Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2017-07-31, 22:24   Link #25001
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
I burned most of my quartz on Nero Fest and I mostly got duplicates servant and CEs. I also decided that I officially hate Julius Caesar and don't want to see him again in a long time.
I went all in when the Nero Fest began. Figured even if I used up all the quartz and tickets Nero would make the ride ahead worthwhile. And only despair waited for me .

Then I figured it'd be easier to keep the motivation going with at least one of my favorite servants along for a ride. So a quick test re-roll lead to getting Nero along with basically the same account I already had .

Certainly not realistic to switch it up any more times past this point. But even total flops in the gacha rolls won't be that bothersome with this core group plus what I can get from the friend point gacha.
Old 2017-07-31, 23:07   Link #25002
McW
Canaan II When?

Cleared the last memorial fight took 60+ turns, turns out it was easier by not taking Merlin, didn't have seals because used them to full revive on the Colombus/Megalos fight. The poor Saber Alter couldn't even damage the Mashu+Jeanne combo, now sit still and wait for the 8/2 announcement most likely will be the missing CE.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-31, 23:43   Link #25003
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Detective hunt failed. Did pick up a second JK Fox and a ton of the new CEs, though...
Old 2017-08-01, 01:53   Link #25004
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

So many formal wear CEs... it's a crime to let us only choose one. I'll probably choose Shishou but there are a few nice ones like Mebd, Mashu, Vanilla Arturia or even Boudica (That Atilla legs as well). A bit disappointed that they are only CEs as I thought those formal wear were servant skins when the pics first came out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
EDIT: Okay, I found the extra Quartz in a new tab under Master Missions. Time to go detective hunting...
Just notice that as well. Very satisfying to see so many Quartz rewards. I'm swimming in Quarts but still refraining from spending it all. I'm still waiting for that Tsukihime collab, DW!

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."

Last edited by NAJ P. Jackson; 2017-08-01 at 04:01.
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-01, 03:48   Link #25005
Klard
The cilvilain

Just noticed a few in my friend list don't have name when i pick support, weird.
Old 2017-08-01, 05:30   Link #25006
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Finally got up the courage to take on Saber Alter challenge.

Seeing people clear it in ....11 turns is insane. No way I can match that. But it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, I guess because SAlter doesn't have Grail cheatiness.

But what's the deal with Sherlock? His NP seems very.....situational.
If you have Archuria, Tamamo, and black grail CE you can definitely try for a fast run on the Alter challenge.

As for Holmes... since he really leans more on the supportive side you can't help bring up Waver/Merlin comparisons and he's certainly not Waver/Merlin tier but then that's a ridiculously high bar. With that out of the way... he's still pretty good only hard to use. Most of his skills hardly offer anything to support... his support basically comes from his NP. His NP in general use is mostly just def down and crit damage up which is good. The other 2 effects which is invul pierce and def pierce is quite niche but useful when you actually need it. One thing you need to understand with his NP is that while it's duration is 3 turns on paper it is actually 2 turns practically speaking because most of the time the turn it was used will not benefit that much from it. And that's why it's quite hard and very RNG-y to use him because it's not like you can plan on your card draws for the next 2 turns. It's very possible that you don't get much out of it before it expires so you have to try to spam it and hope for good cards. Because of the need to crit and the need to refill his NP... he's best paired with Merlin. Waver maybe but probably not with Tamamo.

---
I'm grinding hardcore for this half AP event... I've already farmed 270M QP in 24 hours... I still have over 100 apples to go through...

Making some bond progress with all this grind:

Working on MHXA and Archuria bond now.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-01, 06:46   Link #25007
larethian

Waver is not really Merlin tier though. I consider Waver to be close to OP tier but Merlin is pure broken. You can't call challenge quests challenge quests anymore if you field Merlin.

