AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2009-05-28, 20:06   Link #61
videoman190

From Moetron
http://www.moetron.com/
The PSP rhythm game from SEGA, 「Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA-」, is scheduled for release July 2nd; [preorder]. The latest promotional video is now out and can be viewed after the jump — narrated by Fujita Saki (VA for Miku)…

Last edited by videoman190; 2009-05-28 at 23:07.
videoman190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-28, 20:15   Link #62
momobunny
◔ ◡ ◔
*Artist

Wow, I really want this game now. The music, the costumes, the characters, the editing... hau~ *w*

momobunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-28, 20:59   Link #63
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by videoman190 View Post
So let me explain how the music editing works. From what I’ve heard, it lets you add your own music to be played in Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA-. The editing process is fairly simple. First, you select the buttons on your PSP that you would like to use in your song. Those buttons would then be numbered and you can place them in grids and position it and determine where it will come from. And then, you can just select a stage, a costume, and make Miku dance according to the presets available. And you’re done. You can see how it works below.
I like it. Just hope that the edited song can be uploadable and downloadable .
Old 2009-05-29, 07:13   Link #64
Asamidori
ボカロ廃

^ I'm pretty sure you can: As a PSP game save file. They did say you can share your created "stage" with your friends in the latest trailer. (And got tagged "*Friends does not come with the game" on Nico. >_> )

Gonna guess that Piapro's gonna have a category for that once the game's released.
Asamidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-15, 17:29   Link #65
videoman190

Here's a new promo vid

Please post in these sites to bring Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA to the US

http://atlus.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3040
http://com4.runboard.com/bnisamerica.f2.t1641
http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?t=281342
Old 2009-06-17, 04:23   Link #66
Asamidori
ボカロ廃

Um, there's no way in hell.

It'd be copyright hell to bring that game over, since they're actually using a crap load of illustrations from Piapro along with the songs.

And I don't know, song-wise, they're not NISA, so they'd want 'em to be in English. Then what, have all the composers write the lyrics in English and tune the vocaloids especially for this? =T

Wrong target in general.

On an unrelated note, Hato PV.

【初音ミク】「ハト」PV【Project DIVA】

By the way videoman, if you're gonna direct copypaste someone's message to another forum, please use the quote tags. I hate seeing my own message showing up there as if you're the one that wrote it.

Last edited by Asamidori; 2009-06-17 at 04:37.
Old 2009-06-17, 20:45   Link #67
videoman190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asamidori View Post
Um, there's no way in hell.

It'd be copyright hell to bring that game over, since they're actually using a crap load of illustrations from Piapro along with the songs.

And I don't know, song-wise, they're not NISA, so they'd want 'em to be in English. Then what, have all the composers write the lyrics in English and tune the vocaloids especially for this? =T

Wrong target in general.

By the way videoman, if you're gonna direct copypaste someone's message to another forum, please use the quote tags. I hate seeing my own message showing up there as if you're the one that wrote it.
OK I will remember that! But won't give up on this on bringing this game to the US! If they add in licensed songs of American cheesy pop and rock songs it will suck just like beatmania when it came US (and the upcoming Pop'n Music for the Wii).

For the English version they could ask the users from youtube who know how the use the software make English versions of the vocaloids some of them are pretty good!

If that doesn't work I can just import it (Since I already preorder it)
Old 2009-06-17, 22:51   Link #68
momobunny
◔ ◡ ◔
*Artist

Hatsune Miku is virtually unknown in the states. I can't really think of a way to bring this game over to the US and still make it work. For one, some people might think that Miku's English would sound a little weird. It might not make a lot of money with the market over here... and Sega might not risk that. I really do think that importing it is your only bet. D:

momobunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-18, 01:08   Link #69
KonataChan
Lucky Star Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimchipride View Post
Ugh
Hatsune Miku is so overrated.
how is she over rated?! shes awesome!
Old 2009-06-18, 05:13   Link #70
Asamidori
ボカロ廃

Quote:
Originally Posted by videoman190;
For the English version they could ask the users from youtube who know how the use the software make English versions of the vocaloids some of them are pretty good!
Can you list anyone that's actually good at doing that, though?

