Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-03-10, 20:59   Link #881
Netto Azure
→ Wandering Bard

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
If you mean Social Group, feel free to make one Ill join.
http://forums.animesuki.com/group.php?groupid=526

There. I would guess it could act as a Member list. XD

PokeCommuninity | Bulbagarden | Tumblr | MAL
Netto Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-13, 00:11   Link #882
Bea Rabbit
Stained Member
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netto Azure View Post
http://forums.animesuki.com/group.php?groupid=526

There. I would guess it could act as a Member list. XD
me. me I want to join! XD
Bea Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-16, 03:08   Link #883
MitsubishiZero
Resource cabinet

well, just heard あいやぁ四千年 from APH CharacterCD Vol.8

Spoiler for :

I am nobody, just a simple resource cabinet.....
MitsubishiZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-16, 05:02   Link #884
blewin

edited: posted in wrong thread

Chrome Shelled Regios
blewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-21, 12:45   Link #885
musume_no_hoshi
~*Eternal Bakaness*~

China's character songs are 'leaked' at the usual place. What can say? One of the best character singles in general I have heard (not counting singing/music anime). Russia's preview sounded amazing, but when the actual song arrived, it felt like they only shown you the best part of the songs. China's full version sounded miles better then the preview, after the full version is leaked on the net, its Amazon ranking went up by 10 .

Aiyah 4000 years is actually beautiful. Unlike the other hetalia character songs, where it generally lies towards the 'catchy ear worm' or 'serious but crack' side. It sounds like a song from an epic chinese war/kung fu movie that is played during the 'last fight'.

-Edit-

China reached 5th on his first day (it's a really strong week, the top 3 singles all sold over 20k on the first day, with the top single selling 120k on the first day). On the second day, China ranked 3rd and had a reported sale of 6,445. On third day, China ranked 3rd and had a reported sale of 4,191. On forth day, China ranked 3rd and had a reported sale of 2,803.

Volume 8 ranked first on its first day, and Amazon seems to have a stock problem with it. It ranked 2nd on the second day, 1st on the third day.

Weirdly, volume 7 have sold 16k up to now. It was really odd with volume 7, the volumes before it always sold about 3k-4k in the 2nd week, despite volume 7 sold 10k less in the first week, it still managed to sell 4k in the 2nd week and even sold 3k in the 3rd week. I doubt it'll sell enough to rank this week anyway.

Did I mention Austria's version of Marukaite Chikyuu is absolutely amazing? Full orchestra...I'm a sucker for classical music.

Last edited by musume_no_hoshi; 2010-03-27 at 08:29.
musume_no_hoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-04, 11:08   Link #886
musume_no_hoshi
~*Eternal Bakaness*~

Looks like GG is gone...? Anyway, someone from Hetalia LJ Comm subbed it (you'll need an LJ account and join the Hetalia comm to see it). World Series isn't licensed yet, so it should be okay to post this.
http://community.livejournal.com/het...03.html#cutid1

Prussia's new character song is awesome. I am already brain washed by it. Prussia must stolen the song from Jam Project , it has 'MOTTO MOTTO!' in it and the infamous anison guitar solo.
Old 2010-04-05, 13:50   Link #887
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Omg Prussia trolling DEEN cuz he's a minor character was SO DARN FUNNY!!

US and Canada are so cute :3
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-10, 01:57   Link #888
blewin

North Italy is just like his brother....

Canada and America.. haha.

The little snippet on the movie seems to involve Sealand. That's gonna rock!

Chrome Shelled Regios
Old 2010-04-11, 10:41   Link #889
Bea Rabbit
Stained Member
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by musume_no_hoshi View Post

Prussia's new character song is awesome. I am already brain washed by it. Prussia must stolen the song from Jam Project , it has 'MOTTO MOTTO!' in it and the infamous anison guitar solo.
huee where did your cute UK ava go?
damn Prussia makes me fall.. fall fall apart.. xDDD
and I love the Mein Gott for the movie theme..
"Ore-sama saikyo! saigo!!" aahh daww
and luckily the LJ community translate it.
Bea Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-12, 12:43   Link #890
killersaint
FMPtard

gooodDAMMIT!!!

i finally stopped listening to "Mein Gott", and now you're gonna make me do it again!

