AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-12-27, 21:57   Link #1581
Random14

Aw, one last teacher to class moment, very sweet. And glad they explained why Korosensei couldn't just hurl a boulder at the shield generator. That poor cake. It was the perfect moment to jump in, as those two want a flashy entrance and painful death rather than just a quick assassination.

Guess that soldier guy was always just a decoy, here's the true final boss. Korosensei vs. his "successor". I'm more worried about that guy blowing up and destroying the earth than anything else at the moment. Those two are crazy enough and mean enough that they probably don't mind being blown up by the killsat either. Korosensei wanted weaknesses when he transformed, that's probably not the case with this new superbeing (though I still expect Korosensei to win a direct battle).
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-27, 23:35   Link #1582
Sixth
Hu Tao

Hahaha...seriously, how can the writer was so good in writing this. Even in such a dire situation, he is still managed to insert some comedy element into this chapter. My reaction was "LOL" when the cake was destroyed. Just look at the reaction of Korosensei made me laugh uncontrollable.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-28, 05:12   Link #1583
LevelSeven

great chapter,
korosensei ad students are awesome like always

and now the two superbeings will fight, and, god, this thing looks like a f*cking monster, i think his wish was to "become the strongest being in existence" or "become stronger than korosensei", either way, im hyped for the next few chapters, the fight should be really awesome

and i also REALLY liked how the author closed all possible routes of survivel, i also thought korosensei should go into his ultimate-survivel-mode but this wouldnt work, and rock-rockets are also not possible, i really wonder how they think about surviving
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-28, 08:23   Link #1584
Starlightz

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
and i also REALLY liked how the author closed all possible routes of survivel, i also thought korosensei should go into his ultimate-survivel-mode but this wouldnt work, and rock-rockets are also not possible, i really wonder how they think about surviving
Oh he just opened a new one

People (person?) who know how to temporarily disable part of the shield so tentacled beings can get in and out? Check. Another tentacled being to serve as Koro-sensei's double so the government will think that the laser succeeded in killing him? Check. All that's left is to somehow convince or force the method to get out from Yanagisawa.
Starlightz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-28, 11:17   Link #1585
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlightz View Post
People (person?) who know how to temporarily disable part of the shield so tentacled beings can get in and out? Check. Another tentacled being to serve as Koro-sensei's double so the government will think that the laser succeeded in killing him? Check. All that's left is to somehow convince or force the method to get out from Yanagisawa.
you are right, but is there a need for a double? the tentacle body should turn to nothing once hit with the laser, there wont be a corpse :/
either way,
i think the plot will go like this (more or less):
"kids take down science-dude",
"korosensei fights evil-dude",
"kids find device",
"AI-girl and mechanic-boy can use it"
"tell korosensei how to escape",

"a lot of drama and fighting"

"korosensei manages to run out while evil-dude dies",

"science-dude goes to jail for his actions and happy ending for everyone"
Old 2015-12-28, 15:09   Link #1586
Wandering Soul

I wasn't expecting them to celebrate Koro sensei's birthday but it was still a nice scene.

Now the true final boss has appeared.
Old 2015-12-30, 07:25   Link #1587
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Oh yeah, Koro-sensei can fake his death while only Class E knows by utilizing God of death imposter's death as his own death.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-30, 07:39   Link #1588
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
Oh yeah, Koro-sensei can fake his death while only Class E knows by utilizing God of death imposter's death as his own death.
the author can ending AC with this epilogue and start all over story as spin off or sequel
like Great Teacher Onizuka
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-30, 11:41   Link #1589
Ramero

I would prefer sequel where Class E futures are being rallied again and trained as a superhuman assassin.
Old 2015-12-30, 11:56   Link #1590
Sixth
Hu Tao

Nah, the series should ended in proper note. No sequel or anything, except the dragon quest version.
Old 2015-12-30, 12:30   Link #1591
LevelSeven

^agree, i also want them to simply make a timeskip and show how the class e kids became good adults
Old 2015-12-30, 14:45   Link #1592
Chosen_Hero

^I stopped caring about seeing them in a timeskip after the manga basically destroyed Nakamuras love for Nagisa (which you can see since almost the beginning of the manga, I personally noticed it long ago) just to focus on the "popular choice" (that only fell for him because of a kiss that meant nothing), it would have been much more interesting (at least for me) if it had focused on Nakamura's crush on Nagisa (especially after all the hints being dropped all throughtout the series) so much potential wasted, I mean just imagine the levels of trolling Karma would have ascended to just by seeing that, so sad really.

And yes, as you can see I am still salty af.
Old 2015-12-30, 16:33   Link #1593
LevelSeven

^lol, i didn notice anything, only after peolpe talked about it i knew there was something XD

but you cant blame the kiss, kissing girls in shounen (aimed for teenager) is the same as saving them from a bad guy,
the girl always falls for them :/
Old 2015-12-31, 06:48   Link #1594
Ramero

It's fine for me about Nakamura anyway she doesn't make any move yet for Nagisa so it can't be helped.. If she was more active to assist Nagisa she can gain his attention but Kayano stole it by approaching him from the first place.
Old 2015-12-31, 13:37   Link #1595
Chosen_Hero

The obky saving grace is that Kayano didn't "steal" anything, at least in the end she didn't go through with it, all she did was hand him chocolates (not like he thought anything special of them), still would have liked it if it had focused on Nakamura instead of the obvious character (I really hate it when a story makes the "safe" generic choice).
Old 2015-12-31, 19:42   Link #1596
shalala

Seeing how the manga is coming to an end. I am hoping that we will get to see super human team up of Koro-sensei and Asano Sr vs Number 2 and Yanagisawa. As I don't think Asano Sr would allow any of his students to die. Even if they are from Class E. Soo now that they are in danger it is safe to assume that he will show up.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-31, 21:01   Link #1597
Ramero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
The obky saving grace is that Kayano didn't "steal" anything, at least in the end she didn't go through with it, all she did was hand him chocolates (not like he thought anything special of them), still would have liked it if it had focused on Nakamura instead of the obvious character (I really hate it when a story makes the "safe" generic choice).
What i meant is, Kayano approach Nagisa straightly from the first place. Chat with Nagisa and sometimes even tease him while Nakamura rarely make that move, only teasing Nagisa with Karma most of times even chat was not often happened between Nagisa and Nakamura itself which mean Kayano stole the first movement to get Nagisa which we know it was just an act at beginning until she was defeated by Nagisa. Even Kayano cannot act anymore, Nakamura still doesn't make her move yet while Kayano continue to get closer to Nagisa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Seeing how the manga is coming to an end. I am hoping that we will get to see super human team up of Koro-sensei and Asano Sr vs Number 2 and Yanagisawa. As I don't think Asano Sr would allow any of his students to die. Even if they are from Class E. Soo now that they are in danger it is safe to assume that he will show up.
How Asano will pass through Military's barricade then? He got superhuman abilities which enable him to brainwash the soldiers just like what he did to Class A and Press itself. What i want to know is how Class E will defeat Number 2 and how Koro-sensei will also try to defeat Yanagisawa. Gakuho could come but how?
Old 2015-12-31, 21:48   Link #1598
Sixth
Hu Tao

Huh what? People actually like Nakamura?
Old 2016-01-05, 10:37   Link #1599
AP24

The manga series sold 4.6 million copies each in 2013 and 2014. It sold 8.6 million copies in 2015, the year the first season aired. So the anime helped 4 million copies more sold in the year which is over a billion yen more. So it's no surprise it got a second season.

I wonder if the 2nd season will cause another boost. A new volume was selling about 700k copies in a year before the anime aired and after the first season aired it increased to about a million copies in a year. There are 5 volumes in a year, so if the manga sells above 5 million copies in 2016 then the second season would cause another boost.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-14, 12:21   Link #1600
Ramero

Spoiler for raw 171:

Tags
action, school