Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-09-04, 00:29   Link #41
techblade

Quote:
Originally Posted by jheno13 View Post
Just 80% i am already happy....

Wish they make a ai dedicated to translation...
It's hard reading using the current mt....
Maybe when AI becomes reality such a future will be possible. We all shall become slaves to skynet for translations. It shall be GLORIOUS!!
techblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 00:31   Link #42
casgoldsmith

Quote:

yes, need a AI advanced for substituting the humans...
Old 2014-09-04, 00:43   Link #43
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:

80%? Heck, I would be already truly glad if the MT could just recognize the [!] and translate the names, honorifics and the expressions, like laugh, right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
did you read Butler VS Hentai chapter? that was really funny chapter
Just by the title I don't remember. What's the number?

@Lhklan - I can't do that right now. If by the time I come back (7-8 hours) nobody posts it, I'll try to post it.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 00:50   Link #44
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
80%? Heck, I would be already truly glad if the MT could just recognize the [!] and translate the names, honorifics and the expressions, like laugh, right.

Just by the title I don't remember. What's the number?

@Lhklan - I can't do that right now. If by the time I come back (7-8 hours) nobody posts it, I'll try to post it.
Thanks in advance.
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 00:57   Link #45
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Wow, it seems these kinds of story are popular now. MC was intially a weakling, but he was loved by a popular girl in the class. He went through some kind of life and death situation and separated from the heroine, then become OP. After so many hardship and danger, they finally reunite. And it would have been an emotional scene if not for that annoying ikemen who kept getting in the way.
El Rue "See the proper & evil way to do it is to translate just enough drugs chapters to get enough people hooked & then stop giving out the free crack." (Exactly right. In fact, I'm still in withdrawal over Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi and Fate Apocrypha)

Reading: Madan no Ou, Tate no Yuusha, Overlord, Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi, Anti-Magic Academy, OniAi, Arifureta, Slave Harem, Knight and Magic, Fate Apocrypha, Rokka Yuusha, 1HP, Tsuyokute, Altina
ngng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 01:01   Link #46
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng View Post
Wow, it seems these kinds of story are popular now. MC was intially a weakling, but he was loved by a popular girl in the class. He went through some kind of life and death situation and separated from the heroine, then become OP. After so many hardship and danger, they finally reunite. And it would have been an emotional scene if not for that annoying ikemen who kept getting in the way.
True. But then again, people loves underdog story. Seing a weakling overcoming hardships and suffering and become badass is always fun to watch, even if the guy's on the other side.
Old 2014-09-04, 01:01   Link #47
jheno13
Apostle's apprentice

Quote:
Truly kouki like....
Old 2014-09-04, 01:02   Link #48
DarkD

Spoiler for question about demon king:
DarkD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 01:05   Link #49
laon
Hantai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
True. But then again, people loves underdog story. Seing a weakling overcoming hardships and suffering and become badass is always fun to watch, even if the guy's on the other side.
Except in this case :
- MC is just a normal student, neither weak or bullied
- He didn't went through life and death situation, he died
- He's reincarnated in high fantasy world, and was weak but we never see his weak period
- He's pretty much godlike the moment the story truly start
- The one who went through hardship to reach him is not the main heroine (heck he didn't even know someone is trying hard to meet him), the main heroine is always with him and he's 100% submissive to her.
laon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 01:10   Link #50
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

re:Translation picked up this webnovel starting from chapter 6. I saw updates on mangaupdates and was really surprised. They don't update their releases on mangaupdates that often.
El Rue "See the proper & evil way to do it is to translate just enough drugs chapters to get enough people hooked & then stop giving out the free crack." (Exactly right. In fact, I'm still in withdrawal over Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi and Fate Apocrypha)

Reading: Madan no Ou, Tate no Yuusha, Overlord, Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi, Anti-Magic Academy, OniAi, Arifureta, Slave Harem, Knight and Magic, Fate Apocrypha, Rokka Yuusha, 1HP, Tsuyokute, Altina
ngng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 01:11   Link #51
Harens
Lolicon in-Training

Quote:
This MC isn't weak nor the underdog, he was just a normal student that got reincarnated and now is an OP butler.

Btw, how did Kazuto get summoned?
Mayuki and Seila were summoned because of the wish to see Souji again, but I guess it wasn't the same for Kazuto.
Harens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 01:15   Link #52
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

AH guess I was wrong.

As for Kazuto, maybe he wanted to be with Mayuki?
Old 2014-09-04, 01:18   Link #53
ShiroiRyu

When i see all theses light novels, i hope one day my own light novel will be out on Animesuki ...
Anyways, another good stuff i need to read from Re:Monster website, thanks !
Old 2014-09-04, 01:22   Link #54
Harens
Lolicon in-Training

Quote:
re:Translation picked up this webnovel starting from chapter 6. I saw updates on mangaupdates and was really surprised. They don't update their releases on mangaupdates that often.
Yeah, I saw that too. Apparently they released ch 6, but I can't find it. Only the one En Do has in his profile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
As for Kazuto, maybe he wanted to be with Mayuki?
It seems a bit too coincidental...I originally thought that he secretly followed them to the grave(for some reason...) and got caught up in the summoning.
Or maybe he was the one being summoned, because, like another character, he's a "hero", and they were the ones that got dragged in with him...although that also seems way too coincidental.
Harens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 01:36   Link #55
sasoras

I'm pretty much expecting girl who fell off the building along with the mc is the 2nd female brave soul , or shes Yoyo. Didn't bother to read ahead so this is pure guess.
sasoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 01:37   Link #56
laon
Hantai

Yes. And she's good friend with MC's childhood friend.
Spoiler:
laon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 01:39   Link #57
Iamis

the second female Brave is The one Souji saved

Mayuki and Seila both got summoned when they were at his grave
Iamis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 02:10   Link #58
En do
Waiting~

Quote:
Haha, sorry to burst your bubble but that's just them asking me if they could put that under their name. Well, I don't know if someone from their group will translate it in the future though...
Old 2014-09-04, 02:14   Link #59
jheno13
Apostle's apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by En do View Post
Haha, sorry to burst your bubble but that's just them asking me if they could put that under their name. Well, I don't know if someone from their group will translate it in the future though...
Did they send you an invitation to join their merry group?
Old 2014-09-04, 02:27   Link #60
En do
Waiting~

Quote:
Did they send you an invitation to join their merry group?
No, I just hang around in their Irc channel

Tags
badass mc, dimension traveling, dimention traveling, harem, reincarnation, webnovel