AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2023-07-15, 12:44   Link #21
Frontier

Akagami is going to be put to work as a manservant at a nunnery! And even if Yuzuki has a phrasing problem, her strength is enough to broker no argument! Also, they're flat broke because of Akagami's dad, so they could use the help .

I see Kiki is the type of naughty nun to suggest sexual stuff but won't do it herself .

Well, no surprise most of the girls want Akagami gone, and if anyone should seduce him to get him kicked out, it should be Tsukuyo since she's got the biggest chest. Not that Mia seems to like admitting it or Tsukuyo is happy about the idea herself .

Akagami already reaping the rewards of his position when he gets to see Yuzuki fresh out of bed in the morning with her cleave on full display in her PJ's !

Tsukuyo tries everything she can to break Akagami, but his cooking is better than the girls', his work ethic is impeccable, he can brave through the cold in summer clothes, and even cold water from a hose isn't enough to deter him...especially when seeing Yuzuki in her school uniform warms him up .

When all else fails, Tsukuyo is left with no choice but to strip and get him to pounce on her in the bath...but she's not a natural stripper, so she basically stumbles and can barely take her bra out, though Akagami trying to save her from a falling box lands his naked self on top of her with her bra practically falling off...and that's before a box falls on him and makes the two lock lips when Yuzuki shows up .

I love how Yuzuki's main takeaway from that incident was Akagami's dick. She knew about the seduction plan the whole time .

I can't believe Akagami tried to turn himself into the police, who have no time for his romcom hijinks. Or that he'd try to move back to his apartment only to find out all his stuff got tossed out. And then the poor dude is stuck living out of a box under a bridge .

Yuzuki acknowledges Akagami's earnestness, and she believes that the true path to enlightenment requires other people and companionship, which is why she's bringing him back. Her see-through shirt + purple bra don't hurt either, and even Tsukuyo is willing to have him come back too now. Of course now he has to pay them back extra for stealing Tsukuyo's first kiss .

So Yuzuki, Tsukuyo, and Kurage are all sisters? But when their mom died Yuzuki and Tsukuyo had to mature a lot, but Akagami makes them act their actual age, so his pervy antics have Kurage's approval! She'll even set him up for more fanservice from her sisters, like walking in on them in the bath with the glory of naked Tsukuyo! And even he can't help but get pumped up at such a sight !

Looks like Akagami has to win over Mia next .

Now we've got an ED that's just pin-ups in the girls in fanservice-y outfits, and I loved every minute of it, especially that last shot of the sisters together !
Old 2023-07-15, 17:34   Link #22
grecefar

Akagami turning himself was funny, I bet the police officer was mad and jelous of what he said.

Fun chapter and I still appreciate that there isn't censorship yet.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-15, 22:06   Link #23
Alchemist007
*Author

The only use of this word I've come across before is from Shakespeare's Hamlet, where it means whorehouse.
Apparently it now means something like convent.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

This continues to be the guilty pleasure trash of the season .
Old 2023-07-15, 23:34   Link #24
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Once you get used to his voice, it's not so bad.
I also like how shiny their skin is. This is pretty important for fanservice, IMO

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-22, 12:24   Link #25
Frontier

At least Mia realizes she can't kick Akagami out (Tsukuya already failed on that front), but she can at least castrate him and remove him as a threat, sexually! And he actually considers that a solution to his problems, poor guy .

So Mia is a foreigner obsessed with Japanese culture with Kagura as her attendant who basically messes with her and enjoys putting her in erotic situations. And Mia thinks it's normal to solve problems in Japan with swordfights after reading the Hyakunin Isshu in a sexy nightie. Sounds about right .

I was wondering what she was doing wrapping her chest like that, but it seems like her chest is so big that she has to try to hold those babies back. And who needs to block a blade when you can just grab her boobs, eh Akagami ?

Akagami wants to learn any way he can to punish himself for his indiscretions and achieve enlightenment...Mia thinks he just wants her body. And then she basically comes on to him while he's sleeping with Kagura filming the whole thing. What a night !

Ah yes, the classic "get locked in the shed" situation. Kagura knows her cliche's .

So Mia comes from a rich family of nympho's that cut her off from everyone other than Kagura and she sought to lead a life without horniness or sex by running to a nunnery, but that also just basically makes her a female version of Akagami as the two commiserate and bond over trying to move past the expectations of their sex-crazed parents. But while they agree to ally themselves on the path of enlightenment and not sex, that probably won't go over so well with how much these two make each other horny, especially Mia .

Yuzuki catches Mia and Akagami playing a deep and involved game of twister! They're all hot, bothered, sweaty, and up close and personal! I don't know if she was mad over them playing a surprisingly raunchy game or because she's jealous of Akagami getting up close and personal with another girl .

So Yuzuki is trying to marry herself off because they're desperate to find a new head priest who can keep the temple going, because they'll all be kicked out and see the temple close once Yuzuki graduates. As if they didn't have enough to deal with from their debt as is .

But you have to appreciate how far Akagami is willing to go for Mia, helping her out with all his odd jobs and connections, even if it means watching her marry another man. And sure they're both idiots that ended up in the back of a moving truck, but Akagami's optimism and determination seems to be charming Yuzuki even more! And it sounds like they're going to end up in a love hotel next !

Mia and Kagura ED! Wait...are they going to do a new ED every episode !?
Old 2023-07-22, 16:52   Link #26
Alchemist007
*Author

Mia belongs in a nuthouse the most out of everyone.

Me the whole ep:
Images
Old 2023-07-22, 17:47   Link #27
grecefar

everyone in this anime is dumb, but I enjoy the fanservice.
Old 2023-07-29, 12:11   Link #28
Frontier

Random Star Wars Opening Crawl .

I'm surprised they were able to borrow the truck so easily. Does Akagami just have amazing negotiation skills? And then they end up crashing said truck at the temple. And they left the bike with no gas behind. Aren't the drivers going to be really ticked off at them ?

Is that Jun Fukuyama as Yuzuki's prospective marriage partner? Wow. He does seem like quite a catch in his own right, and things would probably go smoothly if Akagami wasn't right there undressing Yuzuki with his eyes and punching his lights out in the process. And then he ends up being the matchmaker and killing himself by fantasizing Yuzuki in romantic (and sexy) situations with Koji. Not to mention the dude wants a full soccer team of kids .

Thank you flashback for some Kiki fanservice! Seems like she also has a thing against priests ..

Of course Yuzuki never actually intended to marry anybody, she planned on becoming a nun. The plan was to just string a guy along and get them to take over the temple to save it. But Yuzuki just can't lie about it and eventually comes clean, even if it gives Koji even more incentive not to get involved with a failing temple on its last legs .

But even if it would free him from the burden of having to work there, Akagami doesn't want to see the girls lose their home, a place precious to them, and he pleads with Koji to reconsider. And then Koji turns it around and basically makes Akagami propose to Yuzuki before he gives in and is willing to put his name on it. Though it seems like deep down he ships the two now .

Aoba? Isn't that the sisters' last name? Is this head nun related to them? And she knew Akagami's dad ?

It's nice to see how much Yuzuki appreciates Akagami now. He really makes her happy and is carving a special place in her heart .

No bus? No trains? No cabs? No phone? Perfect excuse to spend the night at a love hotel! Which seems normal and okay up until you see the bondage wall, cosplay rental (thanks for that visual Akagami), and various adult videos on the TV. I love how Yuzuki is secretly so horny she just can't help herself .

Akagami's mind gets away from him to the point where his entire mind is telling him to jump on Yuzuki's bones (and Yuzuki's shower scene is very effective), yet it's Yuzuki who seems like she would genuinely consider giving herself to Akagami in gratitude for all he's done for her. Too bad he strapped himself up to "protect" her and killed the mood .
Old 2023-07-29, 13:29   Link #29
grecefar

pretty funny when the priest in the end became the matchmaker.

well the white light was there but at least it passes as thick fog, still they show a lot more with how censorship is today.
Old 2023-07-31, 04:33   Link #30
EroKing

NSFW
Megami

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-12 at 09:33.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-31, 22:42   Link #31
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
NSFW
Megami
I appreciate the view but what's that in her hands ?
Old 2023-08-05, 12:17   Link #32
Frontier

Akagami and Yuzuki are definitely not great at lying about all the hijinks they got into last episode. Not that anything actually happened between them, even at the Love Hotel, though not necessarily from lack of interest .

We finally get to see Tsukuyo and Yuzuki go to school! And Tsukuyo is determined nobody at school finds out about the guy they have living at their place. Although rumors about her locking lips with a guy have already spread, especially from her gal pals, and of course who should show up with the lunch she forgot than said guy she locked lips with !

Ah yes, the classic "hide under the covers at the nurse's office," with Akagami getting right in-between Tsukuyo's thighs and right up into her boobs. Giving said boob a hickey is a new one though .

So Tsukuyo used to be into archery because she was so inspired by Yuzuki but lost her passion when Yuzuki dropped out of the club? Looks like it's up to Akagami to set things right .

I was wondering how Akagami would get through to Tsukuyo locked in her room but bungie jumping outside her window while she's changing is a new one. Dude almost hung himself in the process .

Tsukuyo says she's not interested in archery any more, but she still can't help but go into the club room, fix up the bows, and practice her shot. And of course Akagami is there to see this :teehee:.

Ah, so it turns out Yuzuki...was never actually great at archery. Her form looked nice, but she can't shoot an arrow worth her life. And that's the real reason she dropped out of the club. Tsukuyo just had sister worship blinders on that she never realized it until now. Kind of embarrassing for both Aoba sisters .

Ha! This time it's a girl walking in on a guy changing! But what matters most is how grateful Tsukuyo is to Akagami now (maybe less so for the hickey), though she's still wily enough to tease him about a kiss. Poor Perv-gami .

Ha! I love how she deliberately forgets her lunch just to make Akagami show up to give it to her personally for all her clubmates to see. He may not be her boyfriend but I guess he's destined to become her in-law one way or another .
Old 2023-08-06, 15:49   Link #33
grecefar

that yuzuki sucks in archery was a nice swerve at the end, it was hilarious.

right now I see tsukuyo better for akagami than yuzuki.
Old 2023-08-07, 01:02   Link #34
Alchemist007
*Author

It's nice that despite the general ecchi shenanigans, he's still helping them out at the end of it.
Old 2023-08-12, 12:53   Link #35
Frontier

Kurage's desire to be viewed more as an adult is adorable, and part of why she romanticizes Akagami, though judging by the posters in her room (including Chisa from Grandblue) I think she has a certain image of an adult woman in her head and it involves a bodacious bod and big boobs .

Nothing beats the sight of Yuzuki fresh out of the bath in nothing but a towel! Much better than the sight of the scale that shows her how much more weight she's put on .

The girls have been cursed! By Akagami's amazing cooking that they just can't help but keep eating! How are they going to fight this dreaded curse? They can't even afford to buy meat :eek!?

Ah yes, nothing quite like Pilates depicted in the most sexual way possible with the tightest of workout clothes for the ladies (though Kurage is in a cute gym uniform) .

I love how they basically write off the weight as being from their boobs. A likely story .

Look at the girls needling Tsukuyo about her crush on Akagami! But Akagami (or really his cooking) is so precious to Kurage she'll marry him herself when she's old enough .

So Yuzuki isn't planning to murder Akagami but committing to her training as head priest. For once Kiki actually looks like a serious trainer. And she seems to like the idea of Akagami joining Yuzuki in her training, and Yuzuki doesn't mind either, though Yuzuki also doesn't seem to care for Mia joining in as the third wheel to the training she was hoping to just do with Akagami. Akagami feeling the Harem protag vibes when two girls want him to pay attention to them alone .

Do Hoan and Kiki have history? He knows her name and she's decidedly testy against him...but she went to the trouble of changing her outfit when he showed up .

Welp, now Yuzuki's time table for mastering priesthood is even shorter than before. Will this somehow bring her and Akagami closer together ?

Of Tsukuyo's favorite colors, which color are her panties? Inquiring minds want to know .
Old 2023-08-12, 16:51   Link #36
grecefar

I knew it was chisa from grandblue, is there a connection? same author?

I believe that kiki and hoan are into each other and will end up married.
Old 2023-08-12, 17:56   Link #37
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
I knew it was chisa from grandblue, is there a connection? same author?

I believe that kiki and hoan are into each other and will end up married.
Artist is the same I believe .
Old 2023-08-12, 18:01   Link #38
grecefar

I see, it was hard to believe it was the same author since the comedy of grandblue is on another level.
Old 2023-08-13, 19:50   Link #39
scififan

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
I see, it was hard to believe it was the same author since the comedy of grandblue is on another level.
I think he means Tenpur's manga artist is the illustrator for Grandblue manga. The manga's script writer is another person. The script writer's other work has different feel from Grandblue nevertheless. Grandblue script writer's other work is Baka and Test(light novel).
scififan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-13, 23:31   Link #40
grecefar

Yeah I undestood that, that's why it was hard to believe that it was the same author, since tenpuru comedy sucks I see it wasn't him.

Lol he was the one behind baka to test?, that's explains it.

Tags
fan service, harem