AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-11, 00:32   Link #9441
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post

Not until we finish harem-nizing Keroko.

With Kha having a harem-potential the size of any self-respecting bishoujo games, what Keroko needs now is a harem the size of any self-respecting NeoRomance games.
Quote for lots of WIN! This is a perfect idea for balance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
My issue is that “What were you thinking?!” really doesn’t convey the mood properly. I just don’t consider “Hell” to even class as a curse word honestly. You can say it in public with barely a sideways glance so to me it’s simply a word that can be used to add emphasis to something. It’s really lost all its teeth (if you’re older then 6) at least in every place I’ve ever lived so it didn’t even cross my mind that anyone would call that line “cursing” and I still don’t consider it such.

Also she’s almost 20 now. I’m sorry, but a 20 year old from any place on the planet, nevermind one that’s lived in what amounts to the army for a decade now, is going to know and use some foul language from time to time. If that had been me or anyone else I know that sentence would have featured and entirely different four letter word, I acutally considered what you’re saying when I opted to us hell instead.
I see. You're arguement is pretty valid, and I forgot they were in a para-military organization (sure doesn't look like one though).

But for me, I'm sticking to my ideal untainted mental images as a blind fanboy does.

Barring inneudos... Cos in harem anime, even the most innocent girls seem prone to such things... And the Nanoha series did spin off from a harem game... ^_^;
Old 2007-09-11, 00:37   Link #9442
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
@ Night

Might as well dive into the harem-nizing Keroko movement...

the first thing in mind

A CHILDHOOD FRIEND!!!

*Runs*

@ Lowe / Kha

That's Crimson Blood Cross... Arika's Supershot in the manga

I have a knack of finding, creating and upgrading H4XX

*gets shot*

@ Kha

Read the Zwei 4 thread...

Fumi VS CC mind games (chess, checkers) much?

*Nina's Zwei gem will break...*

Someone as Jail's student in an important role, because it will be the key to being Erstin back... from the dead.

===

Files III and Otome Daisen still on track... we just need to integrate the anime and manga elements
Old 2007-09-11, 00:52   Link #9443
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
Someone as Jail's student in an important role, because it will be the key to being Erstin back... from the dead.
Ahh dose that mean Black magic is out then?

*mournfully packs up his cursed spell book and starts power washing the blood summoning circle.*
Old 2007-09-11, 01:01   Link #9444
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
Holy backlog...

Well, I thought this week I'd be free, but that wont happen... I'm attending a week long seminar every night, so I've got even less time. Thankfully it ends this Friday...
*Preps backlog mountain*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio
*later*
Kha: Damn it... I cant let my Page look down on me... I GOTTA GO HIT ON SOME MORE CHICKS!!
Fate: K-Kha-chan...
Kha: F-F-F-F-FA--
Fate: I wonder what you meant by that, Kha-chan...
Kha:
Fate: Bardiche...
Kha:
Bardiche: [Get Set]
Fate: Riot Zamber
Kha:

Quote:
LOL

And Glock can use his secret special abilities like C*********** to *radio static* faster... And... *radio static*

*runs very far away*
What the... you got to be kidding...

EEEERIOOOO!!!!!!

OMAEWODAREDATTOOMOTTEYARU KIIIIIIIICKUUUU!!!!!

Quote:
I've had the idea of giving Gwen a Tsukaima ever since I created her... For someone with unlimited energy to not have one would be a complete waste, wouldnt it? It was not until yesterday that I stumbled across this cute hawt sexy girl, though, and she fits pretty well to be Gwen's Tsukaima, since she seems to be the close-combat type.
Makes sense. And now with Gwen having an equally hawt cute sexy good familiar, that unlimited energy won't go to waste

Which means Gwen's GATTAI will be a three-parter now?

*sniped*

Quote:
Gwen: Arigatou... Mai.

Mai: *blushes* ... (Onee-chan...)

... Hai...

*imagines blushing Mai*

And Mai's first dere-dere scene for Gwen appears!

Quote:
And dang, that's some hawt outfit... I wonder what Glock did to make her wear that...
And what do you mean by that?

Nah, Kay chose that outfit herself (asides from the unintentional fanservice ).

Quote:
Ratings, huh? I used something similar for my very first character, and then for the Druggies, though I guess my version was too complex.

Here are mine. BTW, I'm taking the fields as SKILL, not power.

