SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Spoiler for arca army:
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 05:22   Link #8742
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSkiper View Post
Siemon may know only that Yamada is the younger brother/sister of Arca, so maybe someone from 666 knows more? But seeing Ishiyama didn't know about Yamada(maybe because Yamada was in girl mode?). The question is how much Saten knows about Yamada?

Edit: OK. Just watched the new chapter and saw that Yamada used one of those metal things to deflect that rain laser, so I guess it means Yamada has above average strength of a needless.
true. Well Satan know more that anyone else after arca for sure. Maybe he will give us the answer that arca can't do now. I don't think the mini arca know what the normal one know.
I really want to see Saten reaction a Yamada new power.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 05:37   Link #8743
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei

Quote:
Siemon may know only that Yamada is the younger brother/sister of Arca, so maybe someone from 666 knows more? But seeing Ishiyama didn't know about Yamada(maybe because Yamada was in girl mode?). The question is how much Saten knows about Yamada?

Edit: OK. Just watched the new chapter and saw that Yamada used one of those metal things to deflect that rain laser, so I guess it means Yamada has above average strength of a needless.
An attack that was said it could pierce diamonds and he deflected it with a metal gauntlet? Don't think so. Remember, it's stated that he deflected completely something that even the Bionic Compressor girl that could manipulate air pressure could only do by a few centimetres.
Old 2012-04-25, 05:39   Link #8744
Soji

Darth SpiderDen@And this was only by instinct(that he don't even know what he do) and with a incomplete power. Just what he can do with his power full awake?It's a scary thought if you think about it.
Old 2012-04-25, 06:32   Link #8745
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

Well we might not know what Yamada's fragment is right now, but few things are certain:
1) It's extremely powerful (might be higher level then missing-link)
2) It looks like it can be used for both defense and offense.
3) Blade can't learn it (the fact is he can't LEARN it not USE it).

For 3. The key word is learn, remember that Blade DID learn Satens fragment he just couldn't USE it.
The only fragment Blade can't learn is doppelganger, because he is missing the required part of the brain.
So maybe it means that for Yamadas fragment that part is also needed (like when Arca explained that multiple locks need to be removed and such).
DarkSkiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 06:50   Link #8746
Sayo A.
Presumably Pentadactyl

Thanks to the army of people rushing to my aid, I managed to get hold of the raw that I wasn't supposed to be asking for... I might have more to say once I've read the translated version, but for now I'll just say this: I LOVE DISK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roBo72 View Post
Also, that time when disk hacked into Pochi, was it explicitly stated that it was Seto/Solva who stopped that delicious robot?
It was never stated that Solva stopped the Testament, but you can see her using her outstretched hand complete with "power aura" a page or two further on. So I don't think we have to explain that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by js06 View Post
Red Hawk NEO will be scanlating it...
Well, you're the one doing the hard work. Nevertheless, a big thank you to them for taking over the series.

Quote:
Those "metal things" were made out of a cardboard box.
Old 2012-04-25, 06:57   Link #8747
Xiammes

I think its more along the lines of he couldn't learn it because it was underdeveloped, Cruz doesn't even know its name.

Still though, I think we are gonna see someone next chapter that could explain more about Cruz, unless we finally go back to the Mio/Uchida fight or the Set/Solva fight. I think we might see Guido again, forced to continue the Adam project.
Xiammes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 08:00   Link #8748
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

I have a feeling that Aluka probably knew about Cruz's powers due to some event in the past. Most likely (judging how things go in manga) Cruz's power probably when out of control when he was a little boy and Aluka witnessed it (Cruz looks like he has a very powerful ability) but afterward he must have forgotten about it and it went dormant. Hell, Aluka could have joined Simeon in order to keep Cruz's power under wraps from Arclight and the others.
Pure speculation but it's usually how things go.

I really wonder what Cruz's power is. Like some others I thought that his power was the same has the main character in Needless 00, ability to command others. But it doesn't seem likely. Disc also ruled out gravity, magnetism or psychokinesis.
He's able to deflect absurdly powerful shots, suffer basically nothing from a huge fall, stop Aluka's attack without even touching her and the oddest thing is the fact that he restored one of Blade's memories...which doesn't seem to fit in with the other evidences of power.
Even if it isn't psychokinesis it has to be something similar to that but possibly focused on preventing harm to come to himself.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 08:55   Link #8749
Xiammes

Well right now we got few theories, across the internet.

1) timespace manipulation, solves everything but seems to powerful to be a ordinary Needless power.

2) Vector control(like Accelerator), explains how he stopped Arca, bent rain laser, survived all those nasty falls(though could be attributed to normal Needless endurance),blew away the Agnischwattas. It also fits in nicely with other Needless fragments, follows a rather simple concept, but is powerful and versatile. Also that Scar on Mengroza's is a circular arrow, which could be the stigmata for Vector.

3) Counter, has the weakest supporting evidence and doesn't cover everything.

I just thought of something, what if Arca backed up her memories into one of the clones? I doubt they made those without her knowing about it, and one of them might have all her memories

Last edited by Xiammes; 2012-04-25 at 10:14.
Old 2012-04-25, 10:55   Link #8750
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Quote:
Well we might not know what Yamada's fragment is right now, but few things are certain:
1) It's extremely powerful (might be higher level then missing-link)
2) It looks like it can be used for both defense and offense.
3) Blade can't learn it (the fact is he can't LEARN it not USE it).

For 3. The key word is learn, remember that Blade DID learn Satens fragment he just couldn't USE it.
The only fragment Blade can't learn is doppelganger, because he is missing the required part of the brain.
So maybe it means that for Yamadas fragment that part is also needed (like when Arca explained that multiple locks need to be removed and such).
Arca also talked about the "left" and "right' hand of god. Can that meaning also leave hints to unlocking Cruz's powers?
Old 2012-04-25, 12:01   Link #8751
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deikan View Post
Arca also talked about the "left" and "right' hand of god. Can that meaning also leave hints to unlocking Cruz's powers?
The only clue so far it can give us is that his fragment may be one of the most powerful ones in the Needless universe.
Other than that someone else a few pages back (2-3 I think) posted what the right and left hands of god mean and possible power characteristics.
Old 2012-04-25, 12:16   Link #8752
Soji

I think one of the biger clue here is . Cruz eyes that even AA was suprise about them. I mean Cruz is the first needless with that kind of eyes. And in all honestly when someone have some special kind of eyes ....then better run because most of the time mean that the power it's dangerous.
Like I say few pag ago just think about Kara no Kyōkai and her mc.
Shiki Ryōgi her power is Mystic Eyes of Death Perception there is only another mc in the same universe that have this power from what i know and is Shiki Tohno from Tsukihime. It's power is weaker than the one that Shiki Ryōgi have. but Tohno power is still hax a hell. Anyway what i try to say with this is...when a mc have some kind of special eyes then that's mean that that power is something dangerous or really powerful.Because you don't have a different kind of eyes for nothing.
Old 2012-04-25, 12:22   Link #8753
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
I think one of the biger clue here is . Cruz eyes that even AA was suprise about them. I mean Cruz is the first needless with that kind of eyes. And in all honestly when someone have some special kind of eyes ....then better run because most of the time mean that the power it's dangerous.
Like I say few pag ago just think about Kara no Kyōkai and her mc.
Shiki Ryōgi her power is Mystic Eyes of Death Perception there is only another mc in the same universe that have this power from what i know and is Shiki Tohno from Tsukihime. It's power is weaker than the one that Shiki Ryōgi have. but Tohno power is still hax a hell. Anyway what i try to say with this is...when a mc have some kind of special eyes then that's mean that that power is something dangerous or really powerful.Because you don't have a different kind of eyes for nothing.
Goddammit.
You made me remember the ultra-hax eyes from Naruto....
Old 2012-04-25, 12:26   Link #8754
Soji

Darth SpiderDen @ lol sorry about that. I know the one in naruto,but trust me the one I say is even more hax. just try to do some research and you find out why I say this(if you don't already know about this).
If yamada a something on the similar power lv...then...yamada become more hax that the needless we see until now
Old 2012-04-25, 13:03   Link #8755
Homura7

On top of all that, Blade can't learn Yamada's fragment, which applies to Arclight too.

Ladies and gentlemen, the needless with the strongest fragment is born. I bet Saten is gonna burst with exhilaration when he finds out.

Eventually and since we haven't seen him again, Saten can only be in one place now: the underground giant space beneath the building.

Last edited by Homura7; 2012-04-25 at 13:19.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 13:25   Link #8756
Skieth

Just noticed that Red Hawk has completed the scan of 101. They did a great job.

Something I'm curious about is whether all of these Arca clones were created as a result of the Adam project. Arclight's DNA may not be useable since his body is failing, so perhaps Triple 6 decided to work with the DNA of a missing link needless with a stigmata like Arca. Perhaps as test material until Blade is available.

Last edited by Skieth; 2012-04-25 at 13:36.
Skieth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 13:28   Link #8757
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adan View Post
On top of all that, Blade can't learn Yamada's fragment, which applies to Arclight too.

Ladies and gentlemen, the needless with the strongest fragment is born. I bet Saten is gonna burst with exhilaration when he finds out.

Eventually and since we haven't seen him again, Saten can only be in one place now: the underground giant space beneath the building.
Wich mean he will probally be with Cruz and the other when Cruz full power will awake(mean the complete fragment). I mean with all happen and him being with Eve and blade it's only matter of time before this happen.
Old 2012-04-25, 13:35   Link #8758
Xiammes

Quote:
I wouldn't say that, Arclight can learn missing link level powers without his byakugo. We also have the problem with the fact is not fully developed, I wouldn't say either of them can't learn it till after Cruz knows its name and what it does.

Quote:
Most likely, unless he is dicking around of the surface, which I wouldn't put it past him.

Also I think Cruz is gonna figure out his power when ever they face off with Riru, he seems to be best suited for taking her on.
Old 2012-04-25, 13:42   Link #8759
Homura7

I have no doubts Blade & co are for a BIG surprise down there. Arclight will be waiting, as well as Riru, and also Saten, and of course Ishiyama too. But the biggest shock will be when they find there's who they know very well: Gido.

Yeah, for one of the fathers of the Adam Project, it won't surprise me if he's there along with many researchers of renown. Let's not forget one important fact: the Adam Project is not finished yet, and Ishiyama expressly requested the group to come to the City so they will learn everything they didn't know about. There's also no need to say Simeon is dragging them into a pitfall.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 13:51   Link #8760
Xiammes

Quote:
I have no doubts Blade & co are for a BIG surprise down there. Arclight will be waiting, as well as Riru, and also Saten, and of course Ishiyama too. But the biggest shock will be when they find there's another person and someone they know very well: Gido. Yeah, for one of the fathers of the Adam Project, it won't surprise me if he's there along with many researchers of renown.
It obvious Guido is down their, he was a major player in the Adam project, now if he is down there of his own will is another question. Also will we see a loli Arca with her backed up memories before her death?

Tags
action, comedy, seinen