AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Maria-sama

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-03-01, 04:48   Link #1
farr5792

Marimite Doujinshi

I had collections of Marimite doujinshi, but it is in Japanese which I cannot understand. Does anybody interested in translate it...I'm really appreciate it..

I'm sorry if my topic or my request is not allowed..
Old 2007-03-02, 19:40   Link #2
Jubei_Asaemon

I can't help you with the translating, but I will point you www.lililicious.net They are an yuri scanlation group that has both chapters of the marmite manga and several short doujinshi.
Old 2007-03-05, 00:02   Link #3
farr5792

thanks for that link...
it just that i found another doujinshi that are not translate yet..
Old 2007-03-05, 07:33   Link #4
dxanato

Send a message via ICQ to dxanato Send a message via AIM to dxanato Send a message via Yahoo to dxanato
I am sure if you email the group they would be willing to help you since they work on some many other I am sure they maybe interest. There is no harm in asking.
Old 2007-03-05, 08:47   Link #5
pkgirl163

Send a message via AIM to pkgirl163 Send a message via MSN to pkgirl163
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxanato View Post
I am sure if you email the group they would be willing to help you since they work on some many other I am sure they maybe interest. There is no harm in asking.
Lililicious already has many, many Marimite doujinshi (I'm always amazed by how much non-hentai Marimite doujinshi has been scanned and shared on peer-to-peer programs!) that we might like to scanlate someday. Unless farr5792's doujinshi are ones that he or she has personally bought and scanned, it's likely that we already have them and have already made a decision as to whether or not we think they're good. However, if you've read a doujinshi that you think is really exceptional and it's not listed at http://www.lililicious.net/projectDet.php?id=34 then please feel free to drop us a line about it. Other people might be able to scanlate it more quickly than we would, though.
Old 2007-03-06, 03:57   Link #6
farr5792

I've checked the list and it seems that Gensou Yamayuri Gobamashi is not listed. The story is about Sei lost her memory after been smackdown by a cat. It's really funny (even if u just look at the drawing) LOL

Hmm, to whom should I email?
Old 2007-03-06, 07:56   Link #7
pkgirl163

Send a message via AIM to pkgirl163 Send a message via MSN to pkgirl163
Quote:
Originally Posted by farr5792 View Post
I've checked the list and it seems that Gensou Yamayuri Gobamashi is not listed. The story is about Sei lost her memory after been smackdown by a cat. It's really funny (even if u just look at the drawing) LOL

Hmm, to whom should I email?
Oh, I think I remember that one--Gensou Yamayuri Kobanashi. We do have it. Thanks for the recommendation!

There's a contact address on the Lililicious website, but mentioning doujinshi in this thread sounds like a good idea to me too--that way more people can see the recommendations.
Old 2007-03-06, 19:52   Link #8
farr5792

Owh, you mean you have it but it's not translate yet. Hmm, I see. Anyway, thanks.
Closed Thread