I can list you ChoiWaruP when it comes to having English vocaloid sing in Japanese, and maybe LeoP for having her KAITO sing in English, but that's about it.

Another problem is having the songs in English = Sega basically have to reprogram all the stages, since the buttons are set to the lyrics. Is it really worth the effort to do it, when they aren't even sure if the game'd sell outside Japan?
Old 2009-06-18, 12:05   Link #71
Tamad
デゲソ!! ( ・_・)ノ

Yeah, trying to bring Hatsune Miku to the states isn't exactly the smartest idea in the world. Not only would it be tough licensing wise, but like Maho Momo said... Hatsune Miku is not known by the majority of what makes up gamers in the US. It'll do ten times worse than Valkyria Chronicles did for SEGA, and that'll most likely be overall... not just at the start.

You best import the game if you want it, no use hoping for something inevitable like a localization.
Old 2009-06-20, 08:13   Link #72
us marriage

Hatsune Miku : Project Diva

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva

Famitsu now has the web version of their report for Sega’s Hatsune Miku: Project Diva online. In the article, they say the Rhythm Mode is simple enough to enjoy and it will be back by original songs from both established and upcoming artists. Success in the Rhythm Mode will earn you items to decorate Miku’s room, the center of the game. Finally these two modes ain’t the only ones in the game and more will be revealed soon.

The official website for the game supposed to be launched few minutes ago, when the count down ended, but I can’t see anything there right now.
us marriage
us marriage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-21, 11:41   Link #73
Kudryavka

Why protest to bring the game to the US? PSP isn't even region locked, so just import it.
Kudryavka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-22, 08:43   Link #74
Asamidori
ボカロ廃

All 39 songs announced. List under spoiler. Rest of the new stuffs here. (And like mentioned, don't direct quote that post anywhere. I don't like seeing my own writing being posted all over the net for no reason.)

P name for Piapro-selected songs are in green.

Spoiler for Song list:

Last edited by Asamidori; 2009-06-22 at 09:17.
Old 2009-06-22, 09:41   Link #75
Shirogane
君の瞳に映る私は何色ですか?

Are Rin and Len the only ones that are getting songs between the other Vocaloids? =o
Shirogane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-22, 11:14   Link #76
Asamidori
ボカロ廃

Based on the list, yeah.
Old 2009-06-23, 21:03   Link #77
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
The game received a nice 31/40 from Famitsu
http://www.imagebam.com/image/9caa3439977215
8/8/7/8. Can't wait ^^
IchiKyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-01, 12:06   Link #78
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Currently playing the game myself and is loving it!

I have always been a fan of Rhythmic games for the psp with my recent one being patapon 2. But it seems like project diva is going to blow that out of the water if it continues to be as enjoyable as this.

Just a question though (since I haven't looked into details of this game just yet) is Miku the only Vocaloid you get to play as? I keep seeing images of the others on the internet and wondering if they become unlocked later or not, but probably not by the looks of it.

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-01, 13:55   Link #79
velvet
"with you, happiness"

Ok now, it's official how much I suck at this kind of game. But I love the songs (and Miku too) so much...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asamidori View Post
kz
- ストロボナイツ / Strabo Nights
- Packaged
- Last Night, Good Night
- Far Away
- Star Story
畑亜貴/神前暁
Have not unlocked every song, but it's strange how every song in this group topped my favourite song list very fast

velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-01, 14:21   Link #80
Shirogane
君の瞳に映る私は何色ですか?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Just a question though (since I haven't looked into details of this game just yet) is Miku the only Vocaloid you get to play as? I keep seeing images of the others on the internet and wondering if they become unlocked later or not, but probably not by the looks of it.
You can unlock all the other Crypton Vocaloids (Meiko, Kaito, Rin, Len, Luka), but they're basically just Miku costumes, so they have same "voice" and animation. It gets particularly weird if you're trying to play with Kaito and he has the same dance motions as Miku..
Rin and Len though have their own version of two songs (Kouya to Mori to Mahou no uta and Inochi no uta) which are actually sung with their voice as well.
Shirogane is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
vocaloid