AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-08-07, 15:38   Link #3541
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Yeah, that's my first DLC. I'm afraid I'm not as huge a fan of Jibun REST@RT as others, so I don't think I'd spend 1500 on it. I'm just trying to get all of my favourites since I don't really want to buy another card @@
Old 2012-08-07, 20:55   Link #3542
Julio C
Bury My Shell

Send a message via AIM to Julio C Send a message via MSN to Julio C Send a message via Yahoo to Julio C
Which other songs do you have in mind?
Julio C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-07, 22:11   Link #3543
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
I've got 8,500 yen left...I bought Kami Summer!!.

I'm a little hesitant to buy Kamisama no Birthday because the game version seems a little lacking compared to the full version...and I don't mean because it's shorter.
Change and Kokoro no Marinonette !!!
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-07, 22:12   Link #3544
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio C View Post
Which other songs do you have in mind?
Actually, I had a look at the PS Store again and I'm not 100% sure anymore. I'm thinking I may get Colorful Days, but the others are kinda pricey; I may just go with the flow of the sales. Either way, I'm saving enough to get 876 PRO into the S4U mode, and those basically come with songs (not playable, but still).

Maybe I'll save a bit for stages, since there aren't that many and will probably go on sale.

Last edited by Hiroi Sekai; 2012-08-07 at 22:27.
Hiroi Sekai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-08, 01:11   Link #3545
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Anyone wanna give these items to me??
http://ameblo.jp/gift-kanegon/entry-11323088762.html
Old 2012-08-08, 01:44   Link #3546
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Quote:
I'm so lucky so share an account with someone else to share the expensives for the DLC. We have most of the good DLC stuff except for the second Miku song and Ryo since none of us like traps.

@jdennis007, you really should get the game first. I was lukcy to get first press release for $60 bucks with the filmstrip, though I did sell that for $20 which deducted the price for the game to $40 for me. Wasn't really a Azusa x Takanae fan.
LOL, I agree with you on Ryo, though I must also say that there are some people that's okay with traps so it's not fair to say that "none of us".

$20 for your filmstrip of Azusa x Takane!? My, my...had you held onto it a little longer I bet that you would most likely been able to get money for the whole game back and then some.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukirosuzuka View Post
No, but I don't think Namassuka Special 04 and 05's tracklists have been released yet. Most likely, one of them will be a Yukiho/Haruka/Makoto CD with Little Match Girl and the other will be Honey Heartbeat.

Strangely, Namassuka Special 03 lists Producer along with Yayoi and Ritsuko. Maybe we'll hear him belt out Ai like Hamburger or something.

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=COCX-37415
Really? The PRODUCER!? Anyway...

Special 04 = Haruka, Makoto, Mami
Special 05 = Chihaya, Yukiho, Kotori

No song list yet, probably cuz they're still taking requests for cover songs...which I didnt know they were doing. I counldnt believe that in Special 01 Takane sings "Tamashii no Rufuran" (The ED of "Evangelion") and Hibiki sings "Believe" (one of the "ONEPIECE" OP) Gotta love that they're doing this again.

Quote:
I've got 8,500 yen left...I bought Kami Summer!!.

I'm a little hesitant to buy Kamisama no Birthday because the game version seems a little lacking compared to the full version...and I don't mean because it's shorter.
You might as hold onto the rest of your PSN points to see what will go on sale for part 2 and 3.

...oh, and series 2 of the iM@S:CG CDs are finally out~ \(=w=)/
Old 2012-08-08, 02:06   Link #3547
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinku no kage View Post
LOL, I agree with you on Ryo, though I must also say that there are some people that's okay with traps so it's not fair to say that "none of us".

$20 for your filmstrip of Azusa x Takane!? My, my...had you held onto it a little longer I bet that you would most likely been able to get money for the whole game back and then some.

No song list yet, probably cuz they're still taking requests for cover songs...which I didnt know they were doing. I counldnt believe that in Special 01 Takane sings "Tamashii no Rufuran" (The ED of "Evangelion") and Hibiki sings "Believe" (one of the "ONEPIECE" OP) Gotta love that they're doing this again.

You might as hold onto the rest of your PSN points to see what will go on sale for part 2 and 3.

Whether or not you like Ryo or not, you'd probably enjoy "Dazzling World", no?

Whenever I hear of the Special albums to come, I get super excited for "Nanairo Botan".

And I think I'll do just that. Seeing this current sale, it's safe to assume that the S4U unlocks/outfits don't go on sale. As such, I need to make sure I have enough for those.

Oh, and I listened through the new CG albums. In my own opinion they were nothing special; I ended up keeping none of the tracks, but they were fun to listen to.
Old 2012-08-08, 02:12   Link #3548
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Quote:
Really? The PRODUCER!?
I've been wanting this ever since the second episode, and especially by the end .
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-08, 10:23   Link #3549
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Quote:
Whether or not you like Ryo or not, you'd probably enjoy "Dazzling World", no?

True, I've got nothing against the song nor Sanpei Yuko, it's just Ryo, the character, that I've got a problem with. To be honest I really enjoy "Dazzling World", if it was available for use for your unit then I would honestly fork out the money for the DLC without a second thought.

Though if that were the case I would buy "Alive" and "Precog" before "Dazzling World". The songs from "Dearly Stars" have a story to them so it's even more touching, especially in the case of "Alive" and "Precog". I cried in both Ai and Eri's story...I've YET to finish Ryo's story...

...I'd also like to see "HELLO!!" make it as a DLC. It's a good song...but I doubt that it'd happen. orz
Old 2012-08-08, 13:11   Link #3550
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Quote:

Really, that's the order? The albums have been following the anime so far (Project Fairy wore the vampire costumes in the opening, Ryuuguu Komachi performed Nanairo Botan, and Ai like Hamburger didn't even appear) so it's a bit weird to not have the Little Match Girl M@STER version done by the trio in the anime.

The Chihaya/Yukiho/Kotori combination sounded really nice in Watashi wa Idol ♥ (REM@STER-B), so I hope they do Little Match Girl well even though Yukiho's voice isn't the same.

I'm actually disappointed that Takane isn't doing Madoka's "Connect" anymore... Tamashii no Refrain is quite a nice replacement, though.

Quote:
True, I've got nothing against the song nor Sanpei Yuko, it's just Ryo, the character, that I've got a problem with. To be honest I really enjoy "Dazzling World", if it was available for use for your unit then I would honestly fork out the money for the DLC without a second thought.
I like Ryo, I just don't like his outfit. The Cosmic&Funny/Starry outfits always seemed a bit too obnoxiously flashy to me.
Old 2012-08-08, 13:16   Link #3551
Julio C
Bury My Shell

Send a message via AIM to Julio C Send a message via MSN to Julio C Send a message via Yahoo to Julio C
Quote:

When I said none of us, I really meant my dlc buddy and I, not as everybody else.

Seriously, they put Makoto and Haruka together without Yukiho? Why Mami, why?

I guess Yukiho with Chihaya and Kotori sounds fine.

I should have held my filmstrip a lot longer though.
Julio C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-08, 15:48   Link #3552
JohnNiles

*perks up at the mention of filmstrips*

Mine was Miki chillin in a tracksuit after a training session.
JohnNiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-08, 21:00   Link #3553
Azuma Denton
~AD~

This screenshot Shiny Festa !!!!
Me gusta...
http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-11169.html
Old 2012-08-08, 21:07   Link #3554
NerumiHime

The idols are looking good.

A swimsuit episode with Chihaya? Yes please.
NerumiHime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-09, 04:17   Link #3555
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post
Me gusta...
I think my wallet is in for a world of hurt when those games come out.

EDIT: btw am I the only one completely hooked on this song?

Last edited by Dextro; 2012-08-09 at 04:48.
Dextro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-09, 05:38   Link #3556
jdennis007

Not anymore.
Now I am really looking forward to the games, if nothing else just to see the specials.
jdennis007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-09, 06:14   Link #3557
anigu
Game maker

Quote:
Me gusta...
I like that last pic with Takane and Yukiho. Now the problem is choosing which game to buy...
anigu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-09, 11:05   Link #3558
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Me gusta...
lol pirate Yayoi.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-09, 12:02   Link #3559
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

Though if that were the case I would buy "Alive" and "Precog" before "Dazzling World". The songs from "Dearly Stars" have a story to them so it's even more touching, especially in the case of "Alive" and "Precog". I cried in both Ai and Eri's story...I've YET to finish Ryo's story...

...I'd also like to see "HELLO!!" make it as a DLC. It's a good song...but I doubt that it'd happen. orz
It's interesting, because the game's version of ALIVE is about a third of the length, but Tomatsu Haruka sings a LOT better in the game. If you have a listen to the album version, she seems to struggle hitting notes, probably because she has to force herself to sing in Ai's ecstatic voice.

Dearly Stars was pretty damn awesome, I agree. Make sure you finish up Ryo's story too, since it's nice as well. As for "HELLO!!", I'd love to see it too. While we're at it, how about "Happeace"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukirosuzuka View Post
Really, that's the order? The albums have been following the anime so far (Project Fairy wore the vampire costumes in the opening, Ryuuguu Komachi performed Nanairo Botan, and Ai like Hamburger didn't even appear) so it's a bit weird to not have the Little Match Girl M@STER version done by the trio in the anime.

The Chihaya/Yukiho/Kotori combination sounded really nice in Watashi wa Idol ♥ (REM@STER-B), so I hope they do Little Match Girl well even though Yukiho's voice isn't the same.

I'm actually disappointed that Takane isn't doing Madoka's "Connect" anymore... Tamashii no Refrain is quite a nice replacement, though.

I like Ryo, I just don't like his outfit. The Cosmic&Funny/Starry outfits always seemed a bit too obnoxiously flashy to me.
Takane singing a ClariS song would have been amazing. Ah well. As for Ryo's outfit, I do agree for the most part. However, I think on certain stages (like the UFO stage), it's more fun than distracting. It's kind of like the colour changing clothes that come with the "CHANGE!!!!" DLC.

Quote:
Seriously, they put Makoto and Haruka together without Yukiho? Why Mami, why?
Because Mami can be a total winner no matter where she is!
But really, I think Yukiho can do well no matter which group she's in; she's got the gentle but talented voice that can do well as anyone's support.

Quote:
Me gusta...
Chihaya is an absolute angel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
I think my wallet is in for a world of hurt when those games come out.

EDIT: btw am I the only one completely hooked on this song?

Nope, not at all. Considering these play counts AFTER iTunes wiped my last counts, it definitely shows that I still listen to this song. A LOT.
Spoiler for More like...iTunesM@STER:
Old 2012-08-09, 14:33   Link #3560
JohnNiles

Pirate Yayoi will raid your wallet for booty.

And don't forget Magical Witch Iori and her mascots TinkerAmi and TinkerMami.
JohnNiles is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, drama, idolmaster, musical, puchim@s