AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2009-09-29, 00:23   Link #16221
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
*Scratches head* Wasn't Syn in the 6th Division Series bonded to Nanoha? Or am I getting mixed up here?

Edit: Page Claim for confusion!

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.

Last edited by Nanya01; 2009-09-29 at 01:05.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-29, 00:25   Link #16222
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
*Scratches head* Wasn't Syn in the 6th Division Series bonded to Nanoha? Or am I getting mixed up here?
That's Skeith/Aura, the Jewel Seed girl.
Old 2009-09-29, 00:25   Link #16223
itanshi1
Writer, Jester, MtG nerd

Send a message via AIM to itanshi1 Send a message via MSN to itanshi1
gah ninja'd

now i dunno what to fill this useless space with

hmm

Spoiler for Takamachi Used Car Lot:

Ah, i dun care about this, if anyone wants to rewrite it into their own crack, feel free, but the puns and implications are endless :P

Fear Anxiety Doubt is but a fad. The life of a fad depends entirely on the willingness to support it. Difficulty is a choice. Determination is a path. Your next great idea after your destination is the true goal.

Last edited by itanshi1; 2009-09-29 at 00:57.
itanshi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-29, 00:36   Link #16224
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liitha View Post
She's a guy?! o_o Oh well, it doesn't change anything. Though I find it difficult to see Keroko as a boy.
Just as Planned then. At least you haven't been hit hard enough by the trappiness like Kha in OCT...

*remembers the times where Kha kept mumbling "She's a guy. She's a guy. She's a guy. She's a guy. She's a guy. She's a guy. She's a guy. She's a guy. She's a guy. She's a guy. She's a guy. She's a guy. She's a guy."*
Old 2009-09-29, 00:37   Link #16225
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

I remember that one, heh. He posted a cutesy picture of Keroko-chan in response to it, too.
Old 2009-09-29, 01:05   Link #16226
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
That's Skeith/Aura, the Jewel Seed girl.
AH! Right!

Old 2009-09-29, 01:11   Link #16227
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcurse View Post
*sneaks in*

So sorry, a combination of school and writer's block have delayed my chapters Not to mention my whole unit is sick, including me

Many thanks to Itanshi1 for betaing, and RadiantBeam for giving me a shove over the hard parts

ANGEL
Is second-best really good enough?

Spoiler for Angel, Chapter 4:

The more I write about Hayate and Fate, the more I find how much life really sucks for paraplegics and blind people, even just trying to do simple daily things. Really.

Previous Parts:
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Next chapter: Bear the Cross
Wow, saddening. This story is seriously saddening...

Good job. ^_^

Old 2009-09-29, 02:00   Link #16228
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Oi don't make me go Agitatis Ultramarini! Dominitis Ultramarini! Non praestatis Ultramarini! Nobilitis Ultramarini! Cos I'm in the mood for that instead!
Old 2009-09-29, 07:20   Link #16229
Kurush

Send a message via MSN to Kurush
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Oi don't make me go Agitatis Ultramarini! Dominitis Ultramarini! Non praestatis Ultramarini! Nobilitis Ultramarini! Cos I'm in the mood for that instead!
I'm going to assume that has to do with 40k, because I recognize a lot of it from that universe.
Kurush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-29, 13:25   Link #16230
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcurse View Post
*sneaks in*

So sorry, a combination of school and writer's block have delayed my chapters Not to mention my whole unit is sick, including me

Many thanks to Itanshi1 for betaing, and RadiantBeam for giving me a shove over the hard parts

ANGEL
Is second-best really good enough?

Spoiler for Angel, Chapter 4:

The more I write about Hayate and Fate, the more I find how much life really sucks for paraplegics and blind people, even just trying to do simple daily things. Really.
I know what you mean. I sometimes find myself wondering what it would be like... then I shudder and realize how lucky I am that I'm not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alavon View Post
You know...if you didn't mention that Syn is actually a fiction-based character by Keroko, I would've believed that she was canon.
Heh. Considering this is the effect I aim to achieve when I create my characters, to make them feel completely natural in the setting, this is the biggest compliment I can get. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liitha View Post
She's a guy?! o_o Oh well, it doesn't change anything. Though I find it difficult to see Keroko as a boy.
Yeah, I get that a lot. Even at work I was sometimes mistakenly addressed as 'Miss.'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
This may in fact be what Keroko is aiming for.
It's quite unintentional, I assure you. I mean, I do enjoy the reactions but at most I throw in a mood avatar or two for fun (and because they're cute). I don't go out of my way to act like a girl, so if I do... that's just me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
I remember I did a Syn's art sometime ago. Let me see...

Oh, yeah, here it is:

Spoiler for Syn:

I always found her as a very inn character for the Nanoha Universe, Shiny was the one who started with her and later Satashi.
And many thanks for the fanart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itanshi1 View Post
gah ninja'd

hmm

Ah, i dun care about this, if anyone wants to rewrite it into their own crack, feel free, but the puns and implications are endless :P
The puns! The punnnnns!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurush View Post
I'm going to assume that has to do with 40k, because I recognize a lot of it from that universe.
*Raises hand* My fault. I tossed the youtube of the Ultramarine hymn on the Space Marine Movie thread, which flared that mood.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-29, 14:50   Link #16231
deathcurse
Queen of Tragedy

Location: Place of rocks and trees, and trees and rocks...and water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by itanshi1 View Post
gah ninja'd

hmm

Oh, I read it once, thought it was cute but didn't get the ending. Then I Googled the Mazda MX 3 and started laughing my ass off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
Wow, saddening. This story is seriously saddening...

Good job. ^_^
Thanks! I swear, the mood keeps whiplashing on me Moments that I had intended to be solemn turned out sad

@ Keroko: Yeah, I didn't realize how much I didn't know until after I started doing research...makes me feel really lucky, especially since it's kinda personal since I had a chance of becoming a paraplegic when I was younger
deathcurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-29, 15:19   Link #16232
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
*is completly lost on the last few post* @_@ is that where you got my god name from? Slyn...es......somethingoranother....?

@Alavon: Keroko is good at blending Syn in. I'm not so hot at it, she always seems to stick out in my fics, I think... Maybe because I tend to "revolve" around her more than Vivio at times...

@thread: don't listen to Keroko, she's a girl

@my plushie-er-Keroko: Mind if I run some things by you regarding Syn in resurrection? I won't actually release any of it until Redemption is completed, but since you're changing her some, I want to be sure I incorporate the changes as well. I already take a few liberties with her (cute acceeeeeeeeent ),but I don't want to get away from the character you made me love <3

@Vivio:

"Mama?" Vivio's cute innocent voice made Nanoha look over at her daughter. "What's a screaming multiple orgasm?"

"Wh-what!?" Nanoha looked at her in shock, face dark red. "I, um, that is, um, um, You see, that's... um..." She waved her hands. "D-don't worry about that, vivio! Now here," Nanoha got her purse and gave the girl some money. "Why not go get some ice cream?"

"Wai! Ice cream!" Vivio ran from teh room and down the hallway, where she met Fate. "Oh, Fate- Mama?"

"Yes dear?" Fate asked while taking off her enforcer jacket.

"What's a screaming multiple orgasm?"

Fate passed out.

Vivio sighed, hopped her mother's body, and went on her quest for ice cream.

Five minutes later, Vivio waved at Yuuno as he was buying her favourite (and only) aunt a popcicle to ward off the summer heat. "Uncle Yuuno! aunt Hayate!"

"Hey squirt." Yuuno smiled at her. "Not going to ruin your dinner are you?"

"No sir, Nanoha-mama said I could buy some." She asked the man with the cart for her treat and stood on her tiptoes when handing him the money for it. "Oh, Aunt-Hayate?"

"Yes Darling?"

"What's a screaming Multiple Orgasm?"

"Lots and lots of fun."

"HAYATE!" Yuuno scolded, making the girl laugh. "Vivio, where did you hear such a thing?"

"At Fuji's. Erio asked for one."

Yuuno sighed out while Hayate was still laughing. "Its an alcoholic drink, vivio. It hsa many differnt flavors in it."