QUIT ENABLING ME!!!!
killersaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-12, 15:57   Link #891
Secca
nya`
*Artist

I just find out, hurray for more Hetalia!!! ^__^
Secca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-12, 17:02   Link #892
Netto Azure
→ Wandering Bard

Quote:
Originally Posted by killersaint View Post
gooodDAMMIT!!!

i finally stopped listening to "Mein Gott", and now you're gonna make me do it again!

QUIT ENABLING ME!!!!

Here I was thinking I was the only one listening to Mein Gott for hours upon end. .O.

PokeCommuninity | Bulbagarden | Tumblr | MAL
Netto Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-14, 12:44   Link #893
kokiafan

Quote:
China's character songs are 'leaked' at the usual place. What can say? One of the best character singles in general I have heard (not counting singing/music anime). Russia's preview sounded amazing, but when the actual song arrived, it felt like they only shown you the best part of the songs. China's full version sounded miles better then the preview, after the full version is leaked on the net, its Amazon ranking went up by 10 .

Aiyah 4000 years is actually beautiful. Unlike the other hetalia character songs, where it generally lies towards the 'catchy ear worm' or 'serious but crack' side. It sounds like a song from an epic chinese war/kung fu movie that is played during the 'last fight'.

-Edit-

China reached 5th on his first day (it's a really strong week, the top 3 singles all sold over 20k on the first day, with the top single selling 120k on the first day). On the second day, China ranked 3rd and had a reported sale of 6,445. On third day, China ranked 3rd and had a reported sale of 4,191. On forth day, China ranked 3rd and had a reported sale of 2,803.

Volume 8 ranked first on its first day, and Amazon seems to have a stock problem with it. It ranked 2nd on the second day, 1st on the third day.

Weirdly, volume 7 have sold 16k up to now. It was really odd with volume 7, the volumes before it always sold about 3k-4k in the 2nd week, despite volume 7 sold 10k less in the first week, it still managed to sell 4k in the 2nd week and even sold 3k in the 3rd week. I doubt it'll sell enough to rank this week anyway.

Did I mention Austria's version of Marukaite Chikyuu is absolutely amazing? Full orchestra...I'm a sucker for classical music.
i really didn't expect china's character songs to be sooo amazing, when i listened to the preview of his songs i already thought that it was great but the full songs were even more amazing than the preview
the budget must have been really high for these songs

aiyaah 4000 years blew me away with its instruments and i agree with you, it really sounds like it could be used for an epic movie XD i love kaida yuki's voice and the translation of this song is soo beautiful

i loved nihao china too XD

its in my opinion the best hetalia character cd
kokiafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-15, 10:17   Link #894
musume_no_hoshi
~*Eternal Bakaness*~

China's character single is definitely the best out of the Hetalia series. Being chinese myself, I felt the that songs were in character yet not over the top. Unlike England's single, where the lyrics were so over the top and didn't feel british (I live in the UK, so I have a right to judge the british-ness of it ). I can't judge the others, but America felt really off too. China in total sold 28,658.

My 2nd favourite is probably France's single. Masayan is BORN to voice France honestly. I heard his single for Prince of Tennis, his Hetalia is honestly much better. Everything about Masayan is France like. I watched a random program about Masayan stalking Kamiyan to Korea, twas hilarious.

I feel it's not fair on the first 4 singles, I believe they were made before Hetalia's sales shot upwards. Since England's single preview was actually released before the original release date, so the song must have been recorded a while ago. So the budget for them are somewhat medicore (just by looking a the credits). Well the newer Marukaite Chikyuus got budget upgrade too, Austria's version actually had small orchestra. Oh I loved Axis' Santa Claus is Coming to Town.

All CDs (except the OST) relesed during 2009 for Hetalia sold more then 22k (Russia and China obviously did too). With Iggy's single selling over 50k.

ANYWAY

Hetalia game is underway, for the PSP. I wouldn't be surprised if there would be a DS port, since girls are most likely to have a DS. Looks like it'll be an extention of Gakuen Hetalia, apparently it would an 'interactive adventure' game. So it being an otome game is out of the question (might have some elements of it though).

I feel like typing an essay on Hetalia seiyuus...
Old 2010-04-16, 04:56   Link #895
blewin

episode 3 is so hilarious!! Japan puts cat ears on Greece (shouts cosplay! yet he did it so seriously). And the grey cat that's Greece is so cute... then we have Greece and Turkey arguing and Japan not giving a straight answer. lol.

Chrome Shelled Regios
Old 2010-04-16, 06:56   Link #896
musume_no_hoshi
~*Eternal Bakaness*~

Apparently with World Series DVD volume 1 special edition, Romano and Germany would sing the new theme song.

I suspect the different versions of Marukaite Chikyuu are going to be the 'specials' with different releases. Spain's version is for Animate limited edition of the fandisc, Sealand's version is for people for bought all 8 character singles (I think). I wouldn't be surprised if more versions are on the way with all sorts of different releases to milk the fangirls.

All we need now is a Hetalia version of Valentines Kiss (from Prince of Tennis)
Old 2010-04-16, 11:20   Link #897
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

epi 2 ruled, why? LOTS OF NIHON!!

Edit: watching epi 3, can someone explain why Turkey is wearing that mask? Nekomini!Greece is so cute!
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing

Last edited by White Manju Bun; 2010-04-18 at 15:48.
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-20, 16:05   Link #898
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

On episode 4: Chibitalia trying to protect France = uber-kawaii.
Old 2010-04-27, 16:08   Link #899
kokiafan

Quote:
China's character single is definitely the best out of the Hetalia series. Being chinese myself, I felt the that songs were in character yet not over the top. Unlike England's single, where the lyrics were so over the top and didn't feel british (I live in the UK, so I have a right to judge the british-ness of it ). I can't judge the others, but America felt really off too. China in total sold 28,658.

My 2nd favourite is probably France's single. Masayan is BORN to voice France honestly. I heard his single for Prince of Tennis, his Hetalia is honestly much better. Everything about Masayan is France like. I watched a random program about Masayan stalking Kamiyan to Korea, twas hilarious.

I feel it's not fair on the first 4 singles, I believe they were made before Hetalia's sales shot upwards. Since England's single preview was actually released before the original release date, so the song must have been recorded a while ago. So the budget for them are somewhat medicore (just by looking a the credits). Well the newer Marukaite Chikyuus got budget upgrade too, Austria's version actually had small orchestra. Oh I loved Axis' Santa Claus is Coming to Town.

All CDs (except the OST) relesed during 2009 for Hetalia sold more then 22k (Russia and China obviously did too). With Iggy's single selling over 50k.

ANYWAY

Hetalia game is underway, for the PSP. I wouldn't be surprised if there would be a DS port, since girls are most likely to have a DS. Looks like it'll be an extention of Gakuen Hetalia, apparently it would an 'interactive adventure' game. So it being an otome game is out of the question (might have some elements of it though).

I feel like typing an essay on Hetalia seiyuus...
axis' santa claus is coming to town is really awesome XD !! wish they'd do a axis and allies christmas song

has anyone of you seen this amazing aph cosplay skit ?
this has to be the most impressive cosplay skit i've ever seen !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YkJj...eature=related
kokiafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-30, 12:58   Link #900
musume_no_hoshi
~*Eternal Bakaness*~

http://www.honeybee-cd.com/heta_spe.html

HetaliaXHoney Bee sheep counting series!
Quote:
Vol. 1 Italy (Veneziano), Italy (Romano) - On Sale 8/27/2010
Vol. 2 Germany, Prussia - On Sale 8/27/2010
Vol. 3 Hungary, Austria, HRE, Chibitalia - On Sale 8/27/2010
Vol. 4 Japan, China - On Sale 9/24/2010
Vol. 5 Russia, Belarus, Ukraine - On Sale 9/24/2010
Vol. 6 France, Spain - On Sale 9/24/2010
Vol. 7 Switzerland, Liechtenstein - On Sale 10/29/2010
Vol. 8 America, England - On Sale 10/29/2010
Source
I feel sorry for my pocket. GermanyXPrussia is a must buy, nothing will stop me from buying this one. Not sure about FranceXSpain or AmericaXEngland (I would definitely get FranceXEngland...) I wonder if these are successful they would release more? A Nordics one would be lovely.

Switzerland and Liechtenstein combination is interesting. Romi Paku and KugiRie already worked together (the lines were pretty much Ed and Al) on a sheep counting CD before hand.

Also, Funimation have posted the first 4 episodes on to Youtube (since it's official, it should be allowed here). The video quality is much better then Animate's version, the subs are hardsubbed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETxD79G2Guo

Tags
comedy