For one, why didn't he taught Sekai gunpla battle?
Old 2014-10-15, 21:00   Link #177
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

For another, how the hell would he even be on Earth? Just because they particles are back doesn't mean there's another Arista for him to facilitate travel with.
Old 2014-10-15, 23:16   Link #178
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by suiken View Post
It's possible. He is a capable fighter himself afterall. And he might be travelling along with Sekai to find where Sei is. And Ral mentioned that Sekai moves exactly like Reiji.

But it have a hole. For one, why didn't he taught Sekai gunpla battle?
Well technically he cant teach him since they don't really have the tech, or gunpla on hand

More accurately would be "how did he never hear about gunpla in the first place?" assuming that he knows reiji somehow
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote