Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-02-18, 14:27   Link #981
DemiDomo
Rest in peace Monty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krytyk View Post
The young beast's sex is unknown, that's why I referred to them as "it" in the translations so far.
Ah okay. Make sense.
DemiDomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-19, 11:14   Link #982
krytyk
幻想生物

Paranparaaaaan. I got my copy of OSO Vol 4, and to my surprise - it's completely different from what I expected! The story even more strongly diverges from webnovel!

Looks like I'll be havin' lots of fun translating it.
- All my translations have been moved from Baka-Tsuki to http://krytykal.org -
krytyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-19, 11:37   Link #983
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Paranparaaaaan. I got my copy of OSO Vol 4, and to my surprise - it's completely different from what I expected! The story even more strongly diverges from webnovel!

That's great! I'm looking forward to it, have fun with your translation. (I thought you were on break.)

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-19, 11:46   Link #984
Riz
Djokjakarta~~~

Quote:

I hope you'd sharing the synopsis of V4 fast as your TL-ing fans might went berserk . . .
and not too fast cuz people with diabetes might increased like Apollo IV's rocket launcher . . .

“Excuse me, two of this [squeezed raw milk soft cream] please!”

Kazuki spontaneously read the menu frankly without even questioning it.

“Otouto-kun…that item’s name, make me feel so complicated somehow…”

Kaguya-senpai was dealt the final blow from a strange place and received even more shock.

[Sauce]
Riz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-19, 11:48   Link #985
Kioras

Quote:

Probably the advantage of having professional exiting. Encourage the author to concentrate on what is good. This is far more a slice of life VRMMO novel, not a power trip one.

Waiting for the next translations to start then.

I guess you'll post a spoiler free quick review after reading it then?
Kioras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-19, 11:54   Link #986
krytyk
幻想生物

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioras View Post
Probably the advantage of having professional exiting. Encourage the author to concentrate on what is good. This is far more a slice of life VRMMO novel, not a power trip one.

Waiting for the next translations to start then.

I guess you'll post a spoiler free quick review after reading it then?
Obviously not. I don't do spoilers. Wait for it! And then read it properly!

As for the advantage... exactly, it feels much more condensed than webnovel, and flows better. Actually this volume is based on one part of webnovel's arc 3, but an entire volume was created from a small part of the webnovel.

I'm guessing I might do the prologue tomorrow.
Old 2015-02-19, 12:13   Link #987
Riz
Djokjakarta~~~

Quote:

As for the advantage... exactly, it feels much more condensed than webnovel, and flows better. Actually this volume is based on one part of webnovel's arc 3, but an entire volume was created from a small part of the webnovel.

YAY~~~~!!
mah broda 'n sista, lets make a small camp at krytyk home yard. please bring Ur suitable stuff for tis releasing prologue chapter of volume 4 . . .
BTW I'll bring some sweet potatoes . . .

Kaguya-senpai was dealt the final blow from a strange place and received even more shock.

[Sauce]
Old 2015-02-19, 12:20   Link #988
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:

very well then.. I shall take my cold medicine and sleep until tomorrow or the day after. good night, good traps, and thank you.

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-19, 12:22   Link #989
Kioras

Quote:

Sorry, I think I may not of made my comment clear there. I was not asking for spoilers, I was just asking for a quick comment of the novel itself, which you gave what I was looking for afterwards. I knew of your request for a spoiler free thread.

So it is more dense, expanding on what may be smaller events in the WN to take up a full volume. Sounds good, as this series is character driven. I wonder if there will either be a chapter long boss fight or a chapter long dungeon crawl for the climax. I doubt we would see PvP, as Yun is not interested in that.
Kioras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-19, 12:25   Link #990
krytyk
幻想生物

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioras View Post
Sorry, I think I may not of made my comment clear there. I was not asking for spoilers, I was just asking for a quick comment of the novel itself, which you gave what I was looking for afterwards. I knew of your request for a spoiler free thread.

So it is more dense, expanding on what may be smaller events in the WN to take up a full volume. Sounds good, as this series is character driven. I wonder if there will either be a chapter long boss fight or a chapter long dungeon crawl for the climax. I doubt we would see PvP, as Yun is not interested in that.
More of the usual, more and more. Cute and fun stuff. Also, cute stuff, not to forget about fun stuff.
Old 2015-02-19, 12:51   Link #991
Breimoon

Can't wait for illustrations, i really love them! Hope public raw comes out fast, you usually put them only when it comes out right?
OMG just checked sample illustrations. Really want to see more of this! Can't wait for all pictures to come out!

Last edited by Breimoon; 2015-02-19 at 13:15.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-19, 13:13   Link #992
krytyk
幻想生物

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
Can't wait for illustrations, i really love them! Hope public raw comes out fast, you usually put them only when it comes out right?
Yup, usually.
Old 2015-02-20, 08:09   Link #993
Breimoon

The prologue is out!"! THanks based krytyk! And dat lewd pic!!
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-20, 17:52   Link #994
Rahuman
Masked Reader

Still waiting Yun to get boobs and yell "This.Is.Sparta!!".
Well, joke aside, Misunderstanding tsundere osanajimi making lunch box to Takumi incoming !!

Last edited by Rahuman; 2015-02-20 at 20:19.
Rahuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-20, 20:39   Link #995
ices
Working Hard

LOL. It seems that charmed bad status would be a terrifict weapon. In this regards, Yun could use this on monster in order for taming them. But well, we dont know yet how effective that to a non-human. Ah, should that works for NPC too? Who knows.
ices is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-20, 20:51   Link #996
Darius Drake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahuman View Post
Still waiting Yun to get boobs and yell "This.Is.Sparta!!".
Well, joke aside, Misunderstanding tsundere osanajimi making lunch box to Takumi incoming !!
Actually, I feel that she might be more interested in Shun, and focuses on Takumi to steal glances/be near Shun. Of course, this is just me being the type of person who'd rather the interesting Main Character get more attention than a "YAH! VIDEO GAMES!" side character.

I also, now, suspect that she's the blond character from the front cover.
Darius Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-20, 20:52   Link #997
Riz
Djokjakarta~~~

dat charm drugs should be contained in glass tube like on the cover image for throwing object to restaint enemies movement . . .
. . . or make 'em gone berserk.

[Sauce]
Old 2015-02-21, 04:53   Link #998
SinsI

Quote:
Originally Posted by ices View Post
LOL. It seems that charmed bad status would be a terrifict weapon. In this regards, Yun could use this on monster in order for taming them. But well, we dont know yet how effective that to a non-human. Ah, should that works for NPC too? Who knows.
It was a random effect from combining too many different unidentified potions, so Yun don't have a ready made way to inflict that status.
SinsI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-21, 04:58   Link #999
Blankdom

Hmm, that's odd, I thought it was that it was a combination of effects, like one of them was some sort of breath/spreading effect, then another was charm, forgot the third one, but when the combine it makes stuff within an area charmed, or something, but I guess I was wrong?
Blankdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-21, 06:56   Link #1000
vivaldi_in_tropical

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsI View Post
It was a random effect from combining too many different unidentified potions, so Yun don't have a ready made way to inflict that status.
is it not a common spell or effect on this game ?
the developer sure is fancy for making this charmed status feeling
vivaldi_in_tropical is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, cutest trap among girls, gender bender, nekama, vrmmorpg, yun is justice