"ohhhh. thanks!" vivio took a bite of her popcicle.
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-29, 15:37   Link #16233
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
*is completly lost on the last few post* @_@ is that where you got my god name from? Slyn...es......somethingoranother....?
Slaanesh. Yes. Slaanesh is the Chaos God of lust, excess, pleasure, perfection and hedonism. Slaanesh also has no true gender, making people confused whether to address Slaanesh with he, she or even it.

You write lots of spicy fics, and still are evasive when asked your gender. It fits.

Quote:
@my plushie-er-Keroko: Mind if I run some things by you regarding Syn in resurrection? I won't actually release any of it until Redemption is completed, but since you're changing her some, I want to be sure I incorporate the changes as well. I already take a few liberties with her (cute acceeeeeeeeent ),but I don't want to get away from the character you made me love <3
By all means.

Quote:
@Vivio:

"Mama?" Vivio's cute innocent voice made Nanoha look over at her daughter. "What's a screaming multiple orgasm?"

"Wh-what!?" Nanoha looked at her in shock, face dark red. "I, um, that is, um, um, You see, that's... um..." She waved her hands. "D-don't worry about that, vivio! Now here," Nanoha got her purse and gave the girl some money. "Why not go get some ice cream?"

"Wai! Ice cream!" Vivio ran from teh room and down the hallway, where she met Fate. "Oh, Fate- Mama?"

Fate passed out.

Five minutes later, Vivio waved at Yuuno as he was buying her favourite (and only) aunt a popcicle to ward off the summer heat. "Uncle Yuuno! aunt Hayate!"

"No sir, Nanoha-mama said I could buy some." She asked the man with the cart for her treat and stood on her tiptoes when handing him the money for it. "Oh, Aunt-Hayate?"

"Yes Darling?"

"Lots and lots of fun."

"HAYATE!" Yuuno scolded, making the girl laugh. "Vivio, where did you hear such a thing?"

Yuuno sighed out while Hayate was still laughing. "Its an alcoholic drink, vivio. It hsa many differnt flavors in it."

Cocktails, causing misunderstandings ever since their invention.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-29, 16:22   Link #16234
SulliMike23
Soldier of Nod

Send a message via AIM to SulliMike23 Send a message via MSN to SulliMike23 Send a message via Yahoo to SulliMike23
Quote:

@Alavon: Keroko is good at blending Syn in. I'm not so hot at it, she always seems to stick out in my fics, I think... Maybe because I tend to "revolve" around her more than Vivio at times...

@thread: don't listen to Keroko, she's a girl

@Vivio:

Fate passed out.

"Yes Darling?"

"Lots and lots of fun."

ROFLMAO!!!! Poor Vivio-chan, she has no IDEA what they're talking about!
SulliMike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-29, 17:28   Link #16235
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Send a message via AIM to AdmiralTigerclaw
Okayyy... I is completely finished.

MSLN Test Dummies Chatper Eight: 'Her Momma Wears Army Boots'
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5195743/8/

Enjoy the next two hours of your life.
AdmiralTigerclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-29, 17:33   Link #16236
spawnofthejudge
Explodes when thrown
*IT Support

Quote:
@Vivio:
Children ask questions that seem sexual but aren't all the time. It's ripe for Hilarity Ensuing.
Quote:
"Lots and lots of fun."
*dies*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Cocktails, causing misunderstandings ever since their invention.
So, so true. Who wants Sex on the Beach?
Old 2009-09-29, 17:39   Link #16237
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author

Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
No one, because sand gets in all sorts of uncomfortable locations.

... oh you meant the drink.
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-29, 18:03   Link #16238
SulliMike23
Soldier of Nod

Send a message via AIM to SulliMike23 Send a message via MSN to SulliMike23 Send a message via Yahoo to SulliMike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post

*gives a Gibbs Slap (for reference see NCIS)* Mind out of gutter ShinySword.
SulliMike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-29, 18:06   Link #16239
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author

Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
I don't think that requires a mind in the gutter.
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-29, 18:50   Link #16240
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post

That's what beach towels are for.

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha