AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-01-11, 20:05   Link #121
fertygo
Hyakko Fanboy

oh for the god sake, just wait the uncensored broadcast then !
Its not the Studios decision but the TV Station rights (well its MBS u know), geez...
fertygo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-11, 22:46   Link #122
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
I so predicted this censorship when it was announced. But god even with censorship the flow of the story was better in the manga it seemed less intriguing with the anime format. Not to mention that ending imagery is simply retarded.
Leo_Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-12, 00:48   Link #123
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

upon reading some of the manga, this has potential to be very good. but i don't think the anime will live up to it.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-12, 02:04   Link #124
JediNight
キズランダム

Was decidedly not impressed with Ep1. Probably won't watch more, actually. Crap was terrible.

Hurr durr ditzy giant breasted girl, constant gratuitous fanservice, and a weak plot apparently based on "Periodic table element of the week" that will be explained down everyones throats every battle, etc. Elaborate powerup ritual involving boob sucking is retarded as well...

It's not that I dislike fanservice entirely, but when it's attempting to actually have a plot and then throws this crap in your face all the time, then whats the point? Even then the plot as I said is rather weak and just tries to impress the viewer with name-grabbing religious iconography and setting...
JediNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-12, 02:38   Link #125
fertygo
Hyakko Fanboy

dunno what route the anime is gonna take, but the plot on the manga is quite good, at least its still par on the Mai - Hime level lol.

As i say before its like the author have hard time to found the magazine to publish his work then he "add" some stuff and comes to REDS
Old 2010-01-12, 02:49   Link #126
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

lol Mai Hime. I loved Mai Hime, but that's not exactly a proud marker to aim at.

And man... is it just me, or is the last season's crop of anime beating the current one to a bloody pulp? It's like most anime conversion this season either feels wacky or just weird.. Not a good sign when I'm waiting for episode 2's to find what is the true hook of these shows..
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-12, 03:02   Link #127
fertygo
Hyakko Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKnuckles View Post
lol Mai Hime. I loved Mai Hime, but that's not exactly a proud marker to aim at.
lol yeah, i just respond the state about the story is suck, but i think for most of all at least will feel the story is no more bad than Mai
well its another works from the mangaka afterall.

for me actually feel the story is just little way beyond FMA for the comparison with another fantasy title.

aw darn how i miss Sasha Blazing Slash on this adaptatation, will be really disappointed if its really gone.

Last edited by fertygo; 2010-01-12 at 04:02.
Old 2010-01-12, 04:36   Link #128
tsunade666

I just watch the first episode and I haven't read the manga yet.

I find it entertaining together with my classmate. I think they like it too.

But is it just me or the big breasted girl's breast just keep on bouncing and its kinda in a yuri side.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-12, 04:52   Link #129
Syntron
Shiny Hardware

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
[...] and its kinda in a yuri side.
shit, now i have to watch this.
Syntron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-12, 05:22   Link #130
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

There's no yuri side the way i see it. They're just close since childhood, that's all.
Old 2010-01-12, 05:30   Link #131
Syntron
Shiny Hardware

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
There's no yuri side the way i see it. They're just close since childhood, that's all.
Thanks! Now i dont have to watch this crap.
Syntron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-12, 05:51   Link #132
Rhyel
*Graphic Designer

I liked this show, them three signatures.

Free to use.
Old 2010-01-12, 11:32   Link #133
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Nice Sig !
Ahah , Tomo's one XD
The last , i dunno who is "he" or "she" ?
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-12, 18:48   Link #134
Dragon TY

Claiming this one.

Credit goes to Tjaard for avatar and sig.
Dragon TY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-12, 20:21   Link #135
LKK

Finally got around to watching episode 1. I don't particularly mind that there's going to be censorship in the TV versions as I find the powering up via sucking breast milk to be a little off-putting. I'd just as soon leave that particular sight unseen. But the way the censorship was done in episode 1 was horrendous. The way the censorship was done was more offensive than what they were trying to censor. I'm surprising myself by saying this, but I look forward to the uncensored version.

As for the show itself, on the whole is was an interesting first episode. It did what it needed most to do: make me want to see episode 2. (Despite the bad censorship.)

A word of advice for Tomo: get a good sturdy bra now and wear it. Otherwise, in 5 to 10 years, if not sooner, those huge bouncing breasts of yours are going to be hanging down around your knees.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-12, 20:56   Link #136
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

this show actually is really hardcore. i expect them to cut out a good amount of stuff. like the rape, s & m, nudity, rape, and rape.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
Old 2010-01-12, 22:49   Link #137
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Wow a Baywatch run from Tomo very nice
Old 2010-01-12, 23:19   Link #138
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
well it could have been worse im sure the anime wont live up to the potential it has but that doesnt mean it wont be somewhat enjoyable. Besides if it gets really bad we will just the do the norm everyone keeps watching and we make funny and snide remarks till the end.

seriously im not sure what most people were expecting all you have to read is "an alchemist who gets his power from breast milk" i mean come on LMAO. Still it was a good for a couple of laughs. I actually liked the OP and ED not really the songs but the animation was pretty cool. Ending with the bathtub scenes was a WIN for me.
Old 2010-01-12, 23:32   Link #139
Molenir

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediNight View Post
Was decidedly not impressed with Ep1. Probably won't watch more, actually. Crap was terrible.

Hurr durr ditzy giant breasted girl, constant gratuitous fanservice, and a weak plot apparently based on "Periodic table element of the week" that will be explained down everyones throats every battle, etc. Elaborate powerup ritual involving boob sucking is retarded as well...
I completely agree. Completely unimpressed after watching the first episode. Typical how the villain always chickens out and runs away too. I'm expecting the element of the week as well. And as usual, a psycho killers around, and yet no cops. Breast sucking thing was a bit disturbing too. With that as a thematic element at least they have a reason for the massive boobage.
Molenir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-12, 23:52   Link #140
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

^^ i wouldn't say element of the week type thing. most stick around and are long term character or will at least persist for 2 episodes, unless they compact a lot of stuff down.

Tags
action, adventure, ecchi, harem, romance, shonen, shounen, supernatural