AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2017-10-30, 17:39   Link #181
VooXoo

The kingdom reaction was more or less what I expected, the author didn't surprise me there.

Last edited by VooXoo; 2017-11-14 at 15:59.
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-14, 16:01   Link #182
VooXoo

Asking to people that read all the raws, did the first girls he saved from the bandits ever return in the story or it was a dropped plotline used just for making the reader understand the unstable atmosphere in the noble world?
I like how the author decided to make Arc saving a young girl a routine in his adventure instead of a one time cliche.
Old 2017-11-14, 16:54   Link #183
Breimn

dropped plotline used just for making the reader understand the unstable atmosphere in the noble world
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-14, 23:14   Link #184
sapphire9294
Occulus

it's the minor noble girl and her maid, right? I think the maid reappeared when they were travelling to the empire for the first time. iirc. So it's not like they were completely forgotten.
sapphire9294 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-15, 03:03   Link #185
Breimn

Ah right, confused them with the villager girl.
If it is those two they appear again later on and make a deal with the elves tribe.
Old 2017-11-16, 11:19   Link #186
VooXoo

NIce to know, I thought it would have been sad if the author dropped them, I know their introduction was cliche but still, we got a chapter only on the maid reporting to the noble girl father, and the father all ready to go against the guy that sent the bandits and praising the maid for giving Arc a item that would make it easy to trace and reward if needed. Al that stuff is why I thought it was dropped, wi be nice when Arc will finally show them his face.

Another spoiler question, I've seen the cover for volume 7, is that girl a demon, a human dragon or something else?

I'm wondering how Arc will help with the new siege, he banned himself from using possession but it helped him clean 100k of undeads in less than 5 minutes, maybe the pope skill for removing every curse?
Old 2017-11-16, 20:00   Link #187
sasuke706

The cover girl is the dragon that watches over the Canada Forest.
She's apparently as tall as Arc in human mode. Or more like she hasn't appeared in dragon form yet.

She and Arc fought/sparred because she's kind of a battle junkie.
She whooped his ass but Arc didn't take any notable damage.
Turns out when you spend all your time trying to weaken your magic, when you actually need to go all out you aren't very good at it.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-17, 21:21   Link #188
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post
The cover girl is the dragon that watches over the Canada Forest.
She's apparently as tall as Arc in human mode. Or more like she hasn't appeared in dragon form yet.

She and Arc fought/sparred because she's kind of a battle junkie.
She whooped his ass but Arc didn't take any notable damage.
Turns out when you spend all your time trying to weaken your magic, when you actually need to go all out you aren't very good at it.
Does she like Arc?
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-18, 03:44   Link #189
Breimn

Don't think so. They just met. And there is another dragon that has been trying to woo her for a long time.
Old 2017-11-18, 05:33   Link #190
theshade1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
Don't think so. They just met. And there is another dragon that has been trying to woo her for a long time.
Hearing that makes me so happy for a series like this, just cuz it stands out from typical harem WNs. I know this is tagged as not-harem here, but this being a fantasy, action, isekai, OP mc WN it's almost hard to believe.
theshade1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-18, 18:42   Link #191
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

It's a harem, just the PT isn't aware of it.....ultimate donkan type.

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-18, 18:54   Link #192
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Harem?? I don't see it... The only girl show some of romantic feeling would be Ariane...
Old 2017-11-18, 21:32   Link #193
ShifuGamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Harem?? I don't see it... The only girl show some of romantic feeling would be Ariane...
And I'm fine with that. I only wished they make more progress.
ShifuGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-20, 06:47   Link #194
VooXoo

Yes, for now the closest girl is Arianne, ninja seems to have have immense gratitude for Arc but not love-love.
Arianne have some fits of jealousy and is a normal tsundere, we can see how close they are from her guessing the lewd thoughts Arc have when being a expressionless skeleton covered in armor.
Arc saved 3 noble loli, probably even them have more gratitude than love towards him, oh, almost forgot that the resurrected princess was down and doesn't know.
The romantic part can't progress much, the only way would be Arc being a quickshooter or doing all the romance in the bath.
Old 2017-12-04, 07:35   Link #195
VooXoo

Arianne attacking her fellow elves(albeit not same race or village) was weird, like if she was just releasing stress because of it, maybe the author made that part for making us understand the difference between her and normal elves?
Honestly it looked out of character, she is trigger happy, but on humans normally.
Old 2017-12-05, 16:16   Link #196
sasuke706

While she shouldn't have, Arianne's always been kind of a hothead.
She was actively being insulted by her fellow elves when she was on a urgent mission.
Not to mention they were mocking fellow soldiers from their own village when the two guards were clearly nothing special.
Arianne even saw and met the elves in question fighting so she might have had some sentiments involves with them personally too.

So it's understandable that she got pissed, not that it was the right thing to do regardless.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-09, 07:46   Link #197
VooXoo

This ask-permission-to-help phase seems to be done only for making the deal between elves and humans stornger and pushing the sieged country closer to defeat before getting saved by Arc.

Author is forcing it a bit.
Old 2017-12-09, 09:28   Link #198
sapphire9294
Occulus

iirc, she had bad blood with elves from that village from the start.

also, the mission was urgent and between 2 useless guards and the lives of the village at stake, killing 2 guards would be preferable.

the 2 useless guards being part of the discrimination group also doesn't help.
sapphire9294 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-11, 06:55   Link #199
VooXoo

Well...this chapter pushed the pedal to the metal.
Move the village to another continent, it will surely stop kidnappings and avoid the undead horde.
I just looked at the cover of the volume the TL is in, from the cover and what we taled above I would guess that when Arc help with the elf migration the superior dragon in Canada offers to help in the battle for the human kingdom, Arc could avoid going full power with her around.
Maybe the humanoid form was for less mana used in teleport (and fanservice).
Old 2017-12-11, 12:53   Link #200
Namorax

My theory is that the whole "move the village" idea was more to have a reason to get Arc to Maple, all in order to faciliate a meeting between the local Dragon king and Arc.

Arc is more or less responsible for whats happening, he was there and feaced the undead army, etc... there are plenty of reasons why the Elders would call him in to give a first person report of everything.

As for Ariane: She is hotheaded... and the Rouen Elves do more or less treat her like dirt, even though she just wants to help them.
Imagine you were treated like this and I am sure you would blow a fuse as well..
Namorax is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
clumsy protagonist, cursed protagonist, not harem, skeleton paladin