AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-18, 14:12   Link #18001
Impassive Harlequin
a casual observer

haha hell teacher azazel is awesome, they actually broke the fourth wall for a sec there XD If it was ever animated, more lolis would be created

ah, we were doing rankings
1. Akeno
2. Rias
3. Grayfia
4. Ross
5. Ravel
6. Kuroka
7. Church Trio
8. Koneko
9. Lev-tan
10. Tsubaki
-Denpa Kyoushi
For questions and summaries of Highschool DxD, please refer to the social group and make sure to join to access it

Social Group Link
Question and answer by zzhk
Old 2012-03-18, 14:12   Link #18002
Soji

aigomorla@ More or less ,but FF 8 had both Ultimate weapons and Omega weapons .
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Agree here. Maybe he will use that during vol 12?I think that azazel is a little pissed about what happen to ise.(now that I think about ..is me or at least 2 maou are pissed for Ise death?)
Old 2012-03-18, 14:14   Link #18003
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonroots View Post
She is a yandere, when Ise makes fun of her for not having a boyfriend she goes berserk yandere style, when Odin shows himself in front of her she goes yandere and chases him in her full armor blasting him with magic.
that has absolutly nothing to do whit begin a yandere.......
Old 2012-03-18, 14:15   Link #18004
Clue
nMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonroots View Post
She is a yandere, when Ise makes fun of her for not having a boyfriend she goes berserk yandere style, when Odin shows himself in front of her she goes yandere and chases him in her full armor blasting him with magic.
HOW IS SHE A YANDERE??? do me a favor go and look up the definition of yandere on google.
Rossweisse at the moment doesn't love anyone! she has shown an interest in issei and that's it.
She just overreacts to people teasing her about a boyfriend because the topic is unknown to her.
Have you ever teased a girl?if you tease them while flirting they tend to react the same...
the author is just portraying that side of females.
Old 2012-03-18, 14:16   Link #18005
zzhk
Summary Machine

Rossweisse is just a little obsessive when it comes to Odin.
It's just Ise who suspects yandere vibes...
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
Old 2012-03-18, 14:21   Link #18006
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

Alright my mistake she is not a yandere, i apologize for classifying her as something she is not, her ranking remains the same though.
Old 2012-03-18, 14:21   Link #18007
Impassive Harlequin
a casual observer

It would be a bit scary if Ross turned out to be Yandere... *shivers*.... That would put the harem into chaos

@soji
They're definitely pissed, assuming that line in the V12 spoiler for Sirzechs was him getting angry about Ise's death, then Cao Cao's screwed
-Denpa Kyoushi
For questions and summaries of Highschool DxD, please refer to the social group and make sure to join to access it

Social Group Link
Old 2012-03-18, 14:26   Link #18008
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Ise does mention Rossweisse was like a Yandere when she spoke of what she is going to do to Odin next time they meet (Vol 7). It is probably just in Ise's head, overall even if she was a Yandere I doubt any of you would be bothered by it.
Old 2012-03-18, 14:30   Link #18009
Soji

Impassive Harlequin@ Yeah.. and to think that he is devil for only 6 month now o_O scary how much connection he had and true bond even with maou that go pissed because is suppose death. I'm really curios to see not only the reaciton of the girls when he back but from Azazel and Sirzechs as well.
Old 2012-03-18, 14:43   Link #18010
Impassive Harlequin
a casual observer

@Reaperxkingx

But yanderes are.... *remembers Himeji and Shirayuki*.... oh you're right, I wouldn't really mind if she was a yan

^soji
Ise has an exciting life, fighting gods and other mythical creatures, gaining massive fame, getting a top-class harem, befriending Ophis.... and all of that in six months

Azazel and Sirzechs won't react excessively.... Azazel in particular would probably just laugh and keep his thoughts and relief to himself... i think
-Denpa Kyoushi

Social Group Link
Old 2012-03-18, 14:48   Link #18011
Soji

Impassive Harlequin@ That's true .still will be interesting see their reaction and Rias family as well. I mean Ise is part of their family already.Plus with all the people that know him there ..and they think that he was death. so i'm really curios to see their reaction when he back and hades is defeat .
Old 2012-03-18, 14:53   Link #18012
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Maybe Ise's love for all the Girls will be known in the Underworld as a legend just like Grayfia and Sirzechs romance became known in the Underworld. Maybe even a play of their own after the Underworld is saved. Hell, Ise and the Girls' love romance should be legendary by now. Ise's love made him beat up a High Class Devil when he was just reborn, took out his rival, defeated a God, gain new power ups, and in vol 12 he will be known as a being who died twice, but still came back to rescue the girls and save the Underworld.
Old 2012-03-18, 15:09   Link #18013
Soji

ReaperxKingx@ That's for sure .especially if vol 12 he says one of his usual epic phrases .
“It’s the colour of the woman I love. Buchou. Rias Gremory is the woman I love. I want the woman I love to win. I want to protect the woman I love. I want to fight for the woman I love. I……..I!”
I said it! I finally said it! Now, I don’t care what happens! I’m going to confess! I shouted really loud!
“I will defeat you in front of the woman I love and the children who seeks me! For my dream! For the children’s dream! For Rias Gremory's dream! Today I will surpass you! I looooooooove Rias Gremory!!”

If he say a line epic like this ...then he really will end like you say.XD
Old 2012-03-18, 15:23   Link #18014
Clue
nMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Ise's love made him beat up a High Class Devil when he was just reborn, took out his rival, defeated a God, gain new power ups, and in vol 12 he will be known as a being who died twice, but still came back to rescue the girls and save the Underworld.
I hope he doesn't get too many power up's. what i really want to see over the next volume's is
ise making his own team and participating in the rating games.
i love the rating game volumes they are awesome.
Old 2012-03-18, 15:26   Link #18015
Soji

Clue@ But a new team and characters will not happen. I mean there are already too much characters like we already say. And I dont think the girls will allow him to chose.Plus,dont mattere how much the author is good even him cant use too much characters and keep the story a this lv.
Old 2012-03-18, 15:29   Link #18016
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Ise does mention Rossweisse was like a Yandere when she spoke of what she is going to do to Odin next time they meet (Vol 7). It is probably just in Ise's head, overall even if she was a Yandere I doubt any of you would be bothered by it.
she's not dere.. she's a straight up yan...

the definition of yandere means there's loved involved...
Its like my title... 100% tsun.. meaning i throw a temper.... 0% dere... there is no love...

She is 100% Yan... 0% dere to odin...
She doesnt love odin.. she just straight up wants to kill him.
Old 2012-03-18, 15:30   Link #18017
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Really can't see anymore characters becoming a part of Ise's life. Sure there will be enemies, but it is really doubtful for more girls or comrades to be with Ise in every volume coming after vol 12.
Old 2012-03-18, 15:36   Link #18018
Impassive Harlequin
a casual observer

@soji
I wonder it was revealed to the public that Ise went MIA after that? The kids would be devastated...

well this is a harem story, no matter how many girls there are in Ise's life there is always the possibility of another character joining in like all other harem stories...
-Denpa Kyoushi

Social Group Link
Old 2012-03-18, 15:39   Link #18019
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impassive Harlequin View Post
@Reaperxkingx

But yanderes are.... *remembers Himeji and Shirayuki*.... oh you're right, I wouldn't really mind if she was a yan
I know Himeji, she was a cute yandere, but then i think of Yuuno and i shiver.
Old 2012-03-18, 15:40   Link #18020
Soji

Impassive Harlequin@ I think only the one on the battlefield and the maou know about Ise went *mia* .
And i dont think there will be more character to joining maybe one or 2. but not a full team. Honestly there is already enough characters.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural