Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-14, 07:05   Link #10401
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
I know it's not a romance show, but I expect lelouch to make a clear choice. So I expect him to have romantic feelings for one person and deep friendship feelings for the others.

But not an infamous ambiguous choice à la Shinishiro from True Tears, please . I was pro Hiromi but the ending sucked so much. I wasn't able to enjoy it
he does have very clear feelings of love for one girl and a deep sense of friendship to the others
nunnaly
Old 2008-09-14, 07:08   Link #10402
sandykins

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
he does have very clear feelings of love for one girl and a deep sense of friendship to the others
nunnaly
I think she meant romantic love and not love (sibling love) in general. I'd hope Lelouch doesn't see his sister that way but then, I could be wrong.

Anyway, both Kallen and Nunnally are now against him. Who of the two will survive?
sandykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 07:09   Link #10403
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Location: Glorious Fire Wall-Hmm, I hate my government more than you do.
Send a message via MSN to dec4rhapsody
Quote:
I know it's not a romance show, but I expect lelouch to make a clear choice. So I expect him to have romantic feelings for one person and deep friendship feelings for the others.

But not an infamous ambiguous choice à la Shinishiro from True Tears, please . I was pro Hiromi but the ending sucked so much. I wasn't able to enjoy it
LOLs if this would be closure:

C.C.->Lelouch=? (sth needs to be vague)
Kallen->Lelouch=romantic love (already confirmed)
Lelouch->C.C.=romantic love (why not?)
Lelouch->Kallen=deep friendship feelings + french kiss

OKAY, Nunnally will eventually get him~
dec4rhapsody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 07:10   Link #10404
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Yes but the timing will be really bad because kallen could think this is a lie to try to save his life.

Ca sonnerait comme Domenech qui a demandé Estelle denis en mariage en direct après la branlée à l'Euro. Un mauvais timing, complètement. Enfin pour moi
...la référence qui tue :heh
Allez +rep rien que pour ça là tu m'as fait faire mes abdos

If Kallen is saying her gum lines, I see only two possibilities; She thinks he is going to lie, or she doesn't want to hear it, cause she wants to kill him...or he is dying (or she is ...)

But Lelouch will not lie...he must stop his lie at the end at least <_<"""
He even lied to Nunally...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dec4
I knew it, I just knew it would become a total @#%@%#$%-ness if Kallen fell in love with Lelouch.
Therefore I semi-freaked out in the earlier episodes, esp when Lelouch put his jacket around her...
It's all Lelouch's fault u_u he acted so nicely with her, and he seemed to enjoy teasing her about "them" about her outfits, about everything. Now he must assume !

About ths Macross reference...well...Alto seems more concerned by girls feelings than Lelouch( Yeah...even Alto u_u"")...Just to said that Lelouch's situation is really desperate -_-'

The girl would have to wear pants in a couple with him, Lelouch will never initiate anything (except if he is depressed...oh, he didn't ask to CC for sex btw, what happened to him ? A bedroom, a girl...Lelouch you didn't have all this the last him and still... Kallen win the hormones fight *sort*)

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 07:11   Link #10405
sandykins

Imagine if they kill off all the girls who love him and only Nunnally survives and there's the satisfactory end... Lelouch walking side by side with Nunnally and with Suzaku as their knight... lol. Terrible. That's a cop-out way to not have Lelouch choose. He couldn't choose; they're all 6 feet under.
Old 2008-09-14, 07:12   Link #10406
roon
_(:q 」∠)_ _(ФωФ*」∠)_
*Artist

I don't get why people are suddenly saying that Lelouch is a bastard after Turn 23. I mean, he's been killing people who oppose his view since Stage 1, so what difference does it make now?

Is it the fact that he deployed forces to attack the Black Knights, his ex-allies? Then in that case, wouldn't the BK be moronic for turning their backs on Zero/Lelouch so quickly once they found out they were pawns? And news flash, they're STILL pawns!

Lelouch isn't a hero, but he sure as hell isn't a villain. He has Cecil, Lloyd and Nina working on something to counter-attack FLEIJA. He's trying to get rid of the man who wants to destroy the world. He's got some weird Zero Requiem going on that we won't be aware of until the match is set. There's a bigger picture here, and I feel like most people miss it when it comes to reading Lelouch.

At any rate, I love this new development for Kallen in the preview for Turn 24. I agree with kir44n wholeheartedly, the girl is confused. And this is all for milking the angst until the last second. Considering all the development they put into her this entire season (she's had SO much screentime), I have faith that they will resolve things for her, even if it's vague. Otherwise it'll be a waste, and just piss poor writing + directing.
roon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 07:12   Link #10407
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandykins View Post
I think she meant romantic love and not love (sibling love) in general. I'd hope Lelouch doesn't see his sister that way but then, I could be wrong.

Anyway, both Kallen and Nunnally are now against him. Who of the two will survive?
He said I Love You to Nunnaly. And it was the japanese words used between spouses and Lovers.

ai-something
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 07:12   Link #10408
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Location: Glorious Fire Wall-Hmm, I hate my government more than you do.
Send a message via MSN to dec4rhapsody
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post

It's all Lelouch's fault u_u he acted so nicely with her, and he seemed to enjoy teasing her about "them" about her outfits, about everything. Now he must assume !
LOL it was just a terrible joke coming from an insensitive Lelouch-basher like me...

I've always labeled Lelouch as a bastard, a magnificent one~
dec4rhapsody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 07:13   Link #10409
pilipok
pizza lover

lol all the kallen fan out there gonna be jealous wif the C.C X Lelouch scene in R2 23..
pilipok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 07:14   Link #10410
pilipok
pizza lover

Quote:
He said I Love You to Nunnaly. And it was the japanese words used between spouses and Lovers.

ai-something
aishiteru??
Old 2008-09-14, 07:14   Link #10411
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:

ai-something
Aishiteru <3

Pilipk/ I didn't see any Kallen fans in this thread talk about CluClu's moment in turn 23 ; It was nice and rather sad, that's all I can say, but I prefer all my kalulu's moment <3

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 07:15   Link #10412
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilipok View Post
lol all the kallen fan out there gonna be jealous wif the C.C X Lelouch scene in R2 23..
There's something to be jealous of there?
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 07:15   Link #10413
roon
*Artist

Quote:

ai-something
Ai shiteru (愛してる) is also used for family and people extremely close. Kind of like, the difference between j'aime and j'adore...
Old 2008-09-14, 07:16   Link #10414
sandykins

Quote:

ai-something

Damn. Please make him choose one of girls. Honestly, if Kallen dies and C.C. makes it, I hope they turn it into a CXL ambigious ending. Heck, I'd rather have that than Nunnally X Lelouch.
Old 2008-09-14, 07:18   Link #10415
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by roon View Post
Ai shiteru (愛してる) is also used for family and people extremely close. Kind of like, the difference between j'aime and j'adore...
That's not what a japanese (i think) said on this forum yesterday <_<
Old 2008-09-14, 07:18   Link #10416
sandykins

Quote:
Originally Posted by roon View Post
Thank you!
Old 2008-09-14, 07:21   Link #10417
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
...la référence qui tue :heh
Allez +rep rien que pour ça là tu m'as fait faire mes abdos

If Kallen is saying her gum lines, I see only two possibilities; She thinks he is going to lie, or she doesn't want to hear it, cause she wants to kill him...or he is dying (or she is ...)

While he promised himself to not do that IIRC. >_> Je ne suis aussi confiante que toi

Et pour domenech, c'est un idiot notoire -_________-
Old 2008-09-14, 07:22   Link #10418
roon
*Artist

Quote:
That's not what a japanese (i think) said on this forum yesterday <_<
Well, it's unusual and pretty strange since it's more commonly used in a romantic sense, but some people like to cross that boundary. It's as if to make a statement about how profound their love is...

I mean, really, siblings in anime/manga say 愛してる to each other so often that I just dismiss it now.
Old 2008-09-14, 07:26   Link #10419
pilipok
pizza lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandykins View Post
Damn. Please make him choose one of girls. Honestly, if Kallen dies and C.C. makes it, I hope they turn it into a CXL ambigious ending. Heck, I'd rather have that than Nunnally X Lelouch.
scully Kallen X Gino
they seems like a great pair to me

i doubt lelouch got such a serious sister complex

but i doubt it will be Lelouch X C.C
imagine lelouch old and wrinked..[coughing] at his death bed and C.C stays by his side[ eating pizza and continues hugging the chessy -kun]
or even lelouch and C.C passing their code to each other [to and fro] every other day to be immortal haha ( wonder if they can do tt lol )
Old 2008-09-14, 07:26   Link #10420
Sinn
Pwnage

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilipok View Post
Just some usual comfort scene Wow now I'm starting to hate C.C fans.