AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

View Poll Results: Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans - Episode 25 [END] Rating
Perfect 10 24 47.06%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 12 23.53%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 7 13.73%
7 out of 10 : Good 4 7.84%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 3.92%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.96%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.96%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2016-03-28, 17:30   Link #141
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
McGillis seemed like a bad guy, but still a winner.
Most of the named antagonists got what they wanted. McGillis is now in charge of Gjallarhorn, and McMurdo and Gordon managed to weaken Gjallarhorn and increase their influence. Even Todo came out of this first season as a winner. At one point he was stuck on a ship full of child soldiers that wanted nothing more than to kick him out the airlock and now he is a trusted adviser and self proclaimed right hand man of the leader of Gjallarhorn.
Old 2016-03-28, 19:19   Link #142
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Concerning his disabilities, I'd say Mikazuki'll have to learn to jerk off left-handed, but I'm sure Atra and Kudelia can handle that for him.

*shot*
Old 2016-03-28, 19:24   Link #143
xeviouses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Concerning his disabilities, I'd say Mikazuki'll have to learn to jerk off left-handed, but I'm sure Atra and Kudelia can handle that for him.

*shot*
Only Atra though, Kudelia is stuck on earth.
xeviouses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-28, 20:12   Link #144
Skye629

Quote:

*shot*
Hahahaha too funny
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-28, 22:03   Link #145
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Does Mika even jerk off? I thought chewing the Mars dates is enough for him . Heck, I even doubt Orga & Akihiro do it, while I can see Eugene & Shino do it often (especially Shino) .
Old 2016-03-28, 22:31   Link #146
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
Even Todo came out of this first season as a winner. At one point he was stuck on a ship full of child soldiers that wanted nothing more than to kick him out the airlock and now he is a trusted adviser and self proclaimed right hand man of the leader of Gjallarhorn.
If not even Eugene would trust Todo as far as he could throw him, I highly doubt McGillis, a man who really doesn't place his trust in anyone, hasn't put any unnecessary trust in Todo either. If Todo gets too big for his britches, he's going to end up worse than he did when Tekkadan threw him out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
IBO played me like a fool, made me wrong about two deaths. Turns out Azee & Lafter were alive and after four days of recuperation, they’re pretty much fine even though Azee still has some bandages on her. Makes you wonder where the blood seen on Lafter’s cockpit came from considering she’s pretty much came out smooth from the drill-beatings. Good trolling IBO *slow clap*
I haven't checked myself, but I've heard from another viewer that Lafter indeed has bandages across her chest or something like that in one scene. But it was obviously not obvious enough considering her blood loss.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Irenesharda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-28, 23:06   Link #147
xeviouses

Quote:
[*]IBO played me like a fool, made me wrong about two deaths. Turns out Azee & Lafter were alive and after four days of recuperation, they’re pretty much fine even though Azee still has some bandages on her. Makes you wonder where the blood seen on Lafter’s cockpit came from considering she’s pretty much came out smooth from the drill-beatings. Good trolling IBO *slow clap*
She had bandages on her chest and neck, most of the blood came from the neck I guess, Eco had a timely save on her part.
Old 2016-03-28, 23:09   Link #148
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:

*shot*
You're assuming that he even know what that means.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-28, 23:13   Link #149
Skye629

Quote:
Does Mika even jerk off? I thought chewing the Mars dates is enough for him . Heck, I even doubt Orga & Akihiro do it, while I can see Eugene & Shino do it often (especially Shino) .
As a group of boys constantly doing dangerous stuff and being treated like shit, Im pretty sure ways to relief stress spread quickly......

.....kill me pls......
Old 2016-03-28, 23:15   Link #150
xeviouses

Quote:

*shot*
Can't he just hook himself up to Barbatos to jerk off? Privacy plus best hand usage at the same time!
Old 2016-03-28, 23:18   Link #151
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeviouses View Post
Can't he just hook himself up to Barbatos to jerk off? Privacy plus best hand usage at the same time!
Wouldnt the Gundam be moving too then????

....God help us all......
Old 2016-03-28, 23:39   Link #152
xeviouses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye629 View Post

....stress test for the joints on quick, repeated movements.
Old 2016-03-28, 23:41   Link #153
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye629 View Post

No. Mika needs to grab the joystick to make it move. If he just hooked to AV-system and grab his own “joystick”, the Gundam’s arm and manipulator won’t move with him.

Wait… did I just seriously discuss the technicality of how Mika can jerk off inside his Gundam? Something must be wrong with me .
Old 2016-03-28, 23:49   Link #154
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
If not even Eugene would trust Todo as far as he could throw him, I highly doubt McGillis, a man who really doesn't place his trust in anyone, hasn't put any unnecessary trust in Todo either. If Todo gets too big for his britches, he's going to end up worse than he did when Tekkadan threw him out.
True, though at the moment there really isn't anyone Todo can back stab McGillis for. Let's just say he's a useful adviser at the moment.
Quote:

*shot*
Considering the fact that Mika needed Naze's help to initiate a kiss, one has to wonder if Mika would even understand the point of that.
Old 2016-03-29, 02:19   Link #155
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Damn. First mission and they made a big statement. Nice job, Tekkadan.

Mika paid some price for his deal with Duke Barbatos. But I think it's a side effect of a higher level of synchronization with his Gundam. Heck, he might also end up like Ein.

But enough of the speculations. Let's save that for the next season.

PS: That WTF face by Mika while being consoled by his waifus.
Old 2016-03-29, 02:55   Link #156
Arya

I'll be short it started strong but rapidly lost its charm for me. In the end I probably was expecting something else, instead I had a not particularly well written (a bit of euphemism) Hollywood action movie, happy ending and bad humor included.

Among other things I wonder why have an OP mc on an OP machine (and that would be still ok) vs. ... weak, dumb and/or incompetent enemies. (I feel sorry for Biscuits). It killed any possible tension. It doesn't help that Carta and her attendants reminded me of Doronjo from Yatterman.

Well, there's still time to go back on track at least, Biscuits and Merribit view had to be meaningful sooner or later, maybe.

Given the content and the pace, I think it would have worked better on 12/13 episodes instead stretching it over 25.

Pretty forgettable first season for me.

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.
Arya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-29, 04:56   Link #157
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeviouses View Post
Or he could use his other hand, we were given two for a very good reason.
Old 2016-03-29, 05:09   Link #158
Ryuuoh DeltaPlus
A Random Lurker

Uhh, when did this turn into a discussion on how Mika faps inside the Barbatos again?
Old 2016-03-29, 05:34   Link #159
FerrusManus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuoh DeltaPlus View Post
Uhh, when did this turn into a discussion on how Mika faps inside the Barbatos again?
I have fracking idea....

BTW: I hope we are going to see Akihiros fight in the Special Edition of the series (if they ever make one).
FerrusManus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-29, 06:51   Link #160
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
Most of the named antagonists got what they wanted. McGillis is now in charge of Gjallarhorn, and McMurdo and Gordon managed to weaken Gjallarhorn and increase their influence. Even Todo came out of this first season as a winner. At one point he was stuck on a ship full of child soldiers that wanted nothing more than to kick him out the airlock and now he is a trusted adviser and self proclaimed right hand man of the leader of Gjallarhorn.
When the hell did McMurdo earned tittle of antagonist? Sure he is mafia and all things he is responsible for would take really thick book (or several) if wrote down, but as far as Tekkadan is concerned he was pretty good boss.