Not too sure about Holmes as I don't play the game but my understanding is that he benefits arts crit team. And my understanding is that he can get one bar charge in one arts card with a crit. I wonder what happens if you play him solo. If he can Np every turn on solo mode with a 2030 LB, it might be pretty hilarious with the def down and crit up stacks
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-01, 07:10   Link #25008
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
I'm grinding hardcore for this half AP event... I've already farmed 270M QP in 24 hours... I still have over 100 apples to go through...
Good lord, you are insane. I'm at 30 million since the half AP started and I feel drained.
Old 2017-08-01, 07:31   Link #25009
Klard
The cilvilain

I'm rushing to finsih Argatha, after that back to farming
Old 2017-08-01, 08:03   Link #25010
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Waver is not really Merlin tier though. I consider Waver to be close to OP tier but Merlin is pure broken. You can't call challenge quests challenge quests anymore if you field Merlin.

Not too sure about Holmes as I don't play the game but my understanding is that he benefits arts crit team. And my understanding is that he can get one bar charge in one arts card with a crit. I wonder what happens if you play him solo. If he can Np every turn on solo mode with a 2030 LB, it might be pretty hilarious with the def down and crit up stacks
Yeah he'd be a good solo runner especially with ruler class. Can't really say he benefits arts teams more when he's a good pair with Merlin and with Merlin you'd gravitate to buster crit attackers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin View Post
Good lord, you are insane. I'm at 30 million since the half AP started and I feel drained.
I sat on my apples waiting for this half AP QP daily to restore my QP stocks. I'm definitely aiming for over 900M QP this time around

---
Also:
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
Old 2017-08-01, 08:08   Link #25011
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Dem torpedo tits. I want her. I want them all, Nobu not so much though. Need to know the rest of the batch and the grouping to allocate my quartz rolls.
belatkuro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-01, 08:43   Link #25012
Klard
The cilvilain

Only Alter for me time to pray for RNGJesus
Old 2017-08-01, 09:14   Link #25013
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Nobu. Just Nobu. Unless any of the others are good on the gameplay side.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-01, 11:51   Link #25014
shadow1296

Well if a leak is to believed, the other 3 servants for the next summer event are Caster rintar, summer Nero, and avenger Frankenmoe, with caster rintar being the freebie, granted that if you believe leaks
Old 2017-08-01, 11:56   Link #25015
McW
Canaan II When?

A Summer Event that you don't roll the Servant with Jojo Shout-out NP is a failure in my book. Come to me Rock-bu so I can have a Jojo meme team with Martha.

BTW the Ruler with strengthening is Amakusa, and sudden a bunch of people say that Jeanne's skilsl are bad... I was like WTF? While TND is useless but the other 2 skills are pretty good, not broken or OP but very useful specially the last one that stun hit through MR (servant only, like most of the boss fights). Pretty much like Enkidu only his 2nd skill is bad while the other 2 are good enough (through the 3rd one is useful but has no real synergy with Enkidu role as star generator or ST damage dealer) and still throw shit at him.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-01, 12:24   Link #25016
Klard
The cilvilain

One thing they forgot that Jean survive better than him
Old 2017-08-01, 16:24   Link #25017
-gold-

why are they so stingy with quartz? like two per week as a log in bonus is bs, and if they think im spending money with their poor drop rates they are out of their mind!!
-gold- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-01, 17:17   Link #25018
Rizare

Since I already have archer Emiya at np2, decided to burn 3rd copy from Holmes gacha and now I have a LB Mona Lisa CE.

MartianMage, thanks for your black grail swimsuit saber. She helped me with the saber alter challenge quest. I don't have an Ozy to put the the mona lisa ce on though as your profile msg states.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-01, 18:23   Link #25019
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
And my understanding is that he can get one bar charge in one arts card with a crit.
Best I got was 77% on third Art card (crit) in an arts chain, ending at 97%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -gold- View Post
why are they so stingy with quartz? like two per week as a log in bonus is bs, and if they think im spending money with their poor drop rates they are out of their mind!!
1 ticket, 4 login quartz, 2 mission quartz, and however many maintenance quartz is given. Far more than 2.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-01, 18:45   Link #25020
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizare View Post
Since I already have archer Emiya at np2, decided to burn 3rd copy from Holmes gacha and now I have a LB Mona Lisa CE.

MartianMage, thanks for your black grail swimsuit saber. She helped me with the saber alter challenge quest. I don't have an Ozy to put the the mona lisa ce on though as your profile msg states.
oh you're welcome and NP. I farm with 2 setups. If I don't see any Ozzy I just pick whoever has LB'd Mona Lisa and run the other setup.

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon