AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2011-12-14, 02:16   Link #1
james0246

[Manga] Naruto Chapter 567 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting someone else's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are ok, crops of pictures are ok as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

---

It's a new week, so that means new Naruto spoilers...which are now released....

Last edited by james0246; 2011-12-14 at 08:00.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-14, 05:27   Link #2
Ero-Senn1n

According to the spoilers Tobi is having serious problems in controlling the demons. What a letdown this guy is, seems this battle will be added to his numerous failures. If we remove Kabuto from the war then Tobi declaring war to the whole world must be a joke, he is too weak. I hope Kishimoto is just showing him weak in this chapter, but in the next he will come back and show us why he had the guts to declare war instead of continuing to hide in the shadows trying to manipulate people and steal demons avoiding any confrontation with larger amount of enemies. Or otherwise he is simply not good enough to become the final villain
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-14, 05:51   Link #3
HasuMasu
*Artist

^ If not for Kabuto, he'd have just taken Naruto and Bee behind their backs, in other words it's thanks to mister potter that the war actually happened.

Personally I prefer the shadowy kinda villain anyway.
Old 2011-12-14, 06:08   Link #4
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
^ If not for Kabuto, he'd have just taken Naruto and Bee behind their backs, in other words it's thanks to mister potter that the war actually happened.

Personally I prefer the shadowy kinda villain anyway.
He could not count on that when he announced the war. It was all blind luck that Bee took the samehada to that island, and that it was decided that Naruto will go with him, etc. And even then if Tobi went to the island himself would he do any better than he is doing now? I would say his chances would be better on the island, but it's not like the alliance would not try to stop him by teleporting kages like they did now that Zombie-Madara entered the battle. But i expect that in the next chapter the odds will be reversed again, that is Tobi will take the upper hand in the battle again, and the chapter after that someone new will arrive to save Kakashi and Naruto, and so on

Add to all this that this is not a fair fight, because Naruto is not at 100%, he already used much of his chakra to help the alliance army, he saved Sakura and Hinata and many others. So in my opinion it is fine that now the alliance members come to save Naruto, that was the point in the first place, to not fight alone but as a member of a team.
Old 2011-12-14, 07:11   Link #5
Eleutheria
旅行癖

The spat between 8 and 9 was amusing.
Old 2011-12-14, 07:18   Link #6
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Finally..this was awesome...Is look like The Kyuubi is almost to accept Naruto...

I can't wait to see it.
Old 2011-12-14, 07:20   Link #7
yakumo-chan

Tobi is obito... im sure
Old 2011-12-14, 07:21   Link #8
tarachi
Observer

Battle of the tailed beasts, Kyuubi to join the war? hmmmm
tarachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-14, 07:33   Link #9
azziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
Finally..this was awesome...Is look like The Kyuubi is almost to accept Naruto...

I can't wait to see it.
yes,and he will be able to change into nine-tail form,like bee with hachibi-a shame sasuke will have to come and ruin the fun...
naruto is still no match for him after all.
tough seeing kabuto reaction at sasuke apparence will be interesting
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-14, 07:34   Link #10
HasuMasu
*Artist

Damn, large-scale battles are confusing.

Kyubi X Naruto all the way!!

I can't believe Kishi didn't bother making a cool new outfit for Sasuke, I thought that was the reason it took a while for him to appear.
Old 2011-12-14, 08:04   Link #11
james0246

What a random ass chapter. There were about 6 or 7 plots going simultaneous, and none of them were fleshed out properly. Worst of all, Sasuke was reintroduced in the most random yet blatant colour page ever.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-14, 08:36   Link #12
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Worst of all, Sasuke was reintroduced in the most random yet blatant colour page ever.
-Its Sasuke, james. Were you really expecting Kishimoto to NOT give him some random special treatment after all these chapters of absence? But hehehe, Suigetsu and Juugo are in for a surprise when they find out that not only is Karin not ravaging Sasuke, but she went on ahead and ditched his revenger-ass.

-Fight was good this chapter though. Shukaku hated the Kyuubi, but Gaara and Naruto are just shy away from lovers (uhoh, I just gave fire to the yaoi fangirls didn't I...). Easily my favorite thus far, but then again I'm a sucker for the Jinchuuriki and their Bijuu. I said it before and I'll say it again, these 18 characters are so much more compelling and engaging than anything Sasuke-driven (those special uniforms they had in that colour spread were such a good tease). At least with this chapter we get to know more about their personality.

-And yes: "D'awwww look the Kyuubi DOES love Naruto and he loves it back". So much for everyone saying they would never become friends .
Old 2011-12-14, 08:41   Link #13
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

They need to stop wasting panels on Sasuke and his useless cohorts.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-14, 08:57   Link #14
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakumo-chan View Post
Tobi is obito... im sure
How is that even remotely relevant to the current chapter. Jesus, go spout the half assed theories where they belong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiryuu View Post
They need to stop wasting panels on Sasuke and his useless cohorts.
It IS Kishimoto we're talking about here...
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-14, 09:02   Link #15
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
yes,and he will be able to change into nine-tail form,like bee with hachibi-a shame sasuke will have to come and ruin the fun...
naruto is still no match for him after all.
tough seeing kabuto reaction at sasuke apparence will be interesting
Yes..and is like that the Hachibi know something about the past of Kyuubi..but, the Kyuubi has stopped him in the crucial moment..damn..

I can't wait to see Naruto and the Kyuubi make a path...end the full power of the Kyuubi be released.
Old 2011-12-14, 09:17   Link #16
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakumo-chan View Post
Tobi is obito... im sure
-I got a better idea: Tobi is a time-traveling Naruto from the future. Why? look at the chains he used to bind the 5-Tails. They're are damn near identical to the ones Kushina used to bind the Kyuubi within Naruto's mind/soul.
Old 2011-12-14, 09:37   Link #17
ntherblast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
How is that even remotely relevant to the current chapter. Jesus, go spout the half assed theories where they belong.

It IS Kishimoto we're talking about here...
That dude seems to enjoy saying the most random things not sure why but half the time I have to face palm what he says
ntherblast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-14, 09:43   Link #18
Ero-Senn1n

It seems that from all possible powerups the kyuubi frienship will be the 1st to help Naruto out of the current mess. Didn't expect it yet, only later, seems Kishimoto doesn't want to add more phases of kyuubi converting to Naruto's companion. I guess it's because humans are in the focus of this story, other creatures were never really in focus, these summon and demons and gods were always just in secondary role.

The spoilers were somewhat innacurate, on one hand it is true that Tobi cannot use the powers of the rinnegan because of his chakra limitation (as it seems even if he has the demons he can't use their chakra as if it were his own), but on the other hand he seems to be in total control over the minds of these demons (here we saw a short struggle that was effortlessly ended by Tobi).

BTW in this chapter Kishimoto just gave an explanation of why could Naruto make so many clones.
Old 2011-12-14, 09:47   Link #19
Divinegundam

Good chapter. I wonder if we get a brief flashback of Bujii history and what party is Sasuke gonna crash?

" Yes; I watched Naruto 15 years ago, it was called Dragon Ball Z"

MY AMV of Tieria/Virtue/Nadleeh http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTKrCKoohjU
Divinegundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-14, 09:55   Link #20
Shining Celebi
a

Just want to say I told y'all so about Naruto not being able to use Kage Bunshin.

Actually, I think this chapter really shows how unreasonable and irrational the kyuubi is...he obviously doesn't want to die or be controlled, yet he doesn't just man up and help Naruto right away...

Also, "stength isn't determined by the number of tails"...I suspected it, but I'm surprised to hear it.

Last edited by Shining Celebi; 2011-12-14 at 10:17.
Shining Celebi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion