AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-04-29, 10:00   Link #201
Freeter
beyond

LOL, even Mina's kid knows she's the worst

Honoka's brief cameo reminded me of Aya's acting role from Ichigo 100%. She's even wearing the same outfit

Fuuka mentions that she has a sister, but the extra showed she wanted a brother. Yamato just can't get anything right, can he
Old 2014-04-29, 11:27   Link #202
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

nice chapter + extra

I like how the male protagonist is friend-zoned (I think) for now - too many stories creating a dull male fantasy with no effort from the guy involved
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-29, 11:36   Link #203
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
nice chapter + extra

I like how the male protagonist is friend-zoned (I think) for now - too many stories creating a dull male fantasy with no effort from the guy involved
I wouldn't say he was friend zoned. She's been showing plenty of interest in him.

and lol at Fuuka catching Yamato and Suzuka trying to give her a brother and planning to announce it to her school.

Seems like Fuuka got more Yamato in her (with the exception of someone looking at her panties lol) while her little sister got more Suzuka in her. It's no wonder the two of them fight in that case. lol
Old 2014-04-29, 21:57   Link #204
Frontier

I found it hilarious that Fuuka walks in on her parents having sex and doesn't even bat an eye .

Considering Haruto and Yuzuki's track record, I can see something similar happening with Daiki .

And we finally get to see Fuuka in a swimsuit .

Though considering how her parents are, I'm a little shocked Fuuka is actually surprised that she doesn't get along with her sister, even despite their blood types .

So Yuu is now aware that he's in love with Fuuka, and there have been plenty of hints towards Fuuka reciprocating, though in typical Seo fashion I doubt it'll be that simple.

The Nagoshi cameo in the main chapter and the Honoka cameo in the extra chapter were nice, and I'm looking forward to future cameos .
Old 2014-04-29, 22:58   Link #205
servidor

Making some math, Fuuka's younger sister and Daiki should be around the same age, I wouldn't be surprised if Seo's next work involves both of them.
servidor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-29, 23:00   Link #206
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

please be this simple. please be this simple.. PLEASE BE THIS SIMPLE!!!!

haha. i really like the chemistry between the two. i don't want it to come crashing down..

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-29, 23:33   Link #207
Frontier

At least Yuu got his "first kiss" with Fuuka .
Old 2014-04-30, 01:11   Link #208
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by servidor View Post
Making some math, Fuuka's younger sister and Daiki should be around the same age, I wouldn't be surprised if Seo's next work involves both of them.
I was think the same thing. How many years had passed between the wedding and the epilogue of KNiM. I don't think it actually said. Chances are though that she is 2 or 3 years older than Daiki. nothing wrong with an older woman though lol.
Old 2014-04-30, 02:37   Link #209
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post

haha. i really like the chemistry between the two. i don't want it to come crashing down..
It's Seo, unfortunately. Even if his editors and whole fanbase were to shout at him to keep the romance simple and if at all with no overblown drama, he would still find a way. "Maybe the sledgehammer approach in KNIM was indeed too much, hmmm ... OH I know, let's take an even larger one this time!"
Old 2014-04-30, 05:43   Link #210
ImperialFlameGod8190

Its sad when u realize that it took yamato and suzuka about 70 some odd chapters before they kissed (I'm referring to yamato's surprise kiss) I don't think eba and Haruto kissed until 65 or so chapters if not later. These two have a kiss within 15. This is a new Seo for now.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-30, 07:53   Link #211
User68604
Disabled By Request

Quote:

This is a Seo Kouji manga...u know its coming
User68604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-30, 07:55   Link #212
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
It's Seo, unfortunately. Even if his editors and whole fanbase were to shout at him to keep the romance simple and if at all with no overblown drama, he would still find a way. "Maybe the sledgehammer approach in KNIM was indeed too much, hmmm ... OH I know, let's take an even larger one this time!"
annnnnnd... Yuu's gonna die. the series is actually about Fuuka turning Mikasa straight.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-30, 10:51   Link #213
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:

That's why I don't think Fuuka reciprocates his feelings as of yet - It's too darn simple and doesn't really make for much of a plot.

I'm not asking for what some dimwitted readers call "lol-drama" but it should at least have some conflict. If both fall in love with each other from the get-go then not even the childhood friend can do much to spice up the story.
Old 2014-04-30, 15:23   Link #214
Shadow5YA

Wasn't Yamato fixated on Suzuka from the start too?
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-01, 09:12   Link #215
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
That's why I don't think Fuuka reciprocates his feelings as of yet - It's too darn simple and doesn't really make for much of a plot.

I'm not asking for what some dimwitted readers call "lol-drama" but it should at least have some conflict. If both fall in love with each other from the get-go then not even the childhood friend can do much to spice up the story.
How about one of them either die, has a terminal disease, fall into coma, lose memory or be abducted by aliens?

Joke aside, even if they become a couple, many conflicts can happen in their daily life. They are just teenagers, so they have to deal with many problems on their own while maintaining their love and chemistry with each other in a steady relationship. Those thing alone can become a good slice of life story if being portrayed well.
Old 2014-05-01, 09:51   Link #216
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Wasn't Yamato fixated on Suzuka from the start too?
yea he was fixated on her big time id wager he pretty much joined the team because he thought it was the quickest way to suzuka's heart. Ironically it was just the opposite
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-01, 10:18   Link #217
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
How about one of them either die, has a terminal disease, fall into coma, lose memory or be abducted by aliens?

Joke aside, even if they become a couple, many conflicts can happen in their daily life. They are just teenagers, so they have to deal with many problems on their own while maintaining their love and chemistry with each other in a steady relationship. Those thing alone can become a good slice of life story if being portrayed well.
I'd say that the manga will probably focus more on the rivalry between the 2 girls. Both aiming for the same guy. Both want to be singers (well one already is). Maybe Koyuki won't be the type to simply give up because he is already in a relationship.

If they are making a band and it becomes popular I could also see music executives trying to replace Yuu because he's too normal. Maybe even trying to break up his relationship with Fuuka for her image's sake. That's something I see often in anime and manga when it comes to the idol industry.

So even if they become a couple early there are a lot of potential plotlines that they could get into.
Old 2014-05-01, 12:21   Link #218
Shadow5YA

So Seo is trying to write White Album?
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-03, 00:55   Link #219
Bombo
TSF Fans

wooot nagoshi & sakamoto appeared for one panel lol XD .

Seem to me this series rushed so fast unlike suzuka & kimi .
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-11, 02:25   Link #220
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Spoiler for 14:

Tags
harem, music, romance, seo being seo, seo kouji, shounen, tragedy