Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2009-02-09, 00:39   Link #5141
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Quote:
Originally Posted by klowny View Post
Those are in fact the teachers from School Rumble, and yes it's from a Doujin

I wouldn't mind finding this, TO THE INTERNET!
thanks for telling me it was a doujin, it made it easier for me to find it, really it was indeed hard to find these ones since they were 4 years ago. But I manage to find them =) but the materials is 18+ as stated =).
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 01:44   Link #5142
Kyouai
Banned

[Identification] Help

I couldn't find anywhere else to post this, though I did look around. I'm truly sorry if it is in the wrong section please feel free to move it.

Could someone help me identify whoever this is in the photo?

Spoiler for Picture:
Kyouai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 03:10   Link #5143
Mystique
Honyaku no Hime
*Fansubber

Location: In the eastern capital of the islands of the rising suns...
Wild guess, hikaru utada? :\

But the ID thread is in here:

Anime/Manga/Game Identification Help
I think you'll be forgiven for posting photos but there are people with mad skillz in that thread that can ID the most ambigious of images

Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere. - Van Wilder
"If you ain't laughin', you ain't livin'." - Carlos Mencia
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 03:53   Link #5144
Shadow Kira01

Looks familiar.. She looks like Utada Hikaru?

I don't think this photo can be considered as anime, manga, or game.
Shadow Kira01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 06:29   Link #5145
Tasselonious

I'm looking for a certain anime and I'm hoping one of you can help. It's a mecha/romance anime (I believe). I haven't seen much of it and what I did see i saw a long time ago so my memory is a bit fuzzy. There was a guy and a girl and I believe that they were fighting int heir robot things but something happend and they stopped fighting. Also, I know that one of the characters was raised in seclusion and studied but I don't know why and I don't think it was the boy or girl I was previously talking about. Does anyone have any ideas?
Tasselonious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 18:05   Link #5146
ginran
~Smile~

hmmm, I'd really like to help.... but I'm not so great with the mecha genre. I've only seen a few so far....but do you remember what either character looked like?

The big ones I know are the Gundam series(could be any of them) and Evangelion, also Code Geass and some others, but those are more recent...

My best guess would be Neon Genesis Evangelion, but I only started watching it recently( I know, really late bandwagon).

Thanks to Yuka-Chan for the sig!
ginran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 23:39   Link #5147
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselonious View Post
I'm looking for a certain anime and I'm hoping one of you can help. It's a mecha/romance anime (I believe). I haven't seen much of it and what I did see i saw a long time ago so my memory is a bit fuzzy. There was a guy and a girl and I believe that they were fighting int heir robot things but something happend and they stopped fighting. Also, I know that one of the characters was raised in seclusion and studied but I don't know why and I don't think it was the boy or girl I was previously talking about. Does anyone have any ideas?
08 MS Team?
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-10, 00:42   Link #5148
jpwong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetor View Post
08 MS Team?
Sounds like it partly fits, but I don't ever recall a third character who was raised in seclusion in that series.

I'm not sure that this really fits a Gundam series other than it has mechs and fighting, there's a lot more to mecha animes than Gundam.

Tasselonious, when you say a long time, what are we looking at? The 1980s? 90s? Early 200X? Are we looking for a dubbed anime, something that was fansubbed? Did you see it on TV?
Old 2009-02-11, 02:02   Link #5149
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyman747 View Post
Spoiler for semi-NSFW/Big Image:

based on anime or just fanart?

And then also
Spoiler for Big Image:
can't see the images =<
and if they're big reup them on Imageshack and post the thumbnail pic plix

edit: they're links from 4chan, don't direct link from 4chan lol
the pics posted are eventually deleted after the thread reaches a certain page, no wonder they don't work
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-11, 04:04   Link #5150
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Quote:
Spoiler for semi-NSFW/Big Image:

based on anime or just fanart?

And then also
Spoiler for Big Image:
Did you save them? If not it will be impossible for us now >.<

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-11, 06:24   Link #5151
Tasselonious

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpwong View Post
Sounds like it partly fits, but I don't ever recall a third character who was raised in seclusion in that series.

I'm not sure that this really fits a Gundam series other than it has mechs and fighting, there's a lot more to mecha animes than Gundam.

Tasselonious, when you say a long time, what are we looking at? The 1980s? 90s? Early 200X? Are we looking for a dubbed anime, something that was fansubbed? Did you see it on TV?
by 'long time' I meant a few years ago, like maybe two or three. I saw it on Comcast Digital Cable in the menu section where you can watch free movies/anime. I'll check out that series mentioned to see if thats it, thanks for helping =]
Tasselonious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-11, 20:45   Link #5152
Princess69

I am hoping that the real know-it-alls will be able to name the animes that I am looking for. Any help will be greatly appreciated (and yes, I have googled, scanned databases and practically all tags known to man).

Anime Numer 1: This has to be a series that aired no earlier than the mid 1980's or early 90's. I remember watching it on French TV (I'm Swedish, but lived in Luxembourg all my life) when I was about... four or fiveish. I have no clue whatsoever what genre it was, but I do remember this:

1. There were a bunch of people running about in forests, battling other people.
2. Sometimes the good guys managed to get... armory... weapony... thingies from space (or another dimension... either way it was totally awesome).
3. All combats and armor-weapon-acquiring-thingies were done in close to seizure like colour explosions.
4. There was one character which was distinctly super-awesome in comparison to his fellow team-mates (or whatever they were). And whenever he acquired his... super-weaponry-arsenal everyone more or less stood about in sheer awe looking at him. I distinctly remember him rising from some kind of waterfall, becoming completely mind blowingly strong. Or something.
5. The French Intro tune was extremely catchy.

Anime number 2: This was a DVD-movie (or OVA, I can't remember). It was set in space with some kind of... pirate lord on a pirate-like spaceship. On this spaceship another pirate-like-dude was held captive. Simultaneously another ship of some sort was staging this captive-pirate-dudes rescue. In any case, the movie made no sense, and in the end all the seemingly good pirates were back on a desolate planet, living in a dorm-like structure in the middle of the desert. Pretty soon the bad pirates launched an attack and... were defeated for some reason and by then I realised there was another good-pirate-like dude which had served as some sort of rival to the first pirate-dude. There was also some form of animal present (reminiscent of snarf from Thundercats). The movie ended with no explanation whatsoever and you were left with that "This was the stupidest fucking thing I have ever seen, ever"-feeling. Still, it had great appeal, somehow. The good pirate which was rescued (or escaped) from the bad-pirates had black hair, a blue costume and some jolly-roger thing on his chest.

Anime number 3: This was some sort of musketeer series. The only thing I remember is the opening title, when this sword was thrust sideways into the TV-screen. The main character had a yellow hat and brown boots. His vest was reddish and he always had a shit-eating-grin on his face. Of course he was the best swordsman in the history of everything.

Anime number 4: Now this one COULD be Orange Road, but I'm really not sure. It is from the early 90's or late 80's. The french intro scene involves a guy scurrying out of bed and getting his head targeted by a rice bowl (or something). There are two girls involved with this bloke. In the french version of the anime one of them was named Sabrina (or Samantha... or some other girls name beginning with S). It could have been mostly set in a school environment... but I also remember them spending a lot of time in restaurants.

Anyway, Wall of Text, I know, but it would be fun if someone could point me in the right direction =). Any suggestion or involvement is grandly lauded.
Princess69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-12, 06:13   Link #5153
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Quote:
Dammit, forgot about 4chans auto-deleting.

Forgot to save them too. Dammit. Oh well

I remember one of the pictures was of a girl who had 1 blue eye and 1 red one, ring any bells to anyone?
lol

Sowwie, I had to laugh ^^ The description is vague but it does ring a bell.

But Asuna from Negima seems to fit that description. (the image doesn't shows it but she does have green eye, blue eye. (or was it red eye green eye...)

ex -

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-12, 06:26   Link #5154
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Suiseiseki and Souseiseki from Rozen Maiden had one green eye, one red eye. Just tossing that out there since sometimes pictures will show them with a blue eye instead of a green eye.
Old 2009-02-12, 07:36   Link #5155
808080[8]
Luluko?

Help Me identify this art
It is from what Anime?/ Manga?/ Novel?/ or anything you know about it
Sorry for bad english

-Thanks
808080[8] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-12, 08:28   Link #5156
Aurelie
THE BRITISH ARE COMING!!!
*Graphic Designer

I remember the first one, she had pink hair so it definitely wasn't Asuna, Suiseiseki or Souseiseki. She kind of reminded me of Hinagiku, but I'm fairly sure it isn't her either.
Old 2009-02-12, 16:31   Link #5157
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808080[8] View Post

Help Me identify this art
It is from what Anime?/ Manga?/ Novel?/ or anything you know about it
Sorry for bad english

-Thanks
its fanart, I have the link but I'll have to look through the links for a sec
its fanart of Kira / Athrun Gundam Seed

edit:
link:
http://soy-p.com/top.htm
beware fanart she makes is yaoi couples, if you don't like yaoi don't visit the page
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-12, 17:49   Link #5158
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist

Quote:
Dammit, forgot about 4chans auto-deleting.

Forgot to save them too. Dammit. Oh well

I remember one of the pictures was of a girl who had 1 blue eye and 1 red one, ring any bells to anyone?
Try the Anime Characters Database? Assuming you can remember enough about her to fill it in to any reasonable degree
Radiosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-13, 09:02   Link #5159
Nina.Wolken
~~N/F~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess69 View Post
Anime number 4: Now this one COULD be Orange Road, but I'm really not sure. It is from the early 90's or late 80's. The french intro scene involves a guy scurrying out of bed and getting his head targeted by a rice bowl (or something). There are two girls involved with this bloke. In the french version of the anime one of them was named Sabrina (or Samantha... or some other girls name beginning with S). It could have been mostly set in a school environment... but I also remember them spending a lot of time in restaurants.
You can check the french opening here. There is indeed a Sabrina in the French translation so I guess you're right about this one.

About the others, I don't know for sure. The first one would be easier to find if you remembered the channel or program in which it was broadcast. The 3rd could be something like that? Or is it something more recent?

Not sure I really helped you there .

Edit : For skyman747 : maybe Kanzaki from GTO?
Old 2009-02-13, 09:22   Link #5160
Princess69

Dude, that was pure spot on! Gold stars all over.

So that's 2 out of four out =D

The first one had to be on TF1 i guess, don't think we had any other french channel.

*EDIT* The first one was Tenku Senki Shurato

Last edited by Princess69; 2009-02-13 at 09:39.
Princess69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel