AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2014-03-26, 10:55   Link #1881
fractal4

Since there are several Tokyo Ravens spinoff manga out right now, I could see season 2 or OVA's based on those. The spinoffs I am aware of are:
Tokyo Ravens - Tokyo Fox, with Kon as the main character
Tokyo Ravens - Red and White, about a boy in a miko training class for girls
Tokyo Ravens - Sword of Song featuring younger students of the Onmyo Academy (so kouhai of Harutora and friends)
Tokyo Ravens - Another x Holiday focusing on the male characters
Tokyo Ravens - Girls Photograph focusing on the female characters
fractal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-26, 11:21   Link #1882
Iron Maw
Banned

No need to touch the spin-offs, they could just do OVAs based on the shorts stories the anime skipped, or on the EX series.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-26, 12:47   Link #1883
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

That's not an ending at all, more like a start of another chapter.

All in all though, it was one of the best series these past 2 seasons. While I wouldn't mind a second season if it comes, it won't bother me that much if it doesn't get another one.
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-26, 13:10   Link #1884
ookamigirl

Final episodes are always the best ^^
This one was not an exception from that.
An abundance of action and resolution of the story.
It was highly enjoyable watching them fight.
Harutora's bravery was finally truly shown.
Looks like he has really evolved from the Bakatora image.
That's the Harutora I've been wanting to see.
Really good final episode with a sweet end.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-26, 14:30   Link #1885
bastek66

Shame that we will never get a sequel
http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/b...5809183437.gif

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2014-03-27 at 00:13.
bastek66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-26, 14:47   Link #1886
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastek66 View Post
Shame that we will never get a sequel
Bold claim. Why won't we ever get a sequel?
Old 2014-03-26, 14:59   Link #1887
Quol
That Guy

It seems to be popular and if its a matter of not enough material 2 Volumes would be enough for a 1 course anime.

Also with Harutora getting back both of his shikigami and being fully unsealed i cant help but wonder how differently the battle he had with Kyouko and her 2 shikigami's earlier in the series would have turned out.
Quol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-26, 15:27   Link #1888
Edon613

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quol View Post
It seems to be popular and if its a matter of not enough material 2 Volumes would be enough for a 1 course anime.

Also with Harutora getting back both of his shikigami and being fully unsealed i cant help but wonder how differently the battle he had with Kyouko and her 2 shikigami's earlier in the series would have turned out.
It would have been over almost simultaneously. There'd literally be no contest between the two of them.
Edon613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-26, 15:47   Link #1889
hsmsful1

When Hishamaru had that flashback with Yakou, how Yakou's voice was the same as Harutora's made me understand what I doubted really hard during the last few episodes ..... Haurtora is Yakou and Yakou is Harutora!
hsmsful1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-26, 16:17   Link #1890
Belgaesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsmsful1 View Post
When Hishamaru had that flashback with Yakou, how Yakou's voice was the same as Harutora's made me understand what I doubted really hard during the last few episodes ..... Haurtora is Yakou and Yakou is Harutora!
That is the same perspective I have. Harutora is just Yakou with his memories sealed, like an Yakou with amnesia, is just that now he remembers everything from his past as Yakou to his present as Harutora.
Belgaesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-26, 16:17   Link #1891
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:

Kyouko couldn't beat post-Shaver Harutora, wouldn't even stand against unsealed Raven Coat Harutora who managed hold his own against a Divine General. The same Divine General even that Natsume couldn't do anything against.

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2014-03-26 at 16:32.
Old 2014-03-26, 16:19   Link #1892
Belgaesh

Quote:

Forget about Kyouko, I want to see him kicking Kagami's ass.
Belgaesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-26, 16:26   Link #1893
Ickarium

I'd love to see him kicking ass, though not Kagami per se. He's just annoying.

The smarmy, arrogant-as hell father of Suzaka, and Genji? Oh yes.
Old 2014-03-26, 16:30   Link #1894
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgaesh View Post
Forget about Kyouko, I want to see him kicking Kagami's ass.
That shouldn't be difficult now that he has his knowledge and such back. Kagami was already just having trouble with Hishamaru alone, she wasn't really concentrating on him at the time.
Old 2014-03-26, 17:28   Link #1895
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

It was an interesting threat Suzuka made to dissuade Harutora from sacrificing his life for Natsume's.

It's kinda sad that he's going away. And even if I'm glad for Hishamaru that she's getting Yakou back, I'm sad that the old Harutora is gone. (Doesn't matter that they're technically the same person, and that Harutora's memories are still there. Bakatora's still gone.)
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-26, 17:53   Link #1896
Iron Maw
Banned

Nah, his Bakaness is still kind of there if Miyo's account is anything to go by. Plus his actions from the brief flashback of Hishamaru isn't unlike what Harutora would have done.
Old 2014-03-26, 17:58   Link #1897
liemtodaisu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
It was an interesting threat Suzuka made to dissuade Harutora from sacrificing his life for Natsume's.

It's kinda sad that he's going away. And even if I'm glad for Hishamaru that she's getting Yakou back, I'm sad that the old Harutora is gone. (Doesn't matter that they're technically the same person, and that Harutora's memories are still there. Bakatora's still gone.)
Don't worry, Bakatora is still Bakatora even if he has his memories back lol .
liemtodaisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-26, 17:59   Link #1898
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post

Well I'm happy bakatora is gone; and I don't mean "bakatora the powerless", but "bakatora the indecisive." It's great from a plot perspective too, everything has to be more polished and serious, no more bakatora to fill in the gaps; then again they might use bakasume and the bakarangers.
Old 2014-03-26, 18:21   Link #1899
Rogue66

A good ending for a good show. Kon so her true self which was Hishimaru she awesome, Harutora looks like he getting back more memory as Yakou, the last seen between Harutora and Natsume's was lovely. Really enjoyed the last episode and like everybody else wouldn't mine a second season but not enough volume of the light novel to make it.

In all this show was good, the character were done well , the story was good and romance between Harutora and Natsume's was nice. The only problem I had with it was understanding some of the thing they were saying but that understandable because i don't know much about some Japanese term. In all I give it a 10/10.

Going to start reading the light novel now.
Rogue66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-26, 20:42   Link #1900
XFire
150% done

Was anyone else hoping he'd murder that Takiko bitch?

Tags
action, comedy, fantasy, romance, shounen, supernatural anime