Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2009-10-17, 01:16   Link #4701
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
When she went off to meet him after "abandoning" Lelouch.
Hmm, not to my recollection. I seem to remember them meeting at "Clovisland" (lulz) and then Mao shot her from a distance before pulling out his chainsaw to make her "compact."
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-17, 01:19   Link #4702
Knightrunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
When she went off to meet him after "abandoning" Lelouch.
As far as I remember she was pointing a gun towards him.
Knightrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-17, 01:19   Link #4703
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Ah, alright. I was wondering, because if he had, she could've just mind-raped him like Lelouch and Suzaku and Random Britannian Soldier #59842.
Old 2009-10-20, 01:48   Link #4704
HollowScar

Send a message via Yahoo to HollowScar
C.C. being all mysterious, is a very likable character. She may have been sarcastic, but she also was protecting Lelouch, instead of staying back and watching. She also prayed for him towards the end. For someone who had love geass, and could not tell the difference between true or fake love, Lelouch seemed to have made quite an impact on her. He did not go insane, but actually managed himself pretty well, and worked with her in solving their problems.

Unlike Ryuk from Death Note, Lelouch meant more to her, than some entertainment purpose. She actually came forward to save Lelouch, which meant revealing her identity at times. Ryuk would only follow orders, and did so as long as the entertainment went on. On the other hand, C.C. was mmore like Rem from Death Note.
HollowScar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 21:38   Link #4705
WomanofSporks

I know that this topic has been kind of passed on and long gone (and that my theory has already been possibly talked of!), but I've been rewatching the series lately and have been theorizing as the what her name is.

If thought of on a more philosophical level, and if we ignore the undying curiosity which we all posses, it could simply be a matter of she doesn't truly have that name. Or rather, if her name were given we would concentrate on that far too much.

Such as with the case of Zero, (example also in V for Vendetta), they are meant to represent an idea, not a person. Just as C.C went by and alias once she possessed her Geass (and after), so did Lelouch. So it would stand to reason that these two, or perhaps all Geass users would simply stand for more than just their names, but that they would be standing for human actions. Actions that we aren't truly always happy with, or actions that everyone possess.

C.C. doesn't have the name from her past because she is no longer that person, and she stands for something more than just a person.
WomanofSporks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-14, 15:40   Link #4706
Aimingan12
Chibi's Bishie
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Aimingan12
Would'nt it have been better if they would have given C.C. full name instead of her initials in certain parts of the anime? I mean they didn't even give V.V. name even after he died.

"All is lost."
Aimingan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-18, 02:02   Link #4707
Tyss
Amateur Manga Artist

Didn't you know what C.C.'s name is?!?

COCA COLA!!
Old 2009-11-19, 00:57   Link #4708
Aimingan12
Chibi's Bishie
*Author

Haha, your joking right? I doubt that they would name C.C. Coca Cola.

"All is lost."
Old 2009-11-19, 01:03   Link #4709
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimingan12 View Post
Haha, your joking right? I doubt that they would name C.C. Coca Cola.
Yes Aimingan, he was joking.
Old 2009-11-20, 23:04   Link #4710
ZeBird0
In a tree

Hey guys, I was wondering, does CC fit into any stereotypical anime class? I was thinking tsundere, but then I was lk, not rly... So, in your opinion, what would CC be classified as? Or is she just a character who's completely unique?
Old 2009-11-20, 23:16   Link #4711
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeBird0 View Post
Hey guys, I was wondering, does CC fit into any stereotypical anime class? I was thinking tsundere, but then I was lk, not rly... So, in your opinion, what would CC be classified as? Or is she just a character who's completely unique?
Well, the thing is that many characters can fall into many character class types. Yes, C.C. does a bit of tsundere to her, but she also has the mysterious girl archetype. However, so does Eureka from Eureka Seven, but I think we can all agree that C.C. and Eureka are quite different personality-wise. To put it simply, I don't think there's any one character class that can perfectly describe C.C. She's pretty complex.
Old 2009-11-24, 01:18   Link #4712
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

Quote:
Would'nt it have been better if they would have given C.C. full name instead of her initials in certain parts of the anime? I mean they didn't even give V.V. name even after he died.
Would make a difference? It's like a pen name. It's already enough if people know how to call you.
Kid Ying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-24, 13:59   Link #4713
Aimingan12
Chibi's Bishie
*Author

I guess your right about that. And I was wondering, did C.C. make a contract with Charles or V.V.?

"All is lost."
Old 2009-11-24, 14:02   Link #4714
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
I guess your right about that. And I was wondering, did C.C. make a contract with Charles or V.V.?
As far as I'm aware, no. We don't know where V.V. got his code from, but it probably didn't have anything to do with C.C. (I don't think they had met by then) And of course Charles made a contract with V.V. I believe C.C. did make a contract with Marianne though.
Old 2009-11-24, 21:11   Link #4715
Aimingan12
Chibi's Bishie
*Author

I was curious since Charles was about to grant C.C. wish and I thought maybe she had made a contract with him since she also made the same contract with Lelouch.

"All is lost."
Old 2009-11-24, 21:19   Link #4716
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

The transfer of Codes only depends on the level of Geass attained, and is dependent on nothing else. The actual contract is nothing more than words. Admittedly, they are words you would not want to renege upon since C.C. can seriously fuck up your mind, but words nonetheless.
Old 2009-11-29, 23:06   Link #4717
zongetsu

yep, with that, you get the uncanny ability to obtain codes from those whom you did not contract with. Its the level of geass, not the contract.
zongetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-01, 11:54   Link #4718
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
She should have died with Marianne and Charles when she had the chance.
Agreed. But they kept her alive because the writers wanted to kill off Lelouch, instead.

Thus, the story of Code Geass has come to a full stop.

So, Code Geass was about the turning point of C.C.'s life. Although, we never got a complete background story on her past with the Nun and Marianne.

I'll still standby my belief that something significant to Code Geass R2 was left out of the storyline.
darthfury78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-01, 11:56   Link #4719
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by zongetsu View Post
yep, with that, you get the uncanny ability to obtain codes from those whom you did not contract with. Its the level of geass, not the contract.
And Lelouch's geass was very high. Enough for a CODE transfer.
darthfury78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-01, 16:16   Link #4720
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfury78 View Post
And Lelouch's geass was very high. Enough for a CODE transfer.
Unfortunately it seems the staff is unambiguous in insisting such a transfer never'd happened 4 Lelouch.
geewhiz is offline   Reply With Quote