AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2004-07-29, 01:59   Link #381
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Her name is Asano Masumi. She's done quite a lot indeed, although not a big name. Here are the credits I can find for her:

Kawamoto Michiru - Air Master
Saga Beruiman - Chicchana Yukitsukai Sugar
nurse - Chikyuu Shoujo Arujuna {Episode 7}
shop employee - Chikyuu Shoujo Arujuna {Episode 8}
Harada Risa - D.N.Angel
Takeuchi Sanae - Detective Conan [Meitantei Conan] {episode 251}
Fancy Juu - G-On Riders
Mineo Harumi - Gakuen Senki Muryou
Stephanie - Gravion
Shouta - Haibane Renmei
Chidou Hitomi - Haja Kyosei G Dangaioh
Akemi - Hajime no Ippo
Gloria - Hikari to Mizu no Daphne -Daphne in the Brilliant Blue-
Sousaku Hakufu - Ikki Tousen
Lightening - Kiddy Grade
Akitsuki Aoi - Kikou Sennyo Rouran
Matsuda Kazumi - Maburaho
Tsukinomori Sayoko - Melody of Oblivion
Haku - Naruto
girl - Naruto {Ep. 57}
Kouduki Mio - ONE -Kagayaku kisetsu he-
Mai - Popotan
Seimoto Aoi - Rizelmine
Kinuta Yuuko - The Soul Taker: Tamashiigari
Hiyono - Spiral -Suiri no kizuna-

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-29, 07:34   Link #382
wao
OK.

>D Tee hee, episode 17 was so fulfilling. Sayoko *gasp* used her brain and threw off that "omg I'm pathetic pity me" kind of image!

Shocking eh...

Well then, I shall.... go and take some screenshots of interesting parts~ (Oooh, Toune has another Narihibike scene in this episode. YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS, RIGHT)

Spoiler:

*traipses off to photoshop-land to make screenshots*

EDIT: Bah. I'll do teh screenshots tommorrow. I actually am doing homework (?!). Again about ep 17,
Spoiler:

So whoever it was who wished the show wouldn't completely completely follow the Greek Legends, well I hope you are pleased

Last edited by wao; 2004-07-29 at 09:47.
wao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-30, 21:48   Link #383
sparrow
spontaneous comedian

Send a message via ICQ to sparrow
Spoiler:

now, I can't catch it in the anime, anyone know what Coco's saying when she shot her arrow ? like Bokka's Flush and Toone's Straight Flush
sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-30, 21:54   Link #384
wao
OK.

Why do you think he could be Kei? When we see a pic of him it doesn't seem to be the same...? Unless he grew up super fast all ofa sudden.

I can't catch it either, but Ricebox says it's Fold Card. I wish Bocca would hurry up and have other techniques ._.

I'll go take screenshots already...

EDIT: Screenshots for episode 17, Tenshi mo nakute motsu tsubasa, can be found here.

3 pages of 10 screenshots each now with stupid commentary provided by yours truly. I only have 3 pages (actually, 29 shots to be exact, not 30.) because I took pics that YOU would want to see. (Okay, not exactly...) I did miss out more important parts such as what Sayoko was taking out of that breast-pocket (literally a breast-pocket ;x) and what exactly happened at all... What is in there is not exactly spoilers, but rather teasers Watch out for two Coco sequences, a Toune sequence, more Stupid Sayoko, The Two Things We Were All Waiting For, the aforementioned breast pocket, and a knife-in-a-carrot. Hmm.

I'll remind you that episode 14 screenshots can be found here. Yes, I know I titled them with "15" when it's ep 14... 5 pages of 10 shots each. No commentary here. Major spoilers. (because you can generally infer what's going on due to the large amount of different screenshots)

Last edited by wao; 2004-07-31 at 00:43.
wao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-02, 15:02   Link #385
Lazarus

'Sup

Anyone know what's up?
Lazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-02, 17:06   Link #386
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparrow
Spoiler:

now, I can't catch it in the anime, anyone know what Coco's saying when she shot her arrow ? like Bokka's Flush and Toone's Straight Flush
in the sub I watched, Bocca's is Crash, Toune's is Straight Crash Shoot, and Coco's is Go Heart...

Spoiler:

It puzzles me more and more where does Coco hide her... umm... "things" under those clothes XD

Last edited by dreamless; 2004-08-02 at 17:24.
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-03, 10:18   Link #387
thirdlc

Coco's saying Four Card. That means Four of a Kind.
thirdlc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-03, 10:28   Link #388
dreamless

actually it sounds like "For Hard" to me... it sounds like an "ha" rather than a "ka"... for me at least
Old 2004-08-04, 17:34   Link #389
katsuragi

Ep18 Tokyo Station
Spoiler:

I think (Tokyo) 'Station' symbolizes a place where people wander around... (mentally, physically, emotionally...)

people sleep in station like they have no where to go, and ride trains over and over, just circle same place again and again... (I guessed before I watch, but I think MoO is using 'station' to symbolize that)
katsuragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-05, 02:22   Link #390
leongsh
Daijoubu!

Episode 18 - Tokyo Station

Just watched the raw for this episode. This show is shaping up nicely with a bit more focus on Bocca and Sayoko's relationship resulting in some hot shower action between both of them

The real temptation is actually the preview of episode 19 with Solo popping up in the preview. Plus... Coco making a move on Sky Blue, Tohne's Aiba machine!

It's going to be 8 weeks of heightened anticipation to the end of this series and I'm loving every bit of it
leongsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-05, 03:08   Link #391
dreamless

Quote:
Originally Posted by leongsh
Just watched the raw for this episode. This show is shaping up nicely with a bit more focus on Bocca and Sayoko's relationship resulting in some hot shower action between both of them

The real temptation is actually the preview of episode 19 with Solo popping up in the preview. Plus... Coco making a move on Sky Blue, Tohne's Aiba machine!

