AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-03-25, 19:27   Link #2821
Shungin12

suna is hot but man is a crazy one lol
In ch. 151 I think suna said she wish at least one guy would would look at her lol
Stella and Ouka know they cant compete with Cassandra in beauty lol
Shungin12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-25, 19:29   Link #2822
Tachibana
タチバナ

It's almost as if Suna was "trapped," and that by having her Limiter stolen by Sawatari, Suna was set "free," and yet despite Suna being set free by the incident in the past, she chose to follow Gengo. As perceptive as Gengo is, I wonder if he has noticed Suna's hidden dark side, if Gengo has figured it out, it wouldn't surprise me.

I like Suna, even though that it's been revealed that she has a dark side. I can't wait to see it surface during or before her fight with Sawatari.
Old 2014-03-25, 21:09   Link #2823
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
It's almost as if Suna was "trapped," and that by having her Limiter stolen by Sawatari, Suna was set "free," and yet despite Suna being set free by the incident in the past, she chose to follow Gengo. As perceptive as Gengo is, I wonder if he has noticed Suna's hidden dark side, if Gengo has figured it out, it wouldn't surprise me.

I like Suna, even though that it's been revealed that she has a dark side. I can't wait to see it surface during or before her fight with Sawatari.
I'm pretty sure he does, Gengo doesn't seem to let anything escape his notice. He's not the type to take foolish risks, more like he lets other people take said risks, and then reap the benefits of their failures; i.e. Ohara and Seiga. Remember how he called Suna an "interesting person," I'm all but certain that means he knows of her dark side, though as long as he can use it to his advantage, it works out for him in the end.

As for her fight with Sawatari, while I know it's all but inevitable, I can't say I fancy her chances at the moment. I fear that even if she was armed with the rest of Kazuha's stigmas, even that won't be enough to defeat her old rival. Though I do hope I'm wrong on this, I really do. And we might find out in the next forty-eight hours or so, when the next chapters go up. Until then..
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-25, 23:51   Link #2824
Tachibana
タチバナ

I wonder if it was Suna's darker nature that caught Gengo's eye and decided that he wanted her by his side.
Old 2014-03-27, 16:17   Link #2825
peinmaximus@

Guys,someone know when will be out the chapter 163?

Obs:I feel that is in the chapter 163 that we will start to see the god-like power of Cassandra.She really will make an carnage with the Busters.
peinmaximus@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-27, 21:10   Link #2826
Alhazad2003

Looks like you're gonna have to wait a little while longer, the main site said the next chapters have been pushed back to April 1, though it could be a big joke and they release them tomorrow, as they originally stated. But we'll see.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-28, 10:25   Link #2827
nosaer

Its been a while since freezing has provided me with a good laugh. This latest translated chapter with Elizabeth's advice was humorous though. Her reasoning is good for a normal pairing, but pretty off in this example. Still might make for another interesting chapter or 2
nosaer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-28, 11:29   Link #2828
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Am I getting beaten over the head with how 'beautiful' Cassandra is...? Mysterious, blonde and big breasts - alright, I got it.

And stupid Kazuya, can't even enjoy the fact that he's with these women. Even if they're blood-related, just enjoy it, dammit.
Old 2014-03-28, 11:36   Link #2829
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Am I getting beaten over the head with how 'beautiful' Cassandra is...? Mysterious, blonde and big breasts - alright, I got it.

And stupid Kazuya, can't even enjoy the fact that he's with these women. Even if they're blood-related, just enjoy it, dammit.
LOL yeah Kazuya sucks in that never enjoys hot women no wonder his relationship with Satellizer is going bad can't even enjoy time with her. stupid kazuya
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-28, 18:25   Link #2830
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Moar Cassandra!!!!
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-28, 20:35   Link #2831
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Spoiler for 154:
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-28, 21:31   Link #2832
Phoenix6000
An Alternate Reality

Elizabeth's true talents finally surface. Giving advice like a boss.
Old 2014-03-29, 21:58   Link #2833
peinmaximus@

Hey guys,you have some information about the chapter 163?The chapter 163 will really only be out in the April 1?
peinmaximus@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-31, 23:13   Link #2834
Hokoga

Just seen the raws for chapter 163
Spoiler for ch163:
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-31, 23:22   Link #2835
Shadow5YA

Holy crap, Stella. Could you be any more whipped?
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-01, 08:06   Link #2836
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

so speaking of the legendary pandora, do you think the power of the pandora is equal to how old they are? like, Chiffon is the youngest sister, and we all knew where she stood compared to other normal pandoras. following that logically, does that mean Lucy is stronger than Chiffon, and Cassandra is stronger than them all? if that's the case, we've exited the stratosphere in terms of power level..

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-01, 08:32   Link #2837
Tachibana
タチバナ

Cassandra getting sober instantly after realizing that her Kazuya is in danger. She must really be pist.
Old 2014-04-01, 11:52   Link #2838
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

I get the feeling they all have similar strength levels, but Chiffon was just the most mentally well balanced, hence why she was allowed out into society.
Old 2014-04-01, 22:08   Link #2839
Shungin12

Cassandra about to destroy those two busters lol
Shungin12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-01, 23:20   Link #2840
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Just imagine if it was Kazuya underneath Isabella instead of Ticy's Limiter. The woman would already be dead.

Quote:
Cassandra: "Kazuya suckles only my breasts..." >.<

Everyone: [beat] .... *Cue awkward moment*

Kazuya: ... j-just kill me now...

Tags
action, author loves incest, female fighters, futuristic setting, harem, seinen