AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-01-13, 17:21   Link #7381
Karna
just some guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
- Accelerator is against Academy City.
- Kakine isn't on his better "state".
- Mikoto is outside A.C.
- Mugino is against A.C. along with Shiage and her powers/body are on weak state.

There you have, the first 4 level 5's are no longer and the only one who is known by us to be a good guy is Gunha Sogiita the others like the Queen in Tokiwadai and Mr. 6 are not reliable byt the time being.
I'm still think Aogami pierce is number 6. Aside from Gunha, I think Aogami is still a good guy, just a complete pervert.

Hopefully the Delta Force Trio meet up together and kick some ass.

But yea, seems like most of the level 5's are going to turn against AC. I can definetly see Gunha going against AC considering he's such a nice guy, and would no doubt be against crowley's plans if he found out about them.
Old 2011-01-13, 18:02   Link #7382
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Going against Academy City, or going against the Board of Directors? Either way, even assuming that they can remove or kill every single one of them, what would happen? They can't just leave Academy City without leaders, the whole place would fall apart and they would have ruined the lives of 2 million people. Fact is, Academy City can stand on top of the world because of their ruthless methods, if they lose that, it's not just the magic side, but every other Nation in the World would be sending in their Military to plunder the City for it's technology and money.
Old 2011-01-13, 22:14   Link #7383
Flere821
Lurker

Even if the Board of Directors are taken down, as long as Aleister is alive any of the 12 can be replaced. He said that back in Vol12 epilogue IIRC.

And Vol5 did go over what would happen theoretically (in Ch1 I think) if AC falls apart.
Old 2011-01-13, 22:18   Link #7384
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Even if the Board of Directors are taken down, as long as Aleister is alive any of the 12 can be replaced. He said that back in Vol12 epilogue IIRC.
Yeah I included Aleister Crowley as one of the Directors... In the event that they somehow manage to pull it off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
And Vol5 did go over what would happen theoretically (in Ch1 I think) if AC falls apart.
Do tell, I'm predicting an "X-Men" Esper-hunt scenario.
Old 2011-01-13, 22:38   Link #7385
Flere821
Lurker

I never did watch X-men ... but basically this is what Vol5 Ch3 said, if Amai's virus succeeded in activating and the 9000+ clones went on a rampage to kill all humans:

The various researchers might disband and ally with various nations of the world, or AC would stop the city falling apart first by declaring war against the world first and invade the entire world using their advanced technology and esper abilities.
Either way, the resulting power imbalance would snowball and lead to a worldwide war.

Basically, it was just a small description of a few paragraph or so, nothing too concrete

Vol13 epilogue did mention there would be nowhere left to go for espers if AC falls though, from what Etzali told Accelerator.
Old 2011-01-14, 13:39   Link #7386
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Oh, didn't realize this wasn't posted on here yet.

http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-317.html

Interview with Index director. He says "there will be a surprise at the end Index II, see we should look forward to it". Posting in LN thread for deeper speculation. Railgun II announcement or Index SS OVA announcement? Personally, I'm thinking it's the latter since I believe Shana III is airing this fall and I can't see Shana and Railgun running concurrently. You would also expect the surprise to be Index-related since the Index director said it. Of course, it oculd be neither.
Old 2011-01-14, 13:48   Link #7387
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post
Oh, didn't realize this wasn't posted on here yet.

http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-317.html

Interview with Index director. He says "there will be a surprise at the end Index II, see we should look forward to it". Posting in LN thread for deeper speculation. Railgun II announcement or Index SS OVA announcement? Personally, I'm thinking it's the latter since I believe Shana III is airing this fall and I can't see Shana and Railgun running concurrently. You would also expect the surprise to be Index-related since the Index director said it. Of course, it oculd be neither.
Some ideas goes trough my mind:

1. They will take a break after 24 only to show us the third season!!! with the others 2 members of God's Right Seat!

2. SS1 OVA's which implies the introduction of Shiage Hamazura.

3. Railgun OVA's adapting Sisters Arc version from Railgun manga.

4. Fiamma and/or Kakine's cameos(?)!!!
Old 2011-01-14, 14:23   Link #7388
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:

1. They will take a break after 24 only to show us the third season!!! with the others 2 members of God's Right Seat!

Hoping for EVERYTHING except for no. 3, would it hurt? :3

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2011-01-14, 14:38   Link #7389
Zakoo

I think the sister arc from kagaku no railgun is really good. I prefer it than the one from Index.
Old 2011-01-14, 15:16   Link #7390
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:

a third season 12 eps long?
Old 2011-01-14, 15:53   Link #7391
zaeraal

Acording to their webpage http://www.jcstaff.co.jp/ , they are currently airing 4 shows, so they probably don't have any problems with concurrent shows. Meaning that Index 3 + Shana 3 is possible. Another possiblility is another Railgun ova, either similar to the one already aired or sisters arc or even liber arts city arc (but i give this low chances). Index ova is more plausible, most likely the ss1 animated.

Last edited by zaeraal; 2011-03-18 at 03:46.
Old 2011-01-14, 15:59   Link #7392
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
I personally want to see Accelerator vs Mikoto animated, but that's about it.

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Old 2011-01-14, 16:16   Link #7393
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post
Acording to their webpage http://www.jcstaff.co.jp/ , they are currently airing 4 shows, so they probably don't have any problems with concurrent shows. Meaning that Index 3 + Shana 3 is possible. Another possiblility is another Railgun ova, either similar to the one already aired or sisters arc or even liber arts city arc (but i give this low chances). Index ova is more plausible, most likely the ss1 animated.
I'm not talking about their capabilities. Index/Railgun and Shana have a lot of companies overlap on their committees. It's not smart to put all your eggs in the same basket. I'd imagine they also have a lot of overlap in BD/DVD purchasing demographics.
Old 2011-01-14, 16:34   Link #7394
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
I personally want to see Accelerator vs Mikoto animated, but that's about it.
That wont be long at all. Literally a minute. Not OVA worthy.
Old 2011-01-14, 17:48   Link #7395
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

A movie of vol. 21~22!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2011-01-14, 18:29   Link #7396
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeniselv View Post
A movie of vol. 21~22!!!!!!!!!!
That wouldn't make sense, jumping from Vol.13 straight to 21-22.

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Old 2011-01-14, 19:08   Link #7397
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
That wouldn't make sense, jumping from Vol.13 straight to 21-22.
it dont have to make sense.....just let me dream!
Old 2011-01-14, 19:43   Link #7398
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

I also want a movie of the awesome Russia arc, but that'll have to wait until after a possible third season.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Railgun second season revelation at the last episode like there was in the first season. However, I don't think there's enough material to spawn an entire 24 episode series with the amount of manga chapters there are right now, so they might have to resort to using fillers again.

I'd like the announcement to be an Index OVA adaptation of SS1 since I'd like to see exactly how GROUP formed.

A cameo of Kakine or Fiamma would be nice as well.
Old 2011-01-14, 19:55   Link #7399
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

well a berserk movie and a russia arc movie in a year would be too much awesomeness to be true, beign more realistic maybe theyre going for a 3rd season in the fall a 2 cour break seems to be getting popular,after all railgun isnt advancing the story fast enough, it would hardly make 5 episodes.
Old 2011-01-14, 19:58   Link #7400
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukirosuzuka View Post
I also want a movie of the awesome Russia arc, but that'll have to wait until after a possible third season.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Railgun second season revelation at the last episode like there was in the first season. However, I don't think there's enough material to spawn an entire 24 episode series with the amount of manga chapters there are right now, so they might have to resort to using fillers again.
There wasn't in the first season, they just put filler for the proceeding 12 episodes. By the time Railgun II airs the SISTERs arc should be long over, so they'll just make the SISTERs arc the first 12 eps and the latter 12 filler, like the first season. No way they're not going to make a Railgun II when the BD/DVD sales were unbelievably high.

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen