AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-07-16, 13:53   Link #1161
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
No kidding, I know the kid needs Aoi to get the cousin, but if he fails or gets trolled like last time, then we're go back to the drawing board until he succeeds. This is going to awhile... I hope the author has something up her sleeve because the trolling is definitely taking it toll on the readers.
Old 2012-07-16, 14:30   Link #1162
azziz

i'm used to it,all ln(even high school DxD) and harem manga are like that.
i don't understand why anyone would except something different here.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 14:35   Link #1163
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
i'm used to it,all ln(even high school DxD) and harem manga are like that.
i don't understand why anyone would except something different here.
Well High School DXD is Shonen while this Seinen. Both target the males as it main readers, but Shonen will only allow nudity no sex. While Seinen, it does have sexual intercourse to be seen. In short Shonen targets teenagers and younger, while Seinen targets adult.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 14:58   Link #1164
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Well High School DXD is Shonen while this Seinen. Both target the males as it main readers, but Shonen will only allow nudity no sex. While Seinen, it does have sexual intercourse to be seen. In short Shonen targets teenagers and younger, while Seinen targets adult.
It depends on the magazine it is published for the seinen when it comes to sex.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 16:03   Link #1165
Xaturas

Its published in Weekly Young Jump
http://www.mangaupdates.com/publishe...kly+Young+Jump

Frankly I couldn't find any series that did have much sex in them in the whole list.

Only mangas from this magazine that I read or know about would be
Elfen Lied
Zetman
B Gata H Kei
Gantz
and thats probably it.

Elfen lied had alot of gore, Zetman I think did have sex scene or just gore, B gata had one sex scene but it wasn't even worth mentioning.

So frankly unless there is some other mangas which MAINLY revolve around sex and bonking girls left and right, then I still think this manga is just one big tease.
Premise would say that he has to drill 14 girls, but really ... I just can't see it coming, and that magazine titles aren't making me believe it.

Though when I search trough titles that have adult in their genres there is few mangas that may have much sex in them, like this
http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=50991

Buuuuuuut still I'll wait untill the author actually decides that its time for main character to have some fun, heck if he even gets a BJ from this girl I will consider that this manga is worth more than just some meek weekly shitty tease.
Old 2012-07-16, 16:07   Link #1166
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
Its published in Weekly Young Jump
http://www.mangaupdates.com/publishe...kly+Young+Jump

Frankly I couldn't find any series that did have much sex in them in the whole list.

Only mangas from this magazine that I read or know about would be
Elfen Lied
Zetman
B Gata H Kei
and thats probably it.

Elfen lied had alot of gore, Zetman I think did have sex scene or just gore, B gata had one sex scene but it wasn't even worth mentioning.

So frankly unless there is some other mangas which MAINLY revolve around sex and bonking girls left and right, then I still think this manga is just one big tease.
Premise would say that he has to drill 14 girls, but really ... I just can't see it coming, and that magazine titles aren't making me believe it.
A few days ago I just trying to find updates on Manga that I read and looking for something new as well. My girlfriend read something called Hammer Mermaid and I give it a try. Every chapter had sex I was surprise.
Old 2012-07-16, 16:14   Link #1167
Xaturas

Quote:
A few days ago I just trying to find updates on Manga that I read and looking for something new as well. My girlfriend read something called Hammer Mermaid and I give it a try. Every chapter had sex I was surprise.
Yeah I read it and frankly it was boring as fuc.
Every chapter he bonkers new girl and after 1 volume its over. I thought it would be something better as I follow some/most of Japanzai translations, but this one was shitty.
AAAANd hammer mermaid was published in
Vitaman
http://www.mangaupdates.com/publishe...ubname=Vitaman

so its completly different magazine, which mostly have sex stories, if not all of them.
Old 2012-07-16, 16:57   Link #1168
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
there already was sex or atleast petting in this manga
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 17:17   Link #1169
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36 View Post
Unless you lick or "stick" something into something whether it is the mouth or "lower areas" then I don't consider it sexual intercourse. I feel like a bad influence now...... I don't know why... Anyway, how on Earth did we get to this topic....?
Old 2012-07-16, 17:24   Link #1170
Xaturas

Quote:
No sex, its no different than hundreds of other mangas that have ecchi in them.

Quote:
Unless you lick or "stick" something into something whether it is the mouth or "lower areas" then I don't consider it sexual intercourse. I feel like a bad influence now...... I don't know why... Anyway, how on Earth did we get to this topic....?
Simple, this whole manga premise is for the guy to have sex with 14 girls and maybe get together with them or not. It is not some romance or other kids story, from the beginning it was aiming for sex. Yet we are 40 chapters in the story and there is no sex or even some heavier action than in your typical ecchi story. Typical ecchis have some kinky stuff as an addon to romance. This manga is not romance so I don't know why it tries to behave like one ...
And really 40 chapters=10 months, its almost a year and we got like what? Some gropping and teasing, in a manga that have a clear goal of bedding 14 womens ...
Ohh and don't bring the 9 pages issue to the 40 chapters. Numbers of pages aren't a factor here, considering that manga already jumps around with mini timeskips.
Old 2012-07-16, 17:28   Link #1171
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
No sex, its no different than hundreds of other mangas that have ecchi in them.

Simple, this whole manga premise is for the guy to have sex with 14 girls and maybe get together with them or not. It is not some romance or other kids story, from the beginning it was aiming for sex. Yet we are 40 chapters in the story and there is no sex or even some heavier action than in your typical ecchi story. Typical ecchis have some kinky stuff as an addon to romance. This manga is not romance so I don't know why it tries to behave like one ...
And really 40 chapters=10 months, its almost a year and we got like what? Some gropping and teasing, in a manga that have a clear goal of bedding 14 womens ...
Oh thank you that was a simple explanation. All things consider I read the Original Genji well I read some parts concerning it, I am pretty alarm and kind of sad. It was considered the first Light Novel, yet it included so many dark stuff. I just hope they don't follow everything in the Manga. Well they bypass the first women in the original and replace it with something similar, but not exact.
Old 2012-07-17, 01:19   Link #1172
JAGI_X

Geeez every one is talking about sex.
Old 2012-07-17, 04:06   Link #1173
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
you people do realize i'm talking about ch 1 or 2 when i was referring to the bathroom scene? the MC merely saw them doing *ahemm*
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 07:55   Link #1174
anigu
Game maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGI_X View Post
Well, the manga's story itself is the perfect resource for sex discussion, after all
anigu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 08:04   Link #1175
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGI_X View Post
You can't blame them though on how the author is teasing everyone.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 09:09   Link #1176
Xaturas

Quote:
you people do realize i'm talking about ch 1 or 2 when i was referring to the bathroom scene? the MC merely saw them doing *ahemm*
Wooot ???? Dude dunno what you are talking about I just run trough first 3 chapters (pictures only no reading) and there was no sex scene there ...
Either pinpoint exact chapter and page or don't spread lies.
No sex in MM as it is.

As for people complaining about us talking about sex. Guys get real for god sake, the whole story of this manga is him screwing 14 girls. Heck if it was even hinted that it's about his aunt making him into a perfect bride for her, then we could believe that. BUUUUUUUUUUT even if she is trying to make him a perfect match for her, she still want him to fuck 14 girls ...
Its like watching a dog show (Dog Whisperer for example) and complaining that there are dogs discussion about it, heck its a dog show after all.
Old 2012-07-17, 09:20   Link #1177
JAGI_X

Well i think we might trolled by the author again and again like always.
Old 2012-07-17, 11:16   Link #1178
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
I really think she enjoys doing it to the male readers just for the sheer kicks and giggles. She does do a good job with the design for the girls though.
Old 2012-07-17, 12:11   Link #1179
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
I really think she enjoys doing it to the male readers just for the sheer kicks and giggles. She does do a good job with the design for the girls though.
I can agree that design is really nice and artwork is top notch.
However I don't give a damn about story and teasing, cockblocking every chapter. But that comes from treating this manga as random weekly/monthly ecchi title.
So to sum it up, if she does try to troll she fails, at least on me.
Old 2012-07-17, 12:59   Link #1180
JAGI_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
Well Kirito it seem that she really enjoys to troll people like us i can imagine now that she is laughing so hard if she could see everyone's reaction.

Tags
harem, seinen, smut, snusnu