AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2021-05-23, 19:43   Link #1
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Formula One

For those who love to talk about Formula One, we can talk everything here related to the racing and it's driver.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-23, 20:16   Link #2
justavisitor

I just hope that this year will be more interesting...Hope there will be another team to fight for the title. Wish RB won't self destruct like what Ferrari did several years ago (or every year)

And wow, can't find a more misleading picture than the one you posted . Where did you find that? People would think Hamilton is driving a Alfa Romeo and they would think Alfa Romeo is the leading car (And Riccardo is no way in the contention)
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-24, 10:06   Link #3
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

I watched Monaco some back in the Seventies when they actually drove around on those narrow city streets. Now, with the big track, it's lost its cachet and distinctive look.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
formulaone, racing, sport