AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2016-04-10, 11:18   Link #1181
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Hit is even stronger than I expected. Vegeta didn't even manage to scratch him. I was also surprised to find out he's over a thousand years old. Definitely in another league compared to the rest of the fighters. He doesn't seem like a bad guy despite his profession.
Old 2016-04-10, 11:32   Link #1182
grecefar

vegetaservice is over. I liked the fact that they go to Jaco to watch and see something they can't.
I imagine something like controling the time for Hit, it was that or something to do with dimesions, well anyway this chapter was awesome.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-10, 12:08   Link #1183
foxbox360
New Age Badass

Za waldo!!!!!!!
Old 2016-04-10, 12:55   Link #1184
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

You had a good run Vegeta...at the very least, you're a better father than Goku
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-10, 13:22   Link #1185
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

I hope Toei makes this match justice
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-10, 13:50   Link #1186
ImperialKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
vegetaservice is over. I liked the fact that they go to Jaco to watch and see something they can't.
I imagine something like controling the time for Hit, it was that or something to do with dimesions, well anyway this chapter was awesome.
It was pretty obvious Vegeta would lose.

In any case though Jaco did discover that Frost was cheating which gave Vegeta the heads up on what to expect and he did dealt with 3 opponents.

Does anyone else find it interesting though that awhile back Whis was trying to teach Goku and Vegeta how to move their bodies without thinking/looking? Whis pointed out that if you use your eyes your reaction time will be too slow and that even Beerus handn't perfected the technique.

In Vegeta's case he was using his eyes but found that no matter how hard he tried he couldn't track Hit's movements.

So I suppose Goku, I haven't seen the full episode yet so I can be wrong here, will be close to figuring out that technique.
ImperialKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-10, 23:05   Link #1187
sayde

When I saw how Vegeta's battle against Hit played out, it felt somewhat reminiscent to a certain battle against a certain Ginyu Force member. So learning the secret to Hit's ability didn't catch me by surprise much. Poor Guldo's probably rolling over in his grave right about now. lol
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-11, 06:55   Link #1188
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
When I saw how Vegeta's battle against Hit played out, it felt somewhat reminiscent to a certain battle against a certain Ginyu Force member. So learning the secret to Hit's ability didn't catch me by surprise much. Poor Guldo's probably rolling over in his grave right about now. lol
Guldo was dumb because he used his power like crap. If hit had his ability of time stop instead of time skip he'd be unbeatable.

Last edited by Kyero Fox; 2016-04-11 at 07:13.
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-11, 14:37   Link #1189
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Guido has no one to blame but himself. He had an incredibly useful ability and couldn't use it to save his life. I'm sure Hit would do anything for an ability like Guido's.

Wasn't expecting Hit to b a thousand years old.
Old 2016-04-12, 00:14   Link #1190
Nvis
Where are the good animes

I'm gonna guess that Goku knows that Hit will only "hit" his vitals, that is why he can predict it?
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-12, 00:25   Link #1191
ChainLegacy
廉頗

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
I'm gonna guess that Goku knows that Hit will only "hit" his vitals, that is why he can predict it?
Pretty much, Goku knows Hit focuses on vitals, and can predict how Hit will attack based on how Goku initiates. For example, he knows from all of his fighting experience if he attacks with a kick to the head, the logical counter would be a punch to the throat, etc (hypothetical).
ChainLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-12, 04:57   Link #1192
Idealist 99

I don't get why everyone so hung up on Goku stealing Vegeta spotlight when Goku is the main character.
I mean , New series of "Cardcapture Sakura" coming out and you can't expect it to be be focus on Sayorun instate of Sakura.
Same way, DB Super was suppose to focus on Goku.
Plus , Vegeta got a better and sexier wife so he's covered.
Old 2016-04-13, 07:17   Link #1193
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChainLegacy View Post
Pretty much, Goku knows Hit focuses on vitals, and can predict how Hit will attack based on how Goku initiates. For example, he knows from all of his fighting experience if he attacks with a kick to the head, the logical counter would be a punch to the throat, etc (hypothetical).
Vegeta said it himself his attacks aren't super powerful.
Old 2016-04-13, 08:10   Link #1194
Peanutbutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Well, he got that wrong.

Come to think of it, maybe they did have Vegeta vs Recoome in mind.
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-13, 12:30   Link #1195
ChainLegacy
廉頗

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
I'm not sure how that related to my comment, can you clarify? I think Vegeta was proven to be mistaken in that assumption, anyways. Hit's knockout blow was a "heavy" attack (according to subs I watched).
ChainLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-13, 14:23   Link #1196
GDB

Just got around to watching the episode. Couple of thoughts:
  • Vegeta was clearly more worn out than he was letting on. His stance was very slovenly and looked like the kind of pose you'd take after exhausting yourself on a long run.
  • Vegeta's plans were pretty poor for this battle. I may be mistaken, but I don't recall seeing any indication thus far that Hit can fly. Clearly close range combat didn't work, and he could close the gap to negate long distance. Yet Vegeta never thought maybe just flying would be a better separator than moving a few steps back?
  • Wondering if Hit's left arm is his "heavy strike" arm and his right arm is his "precise, low power" arm.
  • Goku, if you say you're going to go all-out, maybe transform? And speaking of transforming, since when was it THAT bad a stamina drain that you're better off taking attacks to your vitals without transforming? This isn't SSJ3 or anything.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-13, 18:26   Link #1197
Nvis
Where are the good animes

What happened to the good-ol days of punching solid rock-hard abs and not even flinching?

(Ala Cell and Frieza)
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-13, 21:52   Link #1198
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Hit not appear really strong, his forte is his time manipulation ability plus deadly combo mastery but in endurance he seem weak
If Goku or Vegeta unleash Super Explosion Wave, can Hit escape or survive it?
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-13, 22:23   Link #1199
alex_drian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
What happened to the good-ol days of punching solid rock-hard abs and not even flinching?

(Ala Cell and Frieza)
This is the new age, the age of HAX
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-16, 19:48   Link #1200
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Well that was probably the best episode of the series so far for me.
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, dragon ball z, shounen, super powers, tragedy