AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2019-11-24, 14:08   Link #241
usspaul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post

That said, aside from Saber-face, do we really need Rin or Rin-face in most Fate TV series? Even here?
yes we do . Infact we need MORE RIN FACE. As Rin face is best face
Old 2019-11-24, 14:10   Link #242
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCAL View Post
Does anyone know if they are part of the 21 episode count?
I think I read somewhere that they're to fulfill extra episode slots, but I could be mistaken.
Old 2019-11-24, 14:29   Link #243
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by usspaul View Post
yes we do . Infact we need MORE RIN FACE. As Rin face is best face
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Yes, we do. What kind of question is that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
I mean...Ishtar is pretty fun and cool, so yeah ?
Heh, these kind of answers have cemented the fact that Fate fans have become too attached with Saber-face & Rin-face to the point where most Fate TV series couldn't divorce itself from it. I mean, imagine if 90% of Star Trek TV series had to feature Spock to be loved by fans .
Old 2019-11-24, 15:52   Link #244
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Nothing much to say other than being happy to see my gacha monet well spent. Babylonia was clearly meant for those playing the game, which makes sense considering WE voted for it in a fan survey. Something other gacha ip like KC or AL should have done.

Last edited by Sheba; 2019-11-24 at 16:03.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-24, 21:18   Link #245
alex_drian

I like that the last stand of Leonidas was pretty much the same as the one of Gerard Butler in 300 movie. Cool as fuck even if make jack shit in the end.
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-25, 00:18   Link #246
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
None of the ones they faced so far as overpowered antagonists aside from Kingu (Jaguarman's buff is only because they are in the jungle territory and that god has Authority over).
I'm just going off how the anime's presented it. All the Goddesses seem fairly formidable.
Quote:
It's fine to do underdogs, but Babylonia is the tail end of the development and Mash accessing to Galahad's power which is OP. But for some reason (perhaps because the horndog director wants to flash her ass) they have her in second ascension and not her third one. Which make zero sense.
Now now. I think this series has pretty well established that butt shots in no way impede a characters effectiveness or capability .
Quote:
Even if you say Ushiwaka didn't do anything, it doesn't matter, she went against Gorgon twice (when she rolled over and got taken down the first time in the game), while Mash simply watched and was useless, and relying on people's rescue. Of course the real MPV was Kingu who saved all their lives in both game and anime, but this would have been a good way to establish Mash can stand her ground for a bit rather than have her awkwardly stand there and it was missed.
But considering Mash is still around, she will probably have ample time to get some good action sequences in and get a good showing moving forward...especially as we lose more and more heroic characters .
Old 2019-11-25, 00:25   Link #247
Applehell

Great episode overall, but I can't help but feel that second half Ushiwakamaru's fight against Avenger was a bit draggy. There is only so much snake cutting and bisecting you show before it gets old no matter how good it looks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntonKutovoi View Post
I still find the fact that Fate's Benkei isn't a real Benkei and just an impostor to be a really lame decision. A shame really, because his dsign is quite solid. He could've been so much better.
This one of things hate about this series tbh. It relies on this narrative device way too much and ends up making waay more complicated than needs.
Applehell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-25, 01:07   Link #248
Kakkou
Tch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
But for some reason (perhaps because the horndog director wants to flash her ass) they have her in second ascension and not her third one. Which make zero sense.
In this anime she appears to change into her 3rd ascension minus the sword and sheath only while activating Lord Camelot.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-25, 02:07   Link #249
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkou View Post
In this anime she appears to change into her 3rd ascension minus the sword and sheath only while activating Lord Camelot.
Which is just an excuse to show underage girl's ass.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-25, 04:24   Link #250
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Yep, let us all admit that her ass is one big reason of that sequence's existence (or should I say "two big reasons" ). Like I said: popcorn entertainment. Michael Bay approves dat underage ass.
Old 2019-11-25, 05:31   Link #251
devilo96

damn i really love new eps..and i feel..that guy who make small fan animation for class assignment also join the team..cuz i can see his small work in eps 8
devilo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-25, 10:34   Link #252
LKK

I want to remind everyone that just because many of the people active in this thread are familiar with the source material does NOT mean that future content spoilers are permitted in this anime discussion thread. Future content spoilers are not permitted here not even when they're hidden in spoiler boxes. Some posts have been removed; they included spoilers.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous

Last edited by LKK; 2019-11-25 at 11:51.
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-25, 11:44   Link #253
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Heh, these kind of answers have cemented the fact that Fate fans have become too attached with Saber-face & Rin-face to the point where most Fate TV series couldn't divorce itself from it. I mean, imagine if 90% of Star Trek TV series had to feature Spock to be loved by fans .
There are also Sakurafaces. They just haven't made it into the anime medium due to the Fate/Extra adaptation being... not an adaptation.
Old 2019-11-25, 12:26   Link #254
Frontier

Quote:
Yep, let us all admit that her ass is one big reason of that sequence's existence (or should I say "two big reasons" ). Like I said: popcorn entertainment. Michael Bay approves dat underage ass.
Fate/Grand Order: Absolute Butt Shots Babylonia .
Old 2019-11-25, 15:11   Link #255
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
As long as Fate keeps throwing a bone every so often, and has Taiga Jaguarman keep showing up, they can have all the Saber, Rin, and Sakura faces they want. I'm still getting over Yoshitsune aka Ushiwakamaru getting genderbent though. I knew it coming in from the game, but damn, it still stings.
Old 2019-11-25, 16:45   Link #256
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

You know what Fate needs? More Shiroufaces.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-25, 18:04   Link #257
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
You know what Fate needs? More Shiroufaces.
Don't you mean Archerfaces ?
Old 2019-11-25, 19:17   Link #258
alex_drian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
There are also Sakurafaces. They just haven't made it into the anime medium due to the Fate/Extra adaptation being... not an adaptation.
...being shit, you can tell it without shame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Fate/Grand Order: Absolute Butt Shots Babylonia .
Difficult to not make it like that we your heroine is fighting and jumping with that kind of getup, heck, it even would be uncomfortable if not.
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-25, 19:32   Link #259
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_drian View Post
Difficult to not make it like that we your heroine is fighting and jumping with that kind of getup, heck, it even would be uncomfortable if not.
My understanding based on this discussion is that in the game, she's supposed to have another outfit that completely covers her butt by this point of the story. Even if that's not the case, let's be honest, the buttshots are absolutely not "accidental". And I, for one, welcome them. I recall F/SN having buttshots too (mainly Rider).
Old 2019-11-25, 22:23   Link #260
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_drian View Post
It's not even the most impractical part of Mash's outfit when you see her running and fighting in heels...but I assume with these kinds of outfits they're the type where the wearer doesn't necessarily feel them as they are, so there isn't any discomfort (if that makes sense).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
My understanding based on this discussion is that in the game, she's supposed to have another outfit that completely covers her butt by this point of the story. Even if that's not the case, let's be honest, the buttshots are absolutely not "accidental". And I, for one, welcome them. I recall F/SN having buttshots too (mainly Rider).
They could also just be using her normal look for iconography purposes...but the leotard probably helps .