AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2016-02-10, 19:06   Link #2541
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Is Volume 2 of Slash/Dog translated? Is it even out? Also, I was under the impression that it's already a completed series even if B-T doesn't have all of it since it's apparently said to be Ishibumi's previous work. Can anyone clarify this for me? I've read the first book and I loved it, so if there's more of it, I definitely want to read it.

If EX is expanded on in a sequel to the main story, that'd be great. If Ishibumi gets enough support from the fans, he'll probably do it.
Old 2016-02-10, 19:40   Link #2542
Ariel_Saeba
Oppai Enthusiast

@Hexa well, Absolute Demise is basically a counterpart to Incinerate Anthem, very much like Boosted Gear to Divine Dividing. But again it depends on the users, though.

A continuation is always a welcome, especially if Ishibumi has another plans in mind other than closing the plotholes in the vanilla story .
Old 2016-02-10, 20:00   Link #2543
beast 666
Dragon Of The Destruction

@Ariel:well I agree each Loguinus has a counterpart of himself
Old 2016-02-10, 20:09   Link #2544
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
uhm... for me there is 4 or 6 out 12/13 Longinus either by rivalry or an effect. 0_0

• Boosted Gear = Divine Dividing
  • Regulus Nemea = Canis Lykaon
Old 2016-02-10, 20:24   Link #2545
DragonOsman
Dragon King

There are 13 Longinus. And yeah, there might be more that have rivals like the Boosted Gear and Divine Dividing and Incinerate Anthem and Absolute Demise. I really wonder if we'll get to see others.

Is it confirmed that Regulus Nemea and Canis Lykaon are rival Sacred Gears? And just to confirm: Canis Lykaon is Tobio's one, right?
Old 2016-02-10, 20:30   Link #2546
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

@DragonOsman: both Regulus Nemea and Canis Lykaon aren't rival sacred gear but they do share some similarity that they both of them possessed that is they can manifest as animal form and they are animal theme Longinus if I'm correct. ^^?
Old 2016-02-10, 20:42   Link #2547
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Regulus Nemea is a lion-based Sacred Gear, but it's an armor-type like Boosted Gear and Divine Dividing. Canis Lykaon acts like a double of a pet and a weapon, and can make blades appear from shadows. They're very different.
Old 2016-02-10, 20:50   Link #2548
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

@DragonOsman: uhm I meant they can manifest as Animal in real world do they not ^^? and also they are Animal based Longinus "Warm Blood Creature walking with Four Legs also they Carnivorous Animal right ^^?", you mention is their difference not the similarity I mention earlier like Boosted Gear and Divine Dividing which are Dragon based Longinus, for me their slight difference is that one is Big Cat and a Big Dog correct. =_=
Old 2016-02-11, 08:21   Link #2549
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Is Volume 2 of Slash/Dog translated? Is it even out? Also, I was under the impression that it's already a completed series even if B-T doesn't have all of it since it's apparently said to be Ishibumi's previous work. Can anyone clarify this for me? I've read the first book and I loved it, so if there's more of it, I definitely want to read it.

If EX is expanded on in a sequel to the main story, that'd be great. If Ishibumi gets enough support from the fans, he'll probably do it.
Slash/Dog was Ishibumi's previous work that flopped. He rebooted it as the SLASH/DOG that takes place in the DxD-verse. I believe volume 2/the continuation of the series will be sometime this year.
Old 2016-02-11, 11:47   Link #2550
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

On the topic of Longinus relationships, I'd always thought it as:
  • Boosted Gear = Divine Dividing (Rivals duh) (Multiply/Divide by 2)
  • Regulus Nemea = Canis Lykaon (Beast Longinus/ Cats and Dogs)
  • Incinerate Anthem = Absolute Demise (Fire and Ice)
  • The Big Four (True Longinus > Zenith Tempest > Dimension Lost > Annihilation Maker) The only High Tier Longinus
  • The Holy Relics (True Longinus, Incinerate Anthem, Sephirot Graal) (The Holy Spear/Cross/Grail)
  • The Unknown Duo (Innovate Clear, Telos Karma) (The only two Longinus to not get more than a passing mention)

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.
DragonKing0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-11, 18:46   Link #2551
beast 666

well good reason having the loguinus has counterpart , while what they say more about Regulus Nemea is counterpart of Canis Lycon in that I see it as something logical since both are animals unless ichiei reveal otherwise I think that this theory may be true
Old 2016-02-11, 20:37   Link #2552
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Well, yeah, it's indeed a good point about Canis Lykaon and Regulus Nemea being rival Sacred Gears because they're a cat and a dog. But notice how Ddraig and Albion are both Dragons who have opposing powers. Just saying (as in, I'm not completely shooting down the possibility the Cat and Dog being rivals).

@Gary: I see. Thanks for the info.
Old 2016-02-12, 18:33   Link #2553
beast 666

well I bring here the synopsis perhaps the v21 officer sincerely I do not convince me but well you are saying regarding this,well also will release the date March 19

http://www.kadokawa.co.jp/lnovel/bk_...d=321505000007
Old 2016-02-12, 18:40   Link #2554
Darkligh

Quote:
Originally Posted by beast 666 View Post
well I bring here the synopsis perhaps the v21 officer sincerely I do not convince me but well you are saying regarding this,well also will release the date March 19

http://www.kadokawa.co.jp/lnovel/bk_...d=321505000007
Now to wait for a kind soul to translate
Darkligh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-12, 18:42   Link #2555
Chichiryuushintei

According to GT, it just says that Ophis was badly hurt by Nidhoggr and Vali is Rizevim's relative (or something along those lines, it's GT after all) Unless someone who knows japanese can undesrtand it better, nothing new.
Old 2016-02-13, 11:56   Link #2556
amtro
Distro

Go request a new thread. Keep all this offtopic discussion out of here.
Old 2016-03-03, 03:12   Link #2557
kizrock94

This place is dead.....Anyway, has there been any fanarts of the future children?
kizrock94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-03, 04:17   Link #2558
Ariel_Saeba
Oppai Enthusiast

Not yet. I really hoped someone do a family portrait, though.
Old 2016-03-03, 09:35   Link #2559
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Ask Ishibumi to have Miyama do it. I want to see the official looks.
Old 2016-03-03, 15:20   Link #2560
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizrock94 View Post
This place is dead.....Anyway, has there been any fanarts of the future children?
There was one in the social group of Asia, Irina, and Xenovia's children.