AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-11-22, 10:03   Link #21
Dark Mage

@Zwei, I am pretty sure it was Mina who said, "Are you calling my son's crisis a good thing" and it was Mina again who said " Are you asking me to trust him not as a parent but an ally?" In both occasions it was Mina who uttered those words.

@ Who, then you might have read a different version scanlated by a different group. I wish, someone who can read japanese and took a look at the raws could explain this properly.
Old 2009-11-22, 10:23   Link #22
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
@Zwei, I am pretty sure it was Mina who said, "Are you calling my son's crisis a good thing" and it was Mina again who said " Are you asking me to trust him not as a parent but an ally?" In both occasions it was Mina who uttered those words.

@ Who, then you might have read a different version scanlated by a different group. I wish, someone who can read japanese and took a look at the raws could explain this properly.
Spoiler:
Old 2009-12-09, 02:39   Link #23
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

so now i really want to know how Akira beat Hama..

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
Old 2009-12-09, 11:18   Link #24
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
Man, they skipped the best battle . It would have been awesome to see Akira battle Hamaseiji. I really liked him. He's one of those driven by honor men. If he and Akira team up, nothing can stand in their way. And I really do think he will join the good guys. The vampire lords got PAWNED. Also, I think Hama let Akira win. Akira, in his condition, there's no way he could have defeated him.
Old 2009-12-09, 12:22   Link #25
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

^^ yeah, i figured as much. hopefully they'll show it in flash back form when Hama inevitably comes back.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
Old 2009-12-11, 13:47   Link #26
velvet nightmare

but he's dead for sure right?

i think the sun may have played a part in it. 'dawn' is a key recurring theme to akira, him being the light, hime being the dark, etc etc
Old 2009-12-11, 13:57   Link #27
Kuroshinobu

If Mina were to have a song, wouldn't that be the end of all of the True Bloods? There are three creepy males and Mina. Mina of course is the only one who can provide a True Blood offspring.
Old 2009-12-11, 19:42   Link #28
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvet nightmare View Post
but he's dead for sure right?

i think the sun may have played a part in it. 'dawn' is a key recurring theme to akira, him being the light, hime being the dark, etc etc
i don't think he's dead. fairly obvious that there's no way Akira could have killed him with one arm. and even if he was to transform, Heme would be right behind him there too. he'll probably pop up later in the series. fairly obvious rule of anime. if you don't see them die, they're not dead.

i also don't think that Heme is evil. he was initially a friend (to get close to him yeah, but he could have easily killed him) and seemed like a genuinely good person, but was left behind and all that junk.

Old 2009-12-11, 22:09   Link #29
velvet nightmare

i was thinking he might be put on the shelf as a future villain/hurdle

but i was wondering, i know he's a hybrid and all, but is heme immune to the sun? i don't know if he is since his master is vampire and whats his name would probably want a vampire assassin. but it begs the question because he was passed off as a human for a while and it must be tough.
Old 2009-12-12, 03:00   Link #30
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post

You wanna know what I think??? Typo. I think that when someone was translating this chapter where they said this "Are you calling my son's crisis a good thing" and it was Mina again who said. Are you asking me to trust him not as a parent but an ally?".

I believe its just some typo and a mistake made by translators nothing more.
Old 2010-01-23, 08:48   Link #31
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Chapter 32 and 33 are out.

It's great to see that Hamaseiji has come back as a good guy (I hope) rather than a character who is just killed off. I really like the guy's personality and his strength will be a great addition to the team. After the whole fiasco, chapter 33 returns to a more normal school life scenes with more of Akira's past being revealed. LOL at the picture of him cross dressing and we finally get to see his mother, alive and well. The scene with Yuki and Mina adding onto Akira's novel character was also hilarious XD

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2010-01-23, 16:25   Link #32
Silaqui

Send a message via ICQ to Silaqui
I liked chapter 33 a lot. Nice humor and we get to see more of Akira's family.

Spoiler for Chapter 33:
Old 2010-01-23, 20:55   Link #33
yongshun

Oh man cant wait till volume 6 comes out.

Head or Gut?
Old 2010-01-26, 22:05   Link #34
Vampire
Birth by Moonlight

Send a message via MSN to Vampire
I knew it was a good idea to catch up on this series, I loved every bit of it. Now awaiting new chapters :l
Old 2010-02-17, 00:17   Link #35
AlaAlba

raws 8 is out and
Spoiler for angie:

Last edited by AlaAlba; 2010-02-17 at 00:29.
Old 2010-02-17, 00:27   Link #36
Vampire
Birth by Moonlight

Send a message via MSN to Vampire
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaAlba View Post
raws 8 is out and
Spoiler for angie:
Spoiler for :
Old 2010-02-17, 19:40   Link #37
Iron21

Spoiler for vol 8:
Old 2010-02-18, 21:43   Link #38
Yorae_paladin1

Not a bad manga and poor mina having to put up with those jackass old rulers.
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Old 2010-02-23, 15:06   Link #39
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

i'm not going to read those spoilers, but i like Angie's character design a lot.

Old 2010-03-11, 01:43   Link #40
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

wait wait wait
Spoiler for angie:

but why does he refer to him as she?

Closed Thread

Tags
seinen, supernatural