AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Aldnoah.Zero

Notices

View Poll Results: Aldnoah.Zero - Episode 12 (S1 END) Rating
Perfect 10 46 27.54%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 41 24.55%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 27 16.17%
7 out of 10 : Good 17 10.18%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 1.80%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 6 3.59%
4 out of 10 : Poor 6 3.59%
3 out of 10 : Bad 5 2.99%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.60%
1 out of 10 : Painful 15 8.98%
Voters: 167. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2014-09-20, 14:16   Link #161
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by coded321 View Post
Can someone translate that?
1- very good
2- good
3- average
4- bad
5- very bad
Old 2014-09-20, 14:16   Link #162
Irenesharda

I'm thinking the princess' death is a maybe, but she lost a lot of blood there, and she was shot in the back(hit a lung and possible an major artery considering the amount of blood) and and then she was hit in the head. However, she looked pretty dead to me. And after how many times they've "killed" her, I'd think they'd do it for real this time.

However, as for Inaho, he's gone. That bullet went through his head. He was already on his last leg from leaving the Slepinir and he had lovely flashbacks, which is a large indicator of death. Also, considering his lack of popularity compared to other characters, he's doomed.

Saazbaum might still be alive too since we never saw or heard Slaine give that last shot.

And Slaine was loyal to the princess to the end, even if he ended up getting used by Saazbaum. He has been under the impression that Inaho was using Asseylum for his own ends. He would not allow the Terran to sully the princess' body. He warned Inaho, and when the other again pulled a gun on him, he again shot first. But this time, it was him who went down....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
You guys are forgetting the best frame of the episode:

Cements Slaine being the show's whipping boy.

ImperialKNight: He kind of sort of sided with the Martians at the spur of the moment. It bit him in the ass, as you could see.
It's kind of funny that he's practically mortally wounded Saazbaum (it's always mortally wounded if he has blood coming down his mouth) and then Saazbaum just smiled and tells him to make the next one a headshot.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2014-09-20, 14:16   Link #163
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
standard ranking
  1. It was very good:
  2. It was pretty good:
  3. It was average:
  4. It wasn’t very good:
  5. It was bad:

Old 2014-09-20, 14:16   Link #164
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
The legend of orange has been etched into history.
Orange was the only thing the Terrians had that could possibly stop and strike fear into the hearts of Martians
Old 2014-09-20, 14:17   Link #165
Tranhieu

Quote:
1. Very good
2. Quite good
3. So so
4. Not very good
5. Not good

The results are as expected. It's one hell of an ending indeed.
Old 2014-09-20, 14:17   Link #166
Zoks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
Inaho's not popular enough to be kept alive.
If they are giving up on the tactics vs. brawn conflict, Inaho is staying dead. If they want to keep that they'll bring him back and stick him in a mask. That said, the whole conversation between Saazbaum and Inaho about not knowing what it's like to have the one you love die makes me feel like he might come back, but with a more Saazbaum-like mentality towards Martians.
Old 2014-09-20, 14:19   Link #167
zerozeronine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
I'm thinking the princess' death is a maybe, but she lost a lot of blood there, and she was shot in the back(hit a lung and possible an major artery considering the amount of blood) and and then she was hit in the head. However, she looked pretty dead to me. And after how many times they've "killed" her, I'd think they'd do it for real this time.

However, as for Inaho, he's gone. That bullet went through his head. He was already on his last leg from leaving the Slepinir and he had lovely flashbacks, which is a large indicator of death. Also, considering his lack of popularity compared to other characters, he's doomed.

Saazbaum might still be alive too since we never saw or heard Slaine give that last shot.

And Slaine was loyal to the princess to the end, even if he ended up getting used by Saazbaum. He has been under the impression that Inaho was using Asseylum for his own ends. He would not allow the Terran to sully the princess' body. He warned Inaho, and when the other again pulled a gun on him, he again shot first. But this time, it was him who went down....

It's kind of funny that he's practically mortally wounded Saazbaum (it's always mortally wounded if he has blood coming down his mouth) and then Saazbaum just smiled and tells him to make the next one a headshot.
I don't think popularity has anything to do with the story (and hadn't they finished pre prod for the 2nd cour already and is already in the animating stages?
Old 2014-09-20, 14:20   Link #168
Tranhieu

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerozeronine View Post
I don't think popularity has anything to do with the story (and hadn't they finished pre prod for the 2nd cour already and is already in the animating stages?
Not yet, the script is still being written at this point.
Old 2014-09-20, 14:21   Link #169
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esclair View Post
Man, Slaine really is the Suzaku of this series.
They're really different though. Suzaku's issue is that he was too self-righteous. The problem with Slaine is that he.... well, that he has a lot of bad luck and doesn't always make the right choices.

Really, I don't like Suzaku, but Slaine's characterization is a bit on the shallow side in caparison. Mind you, this is a problem all the characters in Aldnoah.Zero suffer from, and to a greater degree than Slaine too.
Old 2014-09-20, 14:21   Link #170
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoks View Post
That said, the whole conversation between Saazbaum and Inaho about not knowing what it's like to have the one you love die makes me feel like he might come back, but with a more Saazbaum-like mentality towards Martians.
ooh, that would be good. if they do make Inaho live (bad move, IMO) and the princess die, the role reversal would be amazing to watch.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
Old 2014-09-20, 14:22   Link #171
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Split cours are generally done to save money, and buy time. The VAs have mentioned that the recordings are done for the first season only, so I'm assuming the scripts for the second season haven't even been conceptualized yet.
Old 2014-09-20, 14:22   Link #172
Divini
Senpai!

Quote:
It's your standard like/hate poll.

Title: What did you think of this episode?

1. Very good - 58.3%
2. Okay - 13.7%
3. Neutral - 5.9%
4. Not very good - 6.7%
5. Not good at all - 15.3%
Old 2014-09-20, 14:23   Link #173
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
Not seeing a lot of backlash. I am seeing a lot of people celebrating some deaths.

Misunderstandings kill people. I called out Inaho's decision to make Slaine his enemy would come back to bite him in the ass.

Indeed. Way to give birth to enmity and then get yourself killed out of jealousy.

Although...Inaho himself wanted to die. If he didn't point his gun, would he have been killed I wonder? I'm not sure I can say yes; at that point Slaine had seen that Inaho was her ally, he was just off his rocker by then.
Old 2014-09-20, 14:24   Link #174
zerozeronine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranhieu View Post
Not yet, the script is still being written at this point.
I doubt the'll finish animating it for a January 2015 release date if pre prod hasn't finished yet.Unless they have the funds to contract multiple overseas animation studios.Or be late broadcasting.
Old 2014-09-20, 14:24   Link #175
Thess

It went through his skull (brain). He looks pretty dead to me.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Old 2014-09-20, 14:27   Link #176
lelouchpxt

As you can see small blood in this image

Definitely not a headshot
Old 2014-09-20, 14:28   Link #177
BPD Renegade

Quote:
I thought that was the case as well at first, but after rewatching the shooting scenes, I feel like rather than egging Slaine on, Saazbaum is calling him out on the fact that Slaine is now conflicted. Remember the first shooting with Trillram, Slaine went straight for the kill. With this episode and him being treated differently by a Martian, and being influenced by Saazbaum the last couple episodes, while he still has feelings for Seylum, her safety is no longer his sole reason for being, and he's questioning other things as well. People might hate him for saving Saazbaum, but I think this shows a bit development on his part, going from I-love-princess robot to thinking about others; albeit, his volatile emotional nature means things won't end well, as always.
Old 2014-09-20, 14:29   Link #178
garbage

so confirmed Slaine is the stupidest of them all...
Old 2014-09-20, 14:29   Link #179
DMurphy

Actually, I'd assume that the scripts for the second course are completed in their entirety, at least.

I don't know whether voice recording or animation are done first - I suspect it'd have to be the former, just because of the perils of animating lip movements if you don't already know what you're animating them to - but I'm not sure it really matters. Japanese programming blocks tend to be pretty rigid: When it's airing is likely already set in stone, and probably was long before the first series started.

Latest Review: Psycho-Pass 2 and Legend of Korra
Old 2014-09-20, 14:30   Link #180
coded321
He Who Games

Quote:

Personally, for my state of mind, i'd have to say that inaho survived somehow. There have been real life cases, though admittedly few, of people surviving a direct shot through the head with little to no permanent brain damage.
Closed Thread