5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 169. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-12-07, 16:53   Link #281
ThoHell

Is it just me or are there alot of back stabbing double agents in this series? ESPECIALLY in season 2. A lot of people need to get served soon, and for some reason Wong is on that list of people for me.... Good episode, next should be better. I have a feeling our Gundam team is growing bigger and stronger and will soon be more than just 4 Gundams. Seriously it's about time though....
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 16:55   Link #282
chrisbad726

looking at the preview two CB members die.
chrisbad726 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 17:06   Link #283
The Monarch of Roses

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
I think this idea of combat-type/non-combat-type is nonsense.
The pairs are completely identical genetically, as confirmed by Regene.
We don't know HOW they differ in that respect. Innovators could have predetermined roles like Helling Care’s role as a combat type and seemingly Ribbons’ role as a non-combat type. Also Tiera is clearly a combat type, so obliviously calling something "nonsense" without much information to go on is silly.

Personally, I think it’d be far more interesting if someone from CB defected unlike Mei who is playing both sides. That imo is interesting drama unlike this cliché “IM AM NOT A BAD GUY ANYMORE BC I r repentant” crap you normally see.

Some people are bawwing about CB's lack of dominance this season, but I say "Hell's yeah!". I'd rather see them struggle than powerhouse their way though everyone like Season 1. I hate that Fist of the North Star invincible hero crap. It’s frankly boring and it’s not as if the Gundam Meisters are useless unlike the A-Law grunts. They don’t even have to struggle. Just so long as the battlefield remained even and not this “ZOMG” invincible CB crap because we know Ribbons advantage will cease sometime soon.

Last edited by The Monarch of Roses; 2008-12-07 at 17:17.
The Monarch of Roses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 18:08   Link #284
Xymor

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post

EDIT: When did A-LAWS get GDI'S ION CANNON?!
Same thing crossed my mind.

And since the rebels are pretty much useless, I think it's up to triple Oh to be the counter WPD(weapon of planetary destruction ). That's what's gonna happen with 000 infinite energy output.
Xymor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 18:34   Link #285
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

go figure. it wouldn't be gundam without an orbital cannon...

Anew is pretty cool. and huzzah for Hal being back. Now the carnage begins..
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 18:40   Link #286
sgogeta4

the end was teh shiat awesome! next week should be good!
sgogeta4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 18:52   Link #287
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

I'm just wondering what with the mideast getting n00k3d (WOOT!), where is Israel? It was never ever mentioned.

Finally, an uber d34thr4y of d00m!
Demongod86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 19:01   Link #288
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demongod86 View Post
I'm just wondering what with the mideast getting n00k3d (WOOT!), where is Israel? It was never ever mentioned.
As far as I can tell, in 00 the entire Middle East lost their strategic importance after solar power took over. Western powers simply placed their resources elsewhere after the Solar War. Israel was probably left to fend for themselves.

Let's face it; Israel is only important to America for as long as oil is important. And to be fair, the former Iran has just gotten turned into glass by satellite cannon after being burned to the ground a few episodes before. So the entire middle-east is being treated badly equally.
Old 2008-12-07, 19:34   Link #289
Mangaka-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
As far as I can tell, in 00 the entire Middle East lost their strategic importance after solar power took over. Western powers simply placed their resources elsewhere after the Solar War. Israel was probably left to fend for themselves.

Let's face it; Israel is only important to America for as long as oil is important. And to be fair, the former Iran has just gotten turned into glass by satellite cannon after being burned to the ground a few episodes before. So the entire middle-east is being treated badly equally.
I donno, I thought the Suiru kingdom was more of a reference to Saudi Arabia. The Suiru leader's outfit certainly seem to match, and presently Saudi Arabia is one of the most powerful countries in the Middle East.
Mangaka-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 19:37   Link #290
itoastmysocks
Rabbit Flavored Socks YUM

okay stupid random question number 11231 and I dunno if this has been asked yet... but during the last episode (well while watching it for the 3rd time) I tried to pay attention to the innovators eye color since that seems to be exactly the same for all of them (I might just be mistaken) but it seemed to me that all of them share the same type of reddish dark brown, and well I think Anew is the same.. this might just be totally random.. but sofar not one character but those innovators had the same eye color (not counting random mooks in.. for obvious reasons) so well.. dunno.. it might just be me.. but yeah... the question is.. do all inovators share the same eyecolor or not... (sadly I suck at taking screenshots or the like or I'd check myself)

extra thing: another thing randomly noticed during the shower scene of tieria.. we get to see his naked firgure from an angle where.... we should see breasts (well atleast what is so "beautifully" called sideboob... but there weren't any... so those things we saw a few episodes back were just external implants..
itoastmysocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 19:48   Link #291
neoeagle

Thumbs up Death from above

nasty. that's Memento Mori for you.

didn't know what hit them.A-Laws are some sick bastards.
neoeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 19:49   Link #292
mike_s_6

Quote:
Originally Posted by itoastmysocks View Post
okay stupid random question number 11231 and I dunno if this has been asked yet... but during the last episode (well while watching it for the 3rd time) I tried to pay attention to the innovators eye color since that seems to be exactly the same for all of them (I might just be mistaken) but it seemed to me that all of them share the same type of reddish dark brown, and well I think Anew is the same.. this might just be totally random.. but sofar not one character but those innovators had the same eye color (not counting random mooks in.. for obvious reasons) so well.. dunno.. it might just be me.. but yeah... the question is.. do all inovators share the same eyecolor or not... (sadly I suck at taking screenshots or the like or I'd check myself)

Maybe they have special eyes to connect to Veda - I don't pay attention to eye colors, but what color does Nena have?
mike_s_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 19:59   Link #293
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_s_6 View Post
Maybe they have special eyes to connect to Veda - I don't pay attention to eye colors, but what color does Nena have?
Yellow/gold, same as Soma.
Old 2008-12-07, 20:04   Link #294
Ypocaramel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangaka-chan View Post
I donno, I thought the Suiru kingdom was more of a reference to Saudi Arabia. The Suiru leader's outfit certainly seem to match, and presently Saudi Arabia is one of the most powerful countries in the Middle East.
I agree. The combination of powerful monarchy, well-equipped military (those pimped Enacts remind me of Saudi Arabia buying Eurofighters) and the shared starting S strongly support the fact that Suiru is Saud Arabia. Azadistan is related to modern Iran, IIRC.
Ypocaramel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 20:23   Link #295
T.V.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk86 View Post
ali vs nena...

ali take the order from robbion who feel something wrong...

and then ali find nena...

..........but ali reported nothing happened.....

what is ali wanna to do .......
I'd say you're getting it.

Notice Ali's last sentence: "My client is my boss."
Wang's obviously starting paying Ali a bit more than Ribbons does...
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk86 View Post
it is too easy ....

you don't feel strange ...

if i know someone will shoot my body ..

i will set a trap to let the guy who shoot die .

but

the truth is the gundam got the transarm....

something is wrong ,don't you think
Aeolia is the guy who has forseen every possibility, including betrayal from within CB.
He planned for his death. Or at least, he planned for someone wanting to kill him.
Therefore I believe his death is a feint, exactly because he could foresee it.
He's the Master Manipulator of the 00 Gundam universe.

Having his assasins, in this case Alejandro Corner and Ribbons Almack, believe they've succesfully 'killed' him already is the best ploy to avoid being killed.
After all, a 'dead' man can't be killed again, can he now?

For now I'd say Aeolia is good at playing dead...
T.V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 20:34   Link #296
itoastmysocks
Rabbit Flavored Socks YUM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Yellow/gold, same as Soma.
well I know that.. I didn't include her on purpose.. cause I don't think she is an actual innovator.. but well I kinda noticed that the only thing that all of the innovators we have seen seem to have in common is the eyecolor.. but as I am.. well lets just say my eyes aren't the best.. nope I'm not color blind...I'm just not to sure...

and it's just about well trying to figure out wheter ne new girl on CB's team is one of them or not (not that that would mean anything.. after all one of them could have decided to do the same as tieria as they realized who and what he is... I mean what if one of the innovartors decided to .. well but well.. just speculation and shtuffs.. *grins* )
itoastmysocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 20:46   Link #297
Alvatore
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoeagle View Post
nasty. that's Memento Mori for you.

didn't know what hit them.A-Laws are some sick bastards.
They already are...
Alvatore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 20:56   Link #298
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
That Wang Liu Mei is going to get burned at some point in this series. You can't keep playing both sides without getting yourself killed at some point along the way. That woman's push for change of any kind by any method is just too dangerous to be kept loose any longer. The fact Anew was recommended by her pretty much guarantees she's a spy.

Saji and Marie have a chat. Hopefully its continuing along the way of slowly pushing Saji into a more active role. Impressive they can have the two talking nicely without ever touching on Louise being in the A-LAWS. Though since she doesn't know Louise is connected to Saji its no surprise that topic was missed. Can't help but feeling the two of them might end up in those support fighters at some point.

But yeah Hallelujah is back ! I knew that guy couldn't just die off forever. He's incredibly dangerous when left on his own. But that combination with Allelujah at the end of season 1 was great. Besides without that side of him and the ability to use quantum brainwaves the fighting level of Allelujah is too weak.

Huge episode that's for sure.
Old 2008-12-07, 20:58   Link #299
wtfftw

Great ep rate 10

As if i wasn't enough about Autonomous A-LAWS its now even enforced by this ep as well.

Im waiting to see how ali is gonna get owned by someone who is honorable.

Kataron seems to be way better at politics then CB will ever be. I guess the only thing CB will be doing is running around not getting killed for the upcoming eps.

Did Hallelujah attack CB base from the inside? Or was it an outside attack?

Anyway Ribbons is a moron. They should put Regene in charge. Using a ION cannon or whatever technology it is. Looks more to conquering to me. From what i know from Muslims is that this would just give them more reason to suicide bomb and and start rebellions.

Can someone enlighten me what caused hallelujah to come out (00's Trans-am GN particle or the ION cannon )?

And what is "This sensation" the colonel was talking about. Was it a the ION cannon?

Last edited by wtfftw; 2008-12-07 at 21:23.
wtfftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 20:58   Link #300
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Hmm... so Aeolia's great plan is to make everyone use quantum brainwaves?

Sucks for Sergei too. Killed by his own allies. I wonder what Kati would do when she finds out.

Just hope people don't start saying Ali had his way with Nena. Even though he probably did.

And great timing for Hal. The add-on would've been wasted on Al. Also, looks like either A-laws innovators aren't gonna last very long.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote