AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shuffle!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-01-02, 12:24   Link #1141
bobmarleypeople
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by npal View Post
@Last_Hope, nah, why taint ourselves with green paint?
Hmmm...paint...

This is how the forum SHOULD look like:
Spoiler:

This is how the forum must never EVER look like:
Spoiler for Not For the Faint Hearted KKK Member:
Old 2007-01-02, 13:16   Link #1142
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last_Hope View Post
And besides, what do you expect to find in a thread such as this one?
Probably some neg rep Although I'll excuse him for now, he's a new guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobmarleypeople View Post

This is how the forum must never EVER look like:
Spoiler for Not For the Faint Hearted KKK Member:
Ugh, gross
Old 2007-01-02, 13:31   Link #1143
Maxon
Demon Hunter

Send a message via MSN to Maxon
Quote:
Originally Posted by KuchikiByakuya View Post
.....~Yawns boredomly~....Forums can be annoying, all those random replies....=_=
Then why are you here? You do realise forums tend to be like that don't you?

Since you're new, I'll let you off. A Kaede cookie is on offer if you rethink your stance.
Old 2007-01-02, 13:37   Link #1144
Arimfe
SharpenerOfTheBoxcutter

Location: where Grudge is Greatest, Rancour Endless and Malice Eternal(at school^^;;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by npal View Post
@Last_Hope, nah, why taint ourselves with green paint? That's what mercenaries (or prisoners) are for
Last Hope there you go
Good to know I'll be safe from all sorts of weird transfers to all sorts of weird divisions

*hides behind npal*
Old 2007-01-03, 07:31   Link #1145
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arimfe View Post
Last Hope there you go
Good to know I'll be safe from all sorts of weird transfers to all sorts of weird divisions

*hides behind npal*
You´re only safe when npal is around you know. <-------- Evil laughter

Since Shuffle Memories is closing in on us, I wouldn´t mind reading what made you all enlightened beings join the KKK.

As for me it´s kind of simple. I appreciate characters that have more to them than just a pretty face and the knowledge of crying. Kaede is just like Fllay complicated, there´s much more to her than than what meets the eye.

Since we´re inside the domains of the KKK I guess I can rant a bit. Emotion wise I don´t really think the other girls in Shuffle has that much to offer that makes them exciting characters compared to Kaede. They feel artifical / Kaede feels more real (human), whatever sounds the best to you.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Old 2007-01-03, 08:07   Link #1146
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Well... I'd like to say it's more complicated but I seem to suffer from the first girl appearing factor (or the first girl confessing factor, depends). I also favor girls already close to the character, either osananajimi, cousins, etc etc. If all of those categories exist... Well... Whoever suffers more has my support

Other than that, I don't have any particular preference in appearance. Of course, a better character CAN appear during the series, but usually I stick to my initial favorites, unless I can sympathize with another character more, as was the case with Aisia in DCSS (who was also the first figure I ever bought).

Besides that, certain moral and ideological factors come to play when I decide favorites, e.g. there is no way in hell I'll ever support Asa as she was depicted in the Shuffle anime, while I can wholeheartedly wave my Kaede or Aisia flag.
Old 2007-01-03, 09:49   Link #1147
Arimfe
SharpenerOfTheBoxcutter

Location: where Grudge is Greatest, Rancour Endless and Malice Eternal(at school^^;;)
Hmmm I'm not sure what my patterns are. Sometimes I consider my favorites only after I rewatch a series, sometimes it's love/ at first sight, sometimes I don't have a favourite even after the series ended.
But I usually attempt to hold the cards open for all the characters until the end. Same thing for voting polls.

As for Kaede, there's this list buried somewhere in page 37
I need to update it to current page but Moon Eclipse's post made me lose appetite to recompile things. Besides that (and rereading through 20 pages) he might even chew me alive if I parse his post badly.
*Makes new years resolution about recompiling the list before January is over*...

Quote:
Kaede is just like Fllay complicated, there´s much more to her than than what meets the eye.
*likes Fllay too*
But only after the series was over and I thought about things.
(for some odd reason I liked all the redheads in seed, Fllay, Meyrin, Lunamaria )

Quote:
It's common knowledge that the Special Forces divisions are the coolest within KKK. I'll never join the Investigation Agency or any of its divisions
I don't have talent painting beams all day long
Old 2007-01-03, 10:23   Link #1148
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

My fiancee is a RL Kaede (- the boxcutter since its obvious I'm not the "Rin" type) ^^

osananajimi ^^

In Seed I only like love Lacus .. but I like to look at Murrue as well
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2007-01-03, 13:32   Link #1149
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:

Since we´re inside the domains of the KKK I guess I can rant a bit. Emotion wise I don´t really think the other girls in Shuffle has that much to offer that makes them exciting characters compared to Kaede. They feel artifical / Kaede feels more real (human), whatever sounds the best to you.
Be careful now, a large portion of the KKK forces are in the auxillary squadrons of those who fawn over other characters but think Kaede got a raw deal in the script. (waves a Nerine banner, smartest cute mage demon elf evar....) ... besides Kaede *is* human, the others aren't
Old 2007-01-03, 18:34   Link #1150
bobmarleypeople
Inactive Member

Posting this with my wii (bloody windows) so it can't be a very long post. Hmmmm...why do i love kaede? Apart from the fact that she's beautiful, I feel that she has a much more human character than the others have.

Oh, and just before I go, I just thought I'd mention that my “animé-to-real-life-converter” isn't going so well since I can't get my hands on an “energy to matter” converter. Any reccommendations? (guess who got another volume of A.I. Love You for Christmas)
Old 2007-01-04, 00:29   Link #1151
KenOhki'sRage
Primula hates you

I like Kaede because she's sweet. It's as simple as that. I'm not a complicated guy I suppose, she reminds me of what's best in others. I love Belldandy, I love Chii, I love Kaede. It's unrealistic to want a girl who's sweet all the time but why not be unrealistic? It's anime for heaven's sake, nothing's real here, it's all fantasy, I should fantisize about the best.
Old 2007-01-04, 01:32   Link #1152
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

I've loved Kaede because she's the best of the girls... Seriously, no one in Shuffle could ever match her moeness! She's also one of the most giving of the group. n_n
Old 2007-01-04, 01:43   Link #1153
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Currently off-topic, but I want to state the following.

I don't care whether that new green guy gets the Rin-Sama treatment at some point, but I don't want any of our members to cross the line and overly annoy the mods and get banned.

Ok, we can go back to worshipping Kaede megami now
Old 2007-01-04, 01:53   Link #1154
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Nah.. all cool i guess .. its not like we really going at it like Kiraist and Shinners ^^ .. Now that is pure online warring faction
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2007-01-04, 02:10   Link #1155
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Well.. as a result of this subforum, the mods are now a lot more liberal with bans and deleting "idiotic instant message" chat than they used to be. This is still the only forum that warranted a "quality of post" warning sticky from the mods as far as I know
Old 2007-01-04, 04:53   Link #1156
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator

Ahem question

Lol I wanna join KKK as well if that's all right ^^ anyways I hope it's ok that I support Primula as well

Edit// @ npal aha thx it's not that good of work

Last edited by SweetHoney; 2007-01-04 at 05:28.
Old 2007-01-04, 05:08   Link #1157
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Well, there is ONE condition regarding compatibility issues. None of our members is to join or already be a member of the AAA. Members are free not to negatively comment Asa but under not circumstances must they display signs of appreciation for Asa as a whole, unless the club policy changes (unlikely but just in case Memories is more than a rehash).

Other than that, you're free to support any or all of the remaining Shuffle girls as you see fit (I did that all the time, I'm an honorary member in most clubs), provided that your support doesn't offend the club's featured character (obviously).

Hmm.. Maybe I should right that on the front page

PS @SweetHoney. I like your work
Old 2007-01-04, 10:27   Link #1158
Julius Firefocht

I am hereby applying for membership to the KKK. However, my first loyalty is forever to my God-Empress Suzumiya Haruhi and Her servant Asahina Mikuru, I hope that is acceptable to the leaders of KKK. If not, consider my request null and void, and no ill will is meant or taken.

BTW, I hope the Green Demon does not win in the remake. I mean, she won the first time round only because she was working behind the other girls' backs! Kaede for Rin, I say!
Rightousness is our Shield, Faith our armour and Hatred our weapon.
Aye, we are indeed the Angels of Death.
~~~~~

Blog featuring anime, manga, seiyuus, tabletop wargames (WH40K) and everything in between: http://nk-ds.org/
Old 2007-01-04, 11:00   Link #1159
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius Firefocht View Post
I am hereby applying for membership to the KKK. However, my first loyalty is forever to my God-Empress Suzumiya Haruhi and Her servant Asahina Mikuru, I hope that is acceptable to the leaders of KKK. If not, consider my request null and void, and no ill will is meant or taken.

BTW, I hope the Green Demon does not win in the remake. I mean, she won the first time round only because she was working behind the other girls' backs! Kaede for Rin, I say!
Since Suzumiya Haruhi is working together with the KKK, notice the headband , it´s alright by all means. So welcome in Julius Firefocht and you too SweetHoney.

Since Rin turned out to be such a boring and annoying character in Shuffle I´m more into an unknown character entring the stage and sweeping Kaede off her feet after the arc where she gets physically broken due to Rin´s disgusting behavior towards her. I really love that arc it made Shuffle grow in my eyes. And it also sealed Kaede as the best and most realistic character in Shuffle. (Not taking the others magical powers into account.) But I do want a happy ending for Kaede and I don´t know if such a scenario I´m hoping for is all that realistic.

It was fun reading the other members reasons for joining to KKK and ultimately support of humans without magical powers.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Old 2007-01-04, 11:09   Link #1160
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

We don't mind character support outside Shuffle. Besides the only character support compatibility issue, you are free to support whoever you like, including all the Shuffle girls minus green.

Anyway, welcome to the most active, long standing club of the Shuffle forum

Quote:
Since Suzumiya Haruhi is working together with the KKK, notice the headband , it´s alright by all means.
Hmm... Now how didn't I think of that? So nice to see God supports Kaede

And now gentlemen. The greens have a nice new guy, his ability to pollute otherwise normal threads reminds me of dear Rin-Sama (may his nick rest in peace). Although it's pictures this time, whereas Rin-Sama was part of the debating squad.

So, I'm hearing bets. How long will it take before he makes his appearance known throughtout the forum and gets a royal ban? I believe Rin-Sama took about... 6 months to get permanently banned? Arimfe might know better since Rin-Sama was in his generation of Shuffle fan flood, some months after Shuffle ended.

Rest assured however that he'll either learn the game (something Rin-Sama was unable to do for reasons we can all guess ) or he'll eventually earn a ban. HOWEVER, be sure not to earn a ban alongside him.

And as Lelouch would've said : "Oranjii".