AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-19, 18:43   Link #18241
Clue
nMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Clue@ Agree about ravel plus she is a phoenix one of the mythological creatures that I like more after the dragons.About Ross i dont think see will become like that ,after all she does know about Rias and Ise and the other girls.....but I dont know how she will act again other girls that not are part of Gremoy group or Ise harem.
But I can see Ross do a bodyguard job if that's happen.
Hahaha at this point once she realizes that she loves him she'll either become a total tsundere or a total yandere. i hope that volume 13 will have lots of sidestory's including ravel,ross, and ophis.
Old 2012-03-19, 18:43   Link #18242
Soji

aigomorla@ That's true. Still ,maybe is just me,but I think this fit him much better.
Old 2012-03-19, 18:44   Link #18243
AznSamsung

soji@ not just u ... me too
Old 2012-03-19, 18:47   Link #18244
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Well he can be called Ise Hyodo Gremory Phenex if he likes...

And have 2 of the 72 pillars names attached.
Old 2012-03-19, 18:49   Link #18245
bumbayker

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
the main hero's name in the TV show is Ise Gremory...

i think its already spoken.
Huh? Isn't Isse's last name Hyodou not Gremory?

As for his last name, when he marries Rias he will likely take Gremory as his last name in demon society since Rias is an heiress to her family. But in mortal society it would be Rias who will take Hyodou as her last name.

Last edited by bumbayker; 2012-03-19 at 19:04.
Old 2012-03-19, 18:52   Link #18246
Clue
nMe

yeah i'd rather have him keep his name so that once he marries akeno,asia,and the others they'll all have ise's surname and not rias's because it would feel as if they all became gremory instead of Hydou.
Old 2012-03-19, 18:53   Link #18247
Dragonking

I vote yandere cuz we already have a tsundere and too many tsundere is a bad with yandere it's a whole lot funnier aka Baka and test lol

Old 2012-03-19, 18:55   Link #18248
AznSamsung

clue@ so true ... beside all of them is in rias family already
Old 2012-03-19, 18:57   Link #18249
Soji

bumbayker@ That's a route that the author can take. (if he made them marry soon or before the end of the ln think that I really hope ).

Clue@ Why? He can take the gremory name and the other girls can take the Hyodou name. Is not like that they had to take a force the gremory name.(if Ise take the gremory name.)
Old 2012-03-19, 19:03   Link #18250
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I really think Ise wouldn't care what his last name will be when he is getting married to any of those girls.
Old 2012-03-19, 19:04   Link #18251
Soji

And ReaperxKingx come with the absolute truth and I think the same can be said for the girls as well.
Old 2012-03-19, 19:07   Link #18252
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

The real question is who will be his next wife after Rias. By now everyone in harem probably accept the fact that Rias is number one for Ise then again will Rias allow it? She already said so herself in many volumes that Ise is hers.
Old 2012-03-19, 19:10   Link #18253
Soji

I'm pretty sure she will allow it.....just better for the girls wait some time and not try ASPA lol
For now the real question is when they will marry each other. I mean in vol 2 Ise does dream about this. And Rias family talk about this more than one time from what I recall and (like we alredy say) with what have just happen i think the whole thing will be speed up. No that I think Rias or Ise would complain about this.
Old 2012-03-19, 19:15   Link #18254
Clue
nMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
bumbayker@ That's a route that the author can take. (if he made them marry soon or before the end of the ln think that I really hope ).

Clue@ Why? He can take the gremory name and the other girls can take the Hyodou name. Is not like that they had to take a force the gremory name.(if Ise take the gremory name.)
if that were to happen it would create a mental barrier on each of the girls. It's like saying i took her surname because i like her the most but you guys can keep mine because you re second rte and need to continue the family tradition. To me it's either all Gremory or all Hydou. The reason why i want it to be hydou is because issei is having everything taken from him it's like he a has already become property of the gremory's. they basically either spoil him or own him i'd rather have him become more independent and create his own family instead of marring into an already powerful one it's just like him creating his own harem. He'll probably end up keeping both i just wanted to explain my reasoning.
Old 2012-03-19, 19:18   Link #18255
bumbayker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
The real question is who will be his next wife after Rias. By now everyone in harem probably accept the fact that Rias is number one for Ise then again will Rias allow it? She already said so herself in many volumes that Ise is hers.
Rias will have to accept the fact that Isse is a pervert and will satisfy his urges with the other girls. Isse's dream is to have a harem and there's no point if Rias gets in his way of that. If Rias really loves Isse (and there's no doubt about it) she will have to make a compromise with the other girls who are in love with him. She will probably still be #1 girl to Isse regardless but I personally believe that the other girls deserve Isse just as much. Besides Isse has so much love to give. It would be a waste to give it all to Rias. :P
Old 2012-03-19, 19:20   Link #18256
AznSamsung

Clue@ i c wat u mean ...

reaper@ most likely Asia or Akeno
Old 2012-03-19, 19:22   Link #18257
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Hahaha well Clue I see your reasoning, but the thing is wouldn't it be opposite. Having Ise surname wouldn't it make them closer to Ise than Rias. Another question, where would the wedding take place, we all know (well I hope we all know if you are a true fan) that Rias wants a traditional Japanese wedding. Would the wedding take place in the Underworld or Earth, Ise parents don't know he is a devil and Ise probably want them to be there (If they don't embarrass him). The High Class society probably want them to have the wedding in the Underworld especially Rias's Mother.
Old 2012-03-19, 19:26   Link #18258
Soji

Clue the problem here is that he does like her more...like I already say the ln seem to show us this pretty clear.And I do agree that he love them and cant live without them.
but the fact remain that the Ln and ise own thought show us that Rias is more special for him(and we already talk about this).
ReaperxKingx@ Both? One wedding in the underworld and another on the Earth?
Old 2012-03-19, 19:26   Link #18259
bumbayker

IMO if Isse were to marry all the girls I feel that they should be all in the same wedding so there won't be any bias and all of them will be happy together. I wonder though how other people would react if they saw him with several wives. Will Japanese society accept him or will he have to move to another place where polygamy is accepted? Then again this is anime so I don't think it would be an issue.
Old 2012-03-19, 19:29   Link #18260
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Does Ise's parents know that all the girls have feeling for Ise other than Rias and Asia. The Underworld would probably allow it considering Rias's mother says Rias has to manage it.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural