AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2018-08-24, 12:09   Link #1961
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

The power of the fish.
If only I have one myself..
shmaster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-24, 17:31   Link #1962
AnimeFangirl

Gabriel dropped me a Damascus Grain ?!?!! I didn't know she could do that!
Old 2018-08-24, 20:59   Link #1963
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Holy crap, don’t Scathacha‘s new 5* stats make her super powerful?
Old 2018-08-24, 23:00   Link #1964
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

She is pretty good and it solved her awful problem with her nuke.
Now some magna players will have issues with baha weapon synergy which isn't an issue if you play Zephyrus where she shines the most because she has an extremely sweet synergy with Nio.

But back to magna, people solve it by replacing baha gun (used for Siete and Nio) with FLB Reunion.
Old 2018-08-24, 23:58   Link #1965
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Zephyrus? Isn’t Nio good with a a magna grid too?

Aaaaaaaaaand Uno is now 5*. I cant believe there’s no title earned for going through all that..........anyway now I’m not sure whether to 5* Quatre or Sarasa next. I like Quatre for his improved nukes and his multi attack boost from his ougi, but I like Sarasa for her earth def down, greater synergy with enmity, much stronger sword ougi, and because I don’t see many people using 5* Quatre on YouTube while I see 5* Uno all the time. Any suggestions?

And anybody have suggestions for grinding the 40 GW weapon copies for 5*-ing without a second gold brick? I manage to get 4-5 copies per guild war, making it as much as nearly a two year venture the way they’re doing GW every other month now instead of almost every month.
Old 2018-08-25, 00:52   Link #1966
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Zephyrus? Isn’t Nio good with a a magna grid too?

Aaaaaaaaaand Uno is now 5*. I cant believe there’s no title earned for going through all that..........anyway now I’m not sure whether to 5* Quatre or Sarasa next. I like Quatre for his improved nukes and his multi attack boost from his ougi, but I like Sarasa for her earth def down, greater synergy with enmity, much stronger sword ougi, and because I don’t see many people using 5* Quatre on YouTube while I see 5* Uno all the time. Any suggestions?

And anybody have suggestions for grinding the 40 GW weapon copies for 5*-ing without a second gold brick? I manage to get 4-5 copies per guild war, making it as much as nearly a two year venture the way they’re doing GW every other month now instead of almost every month.
8 ultimately is better than 3 when comes to optimization.
3 is more immediately rewarding. But 8 is a lot better further down the road.
Old 2018-08-25, 01:37   Link #1967
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

I haven’t even gotten Octo yet, and I won’t be able to get him unless I switch off from getting 5*s.

Now, how the heck are people getting the insanely highly predicted damage numbers I see in YouTube e videos? For example, one wind grid I saw had the same exact setup I do with no pluses, except he had 3 Tiamat guns and last storm harps instead of just 6 Tiamat guns, yet his calculated damage was over 90,000 while mine is 56,000. Do the medium stamina effects really make that huge a difference?
The same with other grids I see on YouTube; not too different from mine aside from plus bonuses, but massively higher predicted damage.
Old 2018-08-25, 02:03   Link #1968
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Of course, stamina matters a lot.
And then there are stones. Those has 120% elemental stones as main usually has bigger number.
Then there is also the guild ship support, some people has the elemental boost support turned on.
Old 2018-08-25, 02:12   Link #1969
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

So the three medium stamina skills make a 30,000 difference? He was using FLB Tiamat same as me, but he had pictures of all his grids at near 100,000 predicted damage. I don’t think you can have multiple element attack up bonuses for your guild at once.
Old 2018-08-25, 02:51   Link #1970
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
So the three medium stamina skills make a 30,000 difference? He was using FLB Tiamat same as me, but he had pictures of all his grids at near 100,000 predicted damage. I don’t think you can have multiple element attack up bonuses for your guild at once.
He might also be using a job with more atk bonus, or simply has a much higher rank.
Hitting 100000 predicted damage with stamina magna really isn't hard.
Old 2018-08-25, 03:09   Link #1971
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

He was also hitting near-100,000 with all his other elements too, even without stamina skills.
Old 2018-08-25, 04:00   Link #1972
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Hitting 100000 is not hard though.
Even my garbage like fire grid breaks 100000.
Only my wind and dark grid is below that, but that's because both are predominantly enmity based.
Old 2018-08-25, 05:42   Link #1973
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Another explanation is that they probably had an elemental summon as their main summon instead.
For instance, my magna earth setup has 84K against water without a support summon set with 4* Yggdrassil. If I swap her with my Brodia which was already a sub before (so no change of raw), I get 92.9K.

If you didn't set any support summon, the difference between magna and elemental main summon plays a lot for those numbers, since you don't have any base elemental buff to begin with.
Old 2018-08-25, 18:42   Link #1974
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Never use estimate damage as a crutch, isn't reliable.
Old 2018-08-25, 18:45   Link #1975
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Never use estimate damage as a crutch, isn't reliable.
Quote:
Zephyrus? Isn’t Nio good with a a magna grid too?.
Talking about Scathacha.

Quote:
And anybody have suggestions for grinding the 40 GW weapon copies for 5*-ing without a second gold brick? I manage to get 4-5 copies per guild war, making it as much as nearly a two year venture the way they’re doing GW every other month now instead of almost every
Unless you have an unlimited number if half elixir to kewp hosting and hosting until you get enough token to clear 40 boxes do it on separate GWs.
Old 2018-08-26, 10:02   Link #1976
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
Unless you have an unlimited number if half elixir to kewp hosting and hosting until you get enough token to clear 40 boxes do it on separate GWs.
Thats what I’m talking about. It’ll take almost two years to farm enough copies that way, per Eternal you uncap that way. So how are people uncapping multiple Eternals so fast?
Old 2018-08-26, 10:45   Link #1977
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

There isn't really any special method. They either get lots of gold bars by doing maniac and Ubaha HL nonstop for the express method, or just go crazy during GW for the semi express method. Or both.
I know people who can farm like 80 boxes and just use a lot of bronze and silver moons for the half elixirs.

That said, you can easily get 20 boxes per GW if you can OTK Ex+ mobs and have enough free time for this.
Old 2018-08-28, 04:11   Link #1978
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

A YouTube video vs. 100 Zaoshen with 140,000+ predicted damage against fire enemies, Varuna set as main summon, Sage class, only two FLB Fenrir bows. I can’t break 60,000. How the flying heck.

https://youtu.be/vzSorC-fSKs

EDIT: Over 232,000 predicted damage in this one, also Varuna for main and Sage. For Pete’s sake.

https://youtu.be/CFU2NU-Raq4

Last edited by Shinji103; 2018-08-28 at 04:23.
Shinji103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-28, 08:05   Link #1979
AnimeFangirl

Quote:
A YouTube video vs. 100 Zaoshen with 140,000+ predicted damage against fire enemies, Varuna set as main summon, Sage class, only two FLB Fenrir bows. I can’t break 60,000. How the flying heck.

https://youtu.be/vzSorC-fSKs
Isn't it because he chose Europa as his friend summon and has two +99 in his grid?
Old 2018-08-28, 09:28   Link #1980
dragon1412

Now that i think about it, Zaoshen is actually pretty easy compare to other GW boss, the sole thing that he is excel in is that he is durable. even my magma water grid that's undeveloped as hell still managed to solo 90 and given if i willing to spend 20 - 30 mins i'd probably be able to solo 95 and 100 as well
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote