Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-02-21, 02:01   Link #1
Zexas

[PS4] Killzone Shadow Fall

Old 2013-02-21, 02:21   Link #2
Firefly00

Send a message via ICQ to Firefly00 Send a message via AIM to Firefly00 Send a message via Yahoo to Firefly00
Again, seeing and raising...

Firefly00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-22, 01:57   Link #3
Zexas

Last edited by Zexas; 2013-02-22 at 02:11.
Zexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-22, 02:47   Link #4
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-18, 13:50   Link #5
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

^^ any more news from this game?
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-18, 13:59   Link #6
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

well we gonna to have multiplayer stuff in gamescom

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-18, 15:23   Link #7
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

I can't decide between this and BF4. I know BF4 has huge maps, vehicle play, and environment destruction but I have great memories of KZ3 multiplayer and this one might have better single player campaign as well.
Old 2013-08-18, 16:50   Link #8
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

i actually have better memories of KZ2 multiplayer. i never really ground for experience on KZ3 though, and i REALLY wanted the sniper class in KZ2. haha.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-18, 18:59   Link #9
Chase

I played KZ3 a lot despite the crappy dev support the game had. Servers were just bad for the first 3 months(should have kept the server browser too like in KZ2) and an everything. I think the reason why I had fun was because of the clan I was in. And the fact that the controls weren't terrible like KZ2(this completely turned me off the game). I didn't like how they had the classed in KZ3 in comparison to KZ2 tho. I do look forward to Killzone:SF. I'll make some time for it somehow even tho I know my time in BF4 will be dwarf it.lol. I'll probably just play the single player first and wait a while before playing the multiplayer.
Battlefield 4
Chase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-18, 20:24   Link #10
Firefly00

Send a message via ICQ to Firefly00 Send a message via AIM to Firefly00 Send a message via Yahoo to Firefly00
I remember renting the first Killzone out of curiosity back in the day, and enjoyed playing through the campaign (and wondering why Guerrilla never thought to include co-op functionality, given that its design practically screams for it) and went a few rounds against the bots (I say again: if Rare could get bots right back in Perfect Dark, today's devs have no excuse to not follow suit) in multiplayer. From there, I found the universe intriguing, even if the devs made some... questionable... decisions; three are elaborated below:
  • the ISA Intruder's design (folks are advised not to ride in pickup beds for good reason - and those don't fly...);
  • removing the assault weapons' mated components (GL for ISA M82; shotgun for StA-52);
  • apparently deciding to ignore canon about Helghan's atmosphere... note what the ISA troops are not issued with.
Old 2013-08-19, 13:46   Link #11
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

I actually enjoyed KZ2's multiplayer more than KZ3's though. I think the lag input or whatever it's called is quite unique when we compare it to most other FPS. KZ3 becomes more like COD and it sucks. Melee attacks in KZ3 are better than in KZ2 though, although I have never been good at that.

I wish this one will also have 4-person co-op, KZ2 and KZ3 only have two. But ofcourse I'd prefer it more to play alone on big screen.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-08, 22:01   Link #12
Firefly00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
I actually enjoyed KZ2's multiplayer more than KZ3's though. I think the lag input or whatever it's called is quite unique when we compare it to most other FPS.
I think that particular design choice came from wanting to reflect the fact of characters and their gear having some measure of inertia, so it'd be foolish to expect to be able to stop and turn on the proverbial dime.

More generally: it should be no surprise that Guerrilla's been dropping lots of knowledge about the world lately. This is a good thing; most of it is gathered here.
Old 2013-11-16, 00:08   Link #13
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Fast forward a month, and BUMP.

I have somewhat high hopes for this game. I really hope that the multiplayer is more like Kz2 than Kz3, though. I remember playing the open beta/demo for Kz3, put maybe at least 24 hours or so into it, and just couldn't enjoy it. And I remember trying to play it again when it went F2P; I played it for maybe an hour and realized that I wasn't going anywhere with it. A lot of changes GG did kind of annoyed me. I think the big ones I remember are when you're using that Defibrillator and you can not longer manually equip it but have to wait for the icon appear to use it and the controls. Oh my fuckin gawd, the controls. A lot of people liked it compared to Kz2, but I really hated it. I understand that they tried to mix the "weighty" feel with more responsive controls, but it didn't click with me. I tried changing the sensitivities as well with no luck.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote