AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-10-05, 14:10   Link #261
Fishfood1

i have no idea what did i got myself into, despite the warnings.

originally i'd thought i was watching something "normal". now it's something more complicated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Allow me to add this to the list of freebies:

what the...

roof>bed
Fishfood1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-05, 14:20   Link #262
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Is it just me or this anime seems rather Clannad-ish with twincest, yuri and hentai?

Interesting anime to start following. *Adds to watch list*

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-05, 14:20   Link #263
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
In the preview and OP, etc., we see Sora at school, I believe. So the integration of the two realms is about to begin. Hopefully we will get more of the depth and atmosphere game-players seem to be missing. By keeping Sora separate at first, we got a good sense of her feeling of longing and isolation.
It's probably going to happen very soon. Sora has already noticed her brother may get stolen away from her if she stays at home all the time while he's enjoying his very soon to be harem school-life. She was very annoyed when Haru talked to her about Akira and the ojou-sama. In fact, I think that's what she's requesting at the end of the episode. The lines are obviously very ambiguous, but I think she says she wants to go to school rather than... well, you know. Of course, that doesn't explain why she takes her clothes off...
Old 2010-10-05, 14:27   Link #264
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
It's probably going to happen very soon. Sora has already noticed her brother may get stolen away from her if she stays at home all the time while he's enjoying his very soon to be harem school-life. She was very annoyed when Haru talked to her about Akira and the ojou-sama. In fact, I think that's what she's requesting at the end of the episode. The lines are obviously very ambiguous, but I think she says she wants to go to school rather than... well, you know. Of course, that doesn't explain why she takes her clothes off...
She's not willing to go to school because she doesn't like it, so she actually thought that doing it with her brother would bind him to her through responsibility.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-05, 14:28   Link #265
wingman32x

This series is off to a great start. This is a pretty risque series though. There were a lot of mature elements in there. The cast is pretty good. Haru is alright as a lead, and Sora can be cute at times. I really like the neighbor and the class rep though. I'm kind of pulling for them. The whole incest thing seemed one-sided until we saw the flashback. The ending cliffy was well done. Can't wait to see how Haru reacts to it.
wingman32x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-05, 14:31   Link #266
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Is it just me or this anime seems rather Clannad-ish with twincest, yuri and hentai?
It's just you? *reads own post* Oh wait....

Clannad mustered up a plot when the main couple finally had their story fleshed out in the remaining 8-9 episodes. I think a better comparison would be White Album. All the early indication is for an over the top plot point and the unavoidable drama that goes with it to the delight of the effervescent casual fans. *ducks out of tomatoes from the fans of both White Album and Yosuga no Sora gamers*
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-05, 15:20   Link #267
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well this series certainly got busy from the start . Definitely some strong feelings between Haru and Sora. I mean you start off with that flashback to him kissing her as kids and then the episode like that. I'm sure sure Haru is trying to hold himself back, but not sure how well that will go depending on how the series develops.

Wow that guy really has some strong harem powers. He is in the school for less than a day and he's got a ton of people just falling over to get close to him . Don't think Sora being jealous is a shock since she could easily lose him with the amount of girls that will be gunning for him. Can understand with it being a small town, but still I don't think we've met a girl that isn't after him (well minus the background characters that no one cares about ).
Old 2010-10-05, 17:13   Link #268
Xacual

First ep was a surprise did not expect that much "mature" scenes after the 6 chapters of the manga I've read. Class president had me laughing with her delusional vision and bowing her head into the desk...

Hard to pick a favorite of the girls after this ep though, other than Sora, all the other girls didn't get much screen time. And what we did see of them didn't really separate them enough for me yet, though I don't like Nao.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-05, 17:24   Link #269
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

An interesting first episode, I really wasn't expecting to actually have any twincest being implied in the first episode , I'll give it a few more episodes to judge where the series is going, though I love Sora's character design either way xD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francismeunier View Post
Anyways it's GIF Time!
Freebies!
Gonna be claiming this one, thanks.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-05, 18:30   Link #270
karuroso

haha yes haha HELL YEAH!! =D when i thought that i had seen all could that is near a hentai with Qwaser, Queens Blade and Kiss x Sis, Yosuga shows that i was wrong =D

I was ready to drop this because of the damn incest (no, is not wincest to me, sorry but i have a little sister ) however it's counterbalanced with all the lack of steams of rage and the light beams of fury D= and the dark holes of despair , hawt meido followed by hawt ojousama, onanism everywhere, zettai ryouiki, yuri undertones ( involved with the said zettai ryouiki =D), and a very well developed megane.
This show really surpassed all my expectations even though i knew it was an eroge adapatation.
karuroso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-05, 18:59   Link #271
Divini
Senpai!

I actually only heard about this VN/anime just a few hours ago and decided to give it a whirl.

And.... ummm.... all I can say is.... wow

Haru = auto chick magnet. They fall for him in just one look.
Sora = kind of expected a twincest undertone.... but that was apparently an understatement o_o
Motoka = I think I laughed more at her masturbating than anything else, lul

Can any of the VN players clarify something? That memory when they were children where they kissed... was that a flashback or just her fantasy? Also, which one of the two imagined that scene where they were about to kiss on the table? (or was it both?)
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-05, 19:02   Link #272
chikorita157
ひきこもりアイドル
*IT Support

An ill girl, meganekko, maid, oujo, genki girl... this show is bonkers!

No seriously, the show has good production values, but the twin incest and the random you know what scene is like... well, I don't have a word to explain it, so I'll leave it at that. I'll give the series a fair try and watch two more episodes to see how it comes out.
Old 2010-10-05, 19:13   Link #273
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divini View Post
Can any of the VN players clarify something? That memory when they were children where they kissed... was that a flashback or just her fantasy? Also, which one of the two imagined that scene where they were about to kiss on the table? (or was it both?)
Spoiler for comparison to game; no future event spoilers:

Edit: I moved the entire reply behind the spoiler tag, just to be extra safe.
Old 2010-10-05, 20:11   Link #274
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
It also reminded me of Clannad with that train scene at the start, which made me almost to drop it ... by the way in my book Clannad is one of the worst anime I have ever watched (to put things into perspective).

Back to the subject, if they actually go into the background between Haru and his harem, this anime can turn out pretty good ... character/plot-wise, since service-wise I think the first episode had more than all anime of this season combined

What I did not like (and apparently none mentioned) is that the drawing of limbs during animation is terrible ... disproportional and incosistent, like the later works of KyoAni. Otherwise it looked beautiful, when it wanted to, and hilarious when it had to (extras anyone).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Evidently, the explicitness boundaries have shifted outward, following shows like KissxSis and HSotD. Interesting that all three are in the same timeslot.
Dunno, the three shows are fundamentally different, and AT-X airs countless shows with this or even more explicit content at different timeslots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcExAlcHeMy View Post
nice boat ending?
LOL, it also crossed my mind, but due to the forum's policy we have to wait three months or google

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaerul View Post
That is a misconception. These so called 'Hentai Games' are not ALL mindless sex romps like most make them out to be. There are the sex romps and then there are the ones with genuine stories. Yosuga no Sora was a very special game. The relationship between Haru and Sora was... heartwrenching.
I concur, people just don't get it. And as Kaoru said, it's too early to jump to conclusion after just one episode ... 11 x 20 minutes will be broadcast, and from what another poster mentioned another 7 x 20 minutes will follow, which would be so cool if it actually is true, since even AT-X has its limits.

Motoka and Yahiro were pure win at the episode's extras.
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-05, 20:14   Link #275
Miraluka
Banned

Girls falls too fast for the guy?
I don't think so, I put my money that at least most of the girls knows Haru beforehand, you know to call him like that...
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-05, 20:23   Link #276
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Quote:
Originally Posted by karuroso View Post
haha yes haha HELL YEAH!! =D when i thought that i had seen all could that is near a hentai with Qwaser, Queens Blade and Kiss x Sis, Yosuga shows that i was wrong =D

I was ready to drop this because of the damn incest (no, is not wincest to me, sorry but i have a little sister ) however it's counterbalanced with all the lack of steams of rage and the light beams of fury D= and the dark holes of despair , hawt meido followed by hawt ojousama, onanism everywhere, zettai ryouiki, yuri undertones ( involved with the said zettai ryouiki =D), and a very well developed megane.
This show really surpassed all my expectations even though i knew it was an eroge adapatation.
Yeah me too , i'm not into incest show but here we got other romance possible so i'll go with that .

Anyway , so this is the Fanservice/Ecchi anime in this season .
Well that was ok with a good bgm . No censorship + more mature content . The Harem was already setting up .
At the end the maid was so lol
This show remind me another anime too but can't remember the name .
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-05, 21:11   Link #277
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

this show has so many freaking things going for it. namely: TWINCEST!!!!! and a decent looking harem. i'm definitely following this one up. everyone seems to already have a interesting backstory/relationship with the protag. i'm wondering if they all have some sort of past with him from when he lived there.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-05, 21:17   Link #278
Texas84
よろしく

Reminded me a lot of an ecchi version of Clannad/Kanon/Air. Beautiful artwork, music and character design. Very emotional. This could be my personal favorite for this season. Glad I somehow found it and I'm really anxious to see where this goes.
Texas84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-05, 21:19   Link #279
Dobby

Good lord, I was attracted to this because of the artwork and the music played on that short trailer.

WHAT A TURN OF EVENTS AND A SUPRISE THIS ANIME WAS

Holy, What in the world, this is really appealing. I am weirdly attached to this series thus far; I'm really looking forward to it for some reason...
Dobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-05, 22:38   Link #280
Mazryonh

Actually, I think some bits might have been censored for this episode. One possible example is the "sunscreen scene." The PV made me think Kazuha was applying perfume, but now that it's sunscreen, it got me thinking. Isn't most sunscreen white and creamy? And she was spreading it over Akira's childish face? I think the people in charge probably changed the colour to be clear so as to lower the innuendo there.

And what is a "cherry boy," the term that Motoka used to refer to Haruka?
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drama, eroge, romance, seinen, visual novel adaptation