AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2016-09-24, 10:20   Link #17541
larethian

McW is completely right about Lancelot. I've used him to farm enough that he is at level 9 in bond now and have tried all kinds of setups. Without a scope or Waver, he is trash. Even a taunter can't give him enough time to generate his NP from scratch. If you can pull off his crits after an NP, it's pretty nice damage though. Of course predicates on having scope/NP-charge card.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-24, 10:43   Link #17542
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
All gold gems are rare, even though a given account will probably have more of them than the blue gems, since you use the latter a lot more often...

Speaking of skills, I decided to bite the bullet and use up my stock of Gears to level all Mash's skills past 6. Since I don't have a lot of high-level skills on most of my Servants, I had a lot of the later skill mats, so I went ahead and raised her up to 10/10/10. She's now only one 2* HP Fou away from completely maxxed out.
Lancer and Saber gold gems are another level entirely.

At least Zerker and Caster ones can be farmed to some extent
Old 2016-09-24, 13:23   Link #17543
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Lancer and Saber gold gems are another level entirely.

At least Zerker and Caster ones can be farmed to some extent
I guess you're right. I have the fewest of those in stock myself. Though looking at the skills I've leveled to 6 or higher, Sabers and Lancers are over-represented, so I've used more of them than the others, too. Of course, that's more of an indication of how many blue gems I've gotten, because most of my skills are at 1 or 2.

EDIT:
Just to verify, best place to farm BP right now (assuming I can find support with the CE) with the 1/2AP Free Quests is the final stage (castle) on Camelot, right? 865BP (815+50) for 10AP, compared with the old standby of Fuyuki A at 75BP (25+50) for 1AP. Or is there one that is better? Not in full Bond farming mode, yet, but for now maybe I can unlock and clear a few Interludes from some of my less-used Servants, and pick up a few more rolls in the Class gachas.

Last edited by quigonkenny; 2016-09-24 at 18:08.
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-24, 18:29   Link #17544
Nemesis

Managed to farm up the QP to max Mashu's last skill. With that, Mashu is the first servant i have fully maxed out in skills and level at this point of time. I hope this investment is worth it,because these upgrades are expensive as hell.
I get that these upgrades are just mainly for higher end players,but i am not too sure how much it can compensate for an lack of actual strong servants for my party.
Old 2016-09-24, 20:48   Link #17545
Thess

I'm almost there. Now to farm zillion of quest's points to finish him at last.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-24, 20:50   Link #17546
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
Managed to farm up the QP to max Mashu's last skill. With that, Mashu is the first servant i have fully maxed out in skills and level at this point of time. I hope this investment is worth it,because these upgrades are expensive as hell.
I get that these upgrades are just mainly for higher end players,but i am not too sure how much it can compensate for an lack of actual strong servants for my party.
Mash's skills, once you've finished Camelot, at least, raise her value as much as they do with anyone, except maybe Waver or Tama. It's a worthy investment.
Old 2016-09-24, 20:54   Link #17547
Thess

Quote:
Mash's skills, once you've finished Camelot, at least, raise her value as much as they do with anyone, except maybe Waver or Tama. It's a worthy investment.
Mashu was pretty solid to me in the Illya Raid, but she had that damage boost (and that event was fairly easy).

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Old 2016-09-24, 21:48   Link #17548
Klard
The cilvilain

Now i know where is all of my luck in main acc went to
Spoiler for alt acc:
Old 2016-09-24, 21:53   Link #17549
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
Mashu was pretty solid to me in the Illya Raid, but she had that damage boost (and that event was fairly easy).
Her skills have nothing to do with damage, and everything to do with keeping everyone alive. Her only effect on damage is the 3 round, 30% buff that comes with her NP.

She does do pretty good damage (all neutral, of course) at lvl70, though.
Old 2016-09-24, 22:08   Link #17550
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
Oh god! You have Kintoki, with him only you can't say you lack of strong servant, till now he's still one of the best servants VS hard boss along with Jalter and Scathach. Given now the early waves are harder to clear just train a few random guys to be sacrificed to clear early waves so kintoki deals with the boss. Also given you have not one but several good zekers, you should level up George and level his first skill (taunt)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klard View Post
Now i know where is all of my luck in main acc went to
Spoiler for alt acc:
Congratulations ! You're a mother now.. .
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-24, 22:13   Link #17551
KBTKaiser

Anyone have a solid place to farm assassin skill gems outside of dailies?
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-24, 23:26   Link #17552
Thess

Quote:
Her skills have nothing to do with damage, and everything to do with keeping everyone alive. Her only effect on damage is the 3 round, 30% buff that comes with her NP.

She does do pretty good damage (all neutral, of course) at lvl70, though.
I'm aware, I'm saying beyond her skills. I only had the second one maxed, but it's because I'm short of qp and I really wanted to finish off Waver and Jack first.

Old 2016-09-24, 23:36   Link #17553
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser View Post
Anyone have a solid place to farm assassin skill gems outside of dailies?
The Assassin Camelot node I guess
Old 2016-09-25, 00:37   Link #17554
Klard
The cilvilain

Another smile protected
Spoiler for bless all the great and super success i got:
Old 2016-09-25, 01:17   Link #17555
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

I've got someone on my FL with a lvl90 Ruler Shirou with LB Red Black Keys. I can't tell if this is legit or a gag... I mean, on paper it should be pretty decent. But it's the meme Worst SSR plus the meme Worst Spook CE.
Old 2016-09-25, 01:54   Link #17556
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
I've got someone on my FL with a lvl90 Ruler Shirou with LB Red Black Keys. I can't tell if this is legit or a gag... I mean, on paper it should be pretty decent. But it's the meme Worst SSR plus the meme Worst Spook CE.
That's me, it's a gag. I also had Caster Gilles with Ryounosuke CE for a while. In actual gameplay Shirou works perfectly legit unit with Crit Weight CE to use the stars that he generates as he's actually good generating stars with his normals and skills, or a 2030 CE for 20 to 30 stars every turn. He's lackluster in any other settings and his extra has one with 4hits and one with 6hits are tricky to use.
Old 2016-09-25, 02:22   Link #17557
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by McW View Post
That's me, it's a gag. I also had Caster Gilles with Ryounosuke CE for a while. In actual gameplay Shirou works perfectly legit unit with Crit Weight CE to use the stars that he generates as he's actually good generating stars with his normals and skills, or a 2030 CE for 20 to 30 stars every turn. He's lackluster in any other settings and his extra has one with 4hits and one with 6hits are tricky to use.
Wait, he has two different Extras? I didn't know that was possible. Does it depend on what the last card in the chain was or something?

And I actually kind of like Caster Gilles. Not enough to actually use him as a primary, mind you, especially since I have an NP2 Rhyme and NP5 Medea, but I toss some EXP his way. Damage Casters are rare enough in the game, and he actually is one, even if he's not the best in the world at it.
Old 2016-09-25, 03:02   Link #17558
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Yes. Amakusa have two Extra animation. Anne too.

I agree that seems like the proper setting for Amakusa is crit ones.
DW on the other hand, gave him Bond 10 CE that made him the best Ruler ally for Rashomon and Onigashima event, demon slayer team.

Old 2016-09-25, 03:05   Link #17559
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Wait, he has two different Extras? I didn't know that was possible. Does it depend on what the last card in the chain was or something?

And I actually kind of like Caster Gilles. Not enough to actually use him as a primary, mind you, especially since I have an NP2 Rhyme and NP5 Medea, but I toss some EXP his way. Damage Casters are rare enough in the game, and he actually is one, even if he's not the best in the world at it.
It depends on how you finish the chain with a close range melee or a long range hit. About Gilles yes he do damage so is Genonimo how can buff his attacks or Cu who can't die, so you have alternatives. It's tomorrow caster day? Will you go for Waver?
Old 2016-09-25, 03:26   Link #17560
Nemesis

@Mcw
Alright, it may just way too early to say this,but..... Camelot is a kind of level/skill check, no matter how you see it. You can't just expect to zerk through it or rely on support servants anymore from that point.

Up till now, Kintoki is more or less the weighlifter for my team. Camelot showed me that i needed more than just him. It certainly doesn't help inspire confidence ether when i dont have Jeanne or Waver ether for going defensive.

What i am doing is doing somewhat a bit of futureproofing on what i have to try ease the situation when Babylon does come,if it will help at all.

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon