Notices

Old 2009-05-27, 11:59   Link #1901
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleonore Magilinon View Post
One little question (but really inportant to me):
What colour exactly are Nunally's eyes?
Cause first I thought of it as blue (like sapphire) then I've seen them as light purple and now they seem more like liliac and I don't even know anymore...

Hm, and while I'm at it, a second one - Does anybody know what castle or palace it is on the background of the picture of C.C. standing near the lake (in the ending credits, S1 ed2 and also the last picture shown in the credits of the last ep of R2)? It might be that she's looking at it or just in the distance... It's also shown for a mere second in the first op of R2 from different angle (I think it's the same building), and Charles, V.V. and Marianne are also on the picture so I think it's somehow connected to them... I used to think it's Aries Palace, but seems I'm mistaken...
That's the Sword of Akasha. Nunnally's eye's are a bluish purple.
Old 2009-05-28, 13:10   Link #1902
Eleonore Magilinon
Dreaming Sorceress

Send a message via ICQ to Eleonore Magilinon Send a message via MSN to Eleonore Magilinon
Quote:
That's the Sword of Akasha.
I'm sorry to ask again, but are you sure? Since from what I understood Sword of Akasha is a temple-like structure inside the World of C (or at least not in our world) and to get there you need to go through Thought Elevator. And that building looks like an ordinary palace.
And I was wrong, it was also not in first but in second opening of R2, almost the very beginning (but most importantly on a picture with C.C.).

And offtopic, what damn stone was the colour of bluish purple?
Sorry, thanks for your answer, but I was hoping I could compare that to something, but now it's hard)))))
Eleonore Magilinon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-28, 13:24   Link #1903
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
I'm sorry to ask again, but are you sure? Since from what I understood Sword of Akasha is a temple-like structure inside the World of C (or at least not in our world) and to get there you need to go through Thought Elevator. And that building looks like an ordinary palace.
And I was wrong, it was also not in first but in second opening of R2, almost the very beginning (but most importantly on a picture with C.C.).
Oh, ending. Probably Aeris Villa.

Quote:
And offtopic, what damn stone was the colour of bluish purple?
Sorry, thanks for your answer, but I was hoping I could compare that to something, but now it's hard)))))
Topaz is close.
Old 2009-05-28, 13:52   Link #1904
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by azul120 View Post
That's still a liability in that he had no real concern for the wishes of other people. In the real world where democracy is held as an ideal, he'd be viewed as a despot.
I never denied that.
However, tha doesn't change the fact that Schneizel wouldn't have tried to take the throne or anything else quite so dire if he didn't believe it was strictly necessary. Peace alread had been achieved, after all.
Old 2009-05-29, 18:51   Link #1905
azul120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogitsune View Post
I never denied that.
However, tha doesn't change the fact that Schneizel wouldn't have tried to take the throne or anything else quite so dire if he didn't believe it was strictly necessary. Peace alread had been achieved, after all.
Perhaps, but all that would only work in a perfect world, to paraphrase Cornelia's words in Turn 24. We all know he favored working behind the scenes if at all possible.

By the way, out of curiosity, what did Gino mean when he said that he knew why Kallen was fighting circa Turn 23-24? I just remember hearing Kallen being all "Whatever."
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-31, 03:48   Link #1906
JNottle

In the very first episode we see two kids playing who look a lot like Suzuku and Lelouch, but there is also someone watching them, I'm sure I see a little green in the hair but I'm not sure, if so, was that C.C. watching him as a child?
JNottle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-31, 04:50   Link #1907
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by JNottle View Post
In the very first episode we see two kids playing who look a lot like Suzuku and Lelouch, but there is also someone watching them, I'm sure I see a little green in the hair but I'm not sure, if so, was that C.C. watching him as a child?
yes that is CC
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-31, 05:30   Link #1908
Vicious108

Indeed. She's secretly a lolicon.
Vicious108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-31, 05:36   Link #1909
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

While Lelouch may look girly, the proper term here would be shotacon.
Old 2009-05-31, 05:56   Link #1910
Vicious108

Yeah, that's what I meant. Damn Luluko-ness making me use the wrong term without thinking.
Old 2009-05-31, 06:55   Link #1911
JNottle

Two questions:

Did C.C. actually care about Lelouch at all? or was she using him for everything? or if she did start to care about him, can anybody help me out and tell me when?

Secondly; loads of people say about a romance between them, but I don't see any hints of that, so could someone help me... Thx.
JNottle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-31, 07:36   Link #1912
Vicious108

1. Uh, yes, she obviously did. He'd pretty much become her reason for living by the end of the show. It probably started in the scene where she tells him her name and then later in the Mao arc where Lelouch tells her that even though Mao couldn't, he will fulfil their contract.

2. How about the times when they, you know... kiss?
Old 2009-05-31, 09:59   Link #1913
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Twilight View Post
1. Uh, yes, she obviously did. He'd pretty much become her reason for living by the end of the show. It probably started in the scene where she tells him her name and then later in the Mao arc where Lelouch tells her that even though Mao couldn't, he will fulfil their contract.

2. How about the times when they, you know... kiss?
They only kiss twice, and both times were a matter of preserving/restoring Lelouch's memories. He doesn't seem to enjoy it all that much, either.
Old 2009-05-31, 10:04   Link #1914
Vicious108

That's because he'd rather be kissing Nunally.

But still, even if the kisses themselves weren't really of romantic nature, there were plenty of other moments that were. Their conversation on the bed in episode 23 IIRC, for one.
Old 2009-05-31, 10:37   Link #1915
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
That's because he'd rather be kissing Nunally.

But still, even if the kisses themselves weren't really of romantic nature, there were plenty of other moments that were. Their conversation on the bed in episode 23 IIRC, for one.
You might as well say the same of the conversation in Stage 23. She was trying to comfort him.
Old 2009-05-31, 11:21   Link #1916
Vicious108

Ok he has no romantic feelings towards C.C. whatsoever, only towards Kallen who's the love of his life.

...That what you wanted to hear?
Old 2009-05-31, 11:28   Link #1917
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Ok he has no romantic feelings towards C.C. whatsoever, only towards Kallen who's the love of his life.

...That what you wanted to hear?
Yes, thank you.

The guy asked the question, I'm just providing the opposing viewpoint.
Old 2009-05-31, 13:42   Link #1918
Nobodyman9
Banned

Okay, should we just get this over with and tell him that according the official guidebook Lelouch never had romantic feelings towards C.C.

Oop, too late.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-31, 14:34   Link #1919
azul120

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
They only kiss twice, and both times were a matter of preserving/restoring Lelouch's memories. He doesn't seem to enjoy it all that much, either.
The first kiss took place right before Lelouch entered the thought elevator entrance in stage 25 though.
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-31, 16:09   Link #1920
Vicious108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Okay, should we just get this over with and tell him that according the official guidebook Lelouch never had romantic feelings towards C.C.

Oop, too late.
But he never asked for that, he only asked for hints of romance between them, which you can consider some of their scenes together to be, even if only on C.C.'s part alone.

...Or did the official guidebook also state that she has no romantic feelings towards Lelouch? Because if so, I'd have to question its credibility.

Tags
q&a