It's going to be 8 weeks of heightened anticipation to the end of this series and I'm loving every bit of it
so it seems every nice girl has to fall for the shouta aiba machine... why Sky Blue you lucky *******

BTW, anyone think Toune's a pedophile?
Old 2004-08-05, 03:23   Link #392
Burner of Anime
Illegal Additives

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless
BTW, anyone think Toune's a pedophile?
I think the proper term to use is Automaphile Normal men can't satisfy her so she must use inanimate objects [her arrows ] and a 120HP superbike [with alternate shota form ] that flies to get off.

Mmm, now I can't wait for the doujin to come out. [hentai mangaka Go! ]
Burner of Anime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-05, 04:25   Link #393
sparrow
spontaneous comedian

Send a message via ICQ to sparrow
Quote:
Originally Posted by wao
Why do you think he could be Kei? When we see a pic of him it doesn't seem to be the same...? Unless he grew up super fast all ofa sudden.
un, forgot that time thing ^^;
but the thing about looking like Harlock is... looks so true

if those paintings are summary... when is that scene of Toone making a sexy pose for the painting take time at ? think I missed that one

but episode 19 does looks intriguing, not to mention the title also. Probably this is something said in this thread before, about tension between those to Monster King and those to Child Dragon.

and the question is again... why apples ? ^^;
sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-05, 08:40   Link #394
wao
OK.

Tension? HOpefully we'll find out what that BLood Elite/Power Elite thign is all about. Does anyone have any idea about this?

And I still do not like Sayoko ;(
Old 2004-08-05, 10:25   Link #395
katsuragi

BloodElite = who is an elite, and has power because of family (ex: if my parents are elites and I grew up as an elite and has power because of family's power, I'm a blood elite)

PowerElite = who became an elite with his own effort (ex: people in low-rank(non-elite) can work hard and become a powerelite)

- Blood Elite : can Success w/o effort, since (s)he grows up in an elite family
- Power Elite : Success by hard working
Old 2004-08-05, 10:41   Link #396
wao
OK.

Oh..... I thought they were referring to something more precise That's great anyway. I watch way too many chinese subs/raws that I don't understand much of...

So let's see, out of the Monster Union Agents we know, we can classify them as such?...
Midnight Fledgeling - Blood Elite
Millionaire Beaver - Power Elite
Hustle Monkey - Power Elite? (We don't know his background)
Global Yamaneko - I have no freaking idea.
and in later eps (15-17),
Spoiler:

I find it very interesting, as someone else pointed out earlier, that Toune could have been a Monster Agent because she had the whole rich family privileged child kind of background like Keiko, but it was Miri who chose that path (the episode title "Sude ni Erabareta Tooi Michi", I think, reflects it too.) Shows the exceptions to that common stereotype that rich people generally want to continu being rich... It's not like your average oppressed citizen is all that great either...

I really wish Bocca would hurry up and get a new attack...

Oh, and so far I think the pacing of the arcs is quite good. 3 arcs seems enough for most arcs so far.... though I still think all that
Spoiler:
I suppose they couldn't spare any extra episodes to show daily life, about how much time has passed... It would counter what's going on pretty well. For all that you energetically fight and defend, at the end of the day you still have to sleep, you still have to find somewhere to eat...

I still don't get apples either. Unless that whole apple-banana thing was a sexual reference ;x

edit: btw, I think Child Dragon's the best-looking Agent so far.

I don't know who's the most nice-looking in the anime yet. Is it the cool though somewhat short Solo? The incredibly droolable SkyBlue? (Aaaaah so cuuuute) The very... very sexy-when-resounding-melos Toune? The really cute Coco? The unique-hairstyle-ed Bocca? The kinky-outfit-ed Sayoko? Or maybe it's the Melody of Oblivion with the giant thighs (reminds me of myself~). Then again it might be Hikari, Cron or Nic, members of Centauro... Maybe it's the macho really-big-muscled Kurofune.
(I wonder if anyone fell for Tsunagi-jii-san)
(Or Elan Vital even.)
Old 2004-08-05, 11:05   Link #397
Chrno-Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by wao
Hustle Monkey - Power Elite? (We don't know his background)
Global Yamaneko - I have no freaking idea.

in episode 11 when they talks together they said power elite ^^

and i love how the relation Bocca-Sayoko is going

Spoiler:
Chrno-Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-05, 13:40   Link #398
leongsh
Daijoubu!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrno-Evil
and i love how the relation Bocca-Sayoko is going

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
leongsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-05, 14:04   Link #399
dreamless

Quote:
Originally Posted by wao
I don't know who's the most nice-looking in the anime yet. Is it the cool though somewhat short Solo? The incredibly droolable SkyBlue? (Aaaaah so cuuuute) The very... very sexy-when-resounding-melos Toune? The really cute Coco? The unique-hairstyle-ed Bocca? The kinky-outfit-ed Sayoko? Or maybe it's the Melody of Oblivion with the giant thighs (reminds me of myself~). Then again it might be Hikari, Cron or Nic, members of Centauro... Maybe it's the macho really-big-muscled Kurofune.
(I wonder if anyone fell for Tsunagi-jii-san)
(Or Elan Vital even.)
First is Toune by far for me (I want to be in Skyblue's position), second is Medusa (Toune is the onee-san type, so there bounds to be a loli for the balance), then Solo (and he has the best singing voice... or the only one?)

Bocca? He's another Rei Ayanami clone for me (At least the character design... sort of... )
Old 2004-08-05, 16:54   Link #400
katsuragi

Coco all the way!! YES !!!
( love the seiyuu too Yukaring~ Yukaring~ : also 'Ranfa' in GA)