Gwendolyn
Melee: 3
Range: 6
Nuke: 7
Magical Stamina: 10
Attractiveness (Both Male and Female ): 1000

Iris
Melee: 7
Range: 3
Nuke: 0

Natalia
Melee: 4
Range: 7
Nuke: 3

Emeralda
Melee: 6
Range: 2
Nuke: 2
Summoning: 10
Magic Power: 10

Ashelyn
Melee: 2
Nuke: 4

Gaia
Melee: 6
Range: 2
Nuke: 0

Oswald
Melee: 7
Range: 5
Nuke: 5
Naisu stats here And At auxillary stat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Quote for lots of WIN! This is a perfect idea for balance!
Second this motion!!!

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-09-11, 01:02   Link #9445
Aaron008R

Quote:
A small snippet of the Inspection bit I’m working on… partly inspired by Aaron’s recent epic efforts
Wow... Glad I could help.

Quote:
Spoiler for The Aftermath:

Yes a Fight Scene will occur. It was fairly inevitable really, neither has any tact and one of them would probably talk smack to his own mother while the other has a temper more unstable then nitroglycerine. It’s like tossing a pair of pitbulls into a ring nature is going to take its coruse…
Certainly possible alright...
Match made in hell...

And the FIST mention was surprising.

Quote:
Sounds like a more versatile Saga.
THough she's more pure instinct than tactics.

Quote:
8.5. He combines quick wit, tactical analysis, simple psychology and instinct, since he was a warrior bred in war, but even then, he's not really a 50 year old veteran either, and his knight's honor keeps him from using what he's really capable of unless an important friend/comrade is threatened.
Noted.
That's why he really performs quite well even when faced by four combat Wolkies. And winning.

Quote:
You mean it wasn't obvious Null clearly likes Daddy-Saga?

Not completely in the Nina Wang way, but she still teases and gets jealous.
Well, she did mention about not being adequate unlike that 'Busty Princess'... but I never expected it to be that full-blown...

Quote:
He can take serious punishments both physically and mentally.

He has no BJ/Knight Armor outside Unison, so he relies on his own physical human limits to its peak which is why his melee is good both with and without magic and weapon boost. And mentally, Isdera is the most refined after his short emo-phase in AFTER Saga.

Breaking him is like trying to talk sense into Haru.
Okay. I'm convinced on how tough he is.

Quote:
I don't include the h4xx modes in my rankings. These are base stats.
I see...

Quote:
My Saga is starting to look like Keroko and Aurion's lovechild...

AurekoKerionAurekoKerionAurekoKerionAurekoKerionAu rekoKerionAurekoKerionAurekoKerionAurekoKerion

*runs from ICB and Astranagant*
Now even Aurion got thrown in?

Hehehe... Reminds me of Tesla slightly believing that Aurion had the Aces in his sights in a not-too-parenting manner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
That's the problem with assigning numbers to someone's abilities... the numbers can be so arbitrary, and only give a rough picture of their actual combat abilities and performance. And I'm not sure whether the numbers represent actual physical power and strength in that field, or a combination of various factors including skill.

Although I think of 8 as the maximum possible with most mages, with 9 and 10being ratings that represent power exponentially more than previously, instead of the even incline rating that we're assigning them. That's just me though
I was running along the same line of thought in making Aurion's stats...

Quote:
Nanoha gets a what?
She gets a-
Nanoha: NO!!!

Quote:
And now Aurion seems to be acting like a true mechanic, but applying the principle to people
Figuratively... Eventually, he'd have breaked all of the Aces at least once in different ways/manners to fix a certain problem quickly.

Though I'm not so sure about Keroko and Kha...

Quote:
You do not know what you're missing there if you don't know Negima. Negi is the most PIMP and GAR 10-year old in history
I see...

Quote:
I wonder...
Archibald only.

Quote:
Incredibly versatile indeed
See?

Which made me realize that I've never shown him using the Mirage Tactic in detail. That's where he truly seems to be seemingly unstoppable and capable of taking on multiple superior enemies. (He's rather proud of Teana's performance, to tell the truth. (because that's where his best trait also is))

Quote:
This we have to see NAO
Let m think about her reactions first.

Quote:
Reminds me of this pic:

Spoiler for Responsibility:
Ahhh... One of Ginga's most adorable pics.

Quote:
What, is An Hero a Chaos Daemon now?
Demon of sarcasm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wibbles View Post
I made a new character. He works with Section 6, but doesn't participate in combat.

Spoiler for Largo Sercosan:
Nice. But he should be also limited due to constraints on RF6's staff rankings; regardless of position.

Quote:
Uh... Don't you mean... this?
Spoiler for EH?!:

(runs really really fast)
He bagged the top four?
Lucky bastard...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
@ Thread:

since we have revived the Otomes a bit

Might as well dish this one from the bowels of DA...

Spoiler for Otome Manga: Arika Final Attack!:
<jaw drops in awe>

Looks like a pretty damned awesome attack...

Quote:

... Hai...

*imagines blushing Mai*

SISCONISM?!?!?!

*brutalized*

Quote:
Good you mention it. Indeed, anyone can "dual wield", but that does not mean it will actually HELP doing so, other than help looking awesome, of course.
Yup. Another utility is using a double Saturation Blade with the blades extended really far to keep distance.

Quote:
The original plan is yes... She still doesnt have such device, though, of course. She will have to find one...
Aurion?

Quote:
That's a very good question. As I mentioned above, I was planning to give Gwen a familiar ever since I created her, though obviously she is not experienced enough to get one yet. When she learns how to control her powers later, she surely will be able to, though I still need to see how to make her get it...
Books in Aurion's lab?

Quote:
Gwendolyn
Melee: 3
Nuke: 7
Magical Stamina: 10
Attractiveness (Both Male and Female ): 1000
EEeeehhhHH???

Quote:
I see. You're arguement is pretty valid, and I forgot they were in a para-military organization (sure doesn't look like one though).

But for me, I'm sticking to my ideal untainted mental images as a blind fanboy does.

Barring inneudos... Cos in harem anime, even the most innocent girls seem prone to such things... And the Nanoha series did spin off from a harem game... ^_^;
They had to think of the kids.
Anyway, I find them as very well mannered and hardly speaks in such a fashion unless really provoked.

Fate was actually going, "KONO!!!" at Jail which aside from meaning, "YOU!!!" can also mean "DAMN YOU!!!" in a sense.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-09-11, 01:09   Link #9446
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Now even Aurion got thrown in?

Hehehe... Reminds me of Tesla slightly believing that Aurion had the Aces in his sights in a not-too-parenting manner.
And somehow, some people might still get that impression of him from his... couselling sessions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R
She gets a-
Nanoha: NO!!!

Please, do tell

Quote:
Figuratively... Eventually, he'd have breaked all of the Aces at least once in different ways/manners to fix a certain problem quickly.

Though I'm not so sure about Keroko and Kha...
I know. Same methodology though

And been wondering... how would Aurion "counsel" Keroko and Kha?

Quote:
See?

Which made me realize that I've never shown him using the Mirage Tactic in detail. That's where he truly seems to be seemingly unstoppable and capable of taking on multiple superior enemies. (He's rather proud of Teana's performance, to tell the truth. (because that's where his best trait also is))
I smell Teana/Aurion moment ahead...

Quote:
SISCONISM?!?!?!

*brutalized*
*looks at Aaron's bloody corpse*

Mai: ... ware da na...
Gwen: TATENI MONO NASHI!!

Creator-san: *pokes body with stick*

Pre' wala na to. Iburol na natin.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-09-11, 01:18   Link #9447
Aaron008R

Quote:
And somehow, some people might still get that impression of him from his... couselling sessions
Just from Hayate.
He uses different tactics with different matters. How does the Fate counselling session give that impression?

Quote:
I know. Same methodology though

And been wondering... how would Aurion "counsel" Keroko and Kha?
Trauma, confusion, shock treatment and other things that may cause other psychologist to go in an uproar. But they end up helping more.

Quote:
I smell Teana/Aurion moment ahead...
Nah.
The forwards only met him once or twice.

Quote:
*looks at Aaron's bloody corpse*

Mai: ... ware da na...
Gwen: TATENI MONO NASHI!!

Creator-san: *pokes body with stick*

Pre' wala na to. Iburol na natin.

:eyes pin:
Mumultuhin ko kayo~~~

OC Profiles
Old 2007-09-11, 01:22   Link #9448
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Wow... Glad I could help.
I'd always planned it, but reading you're awesome peice spurred me to acutally do it (though I doubt it will hold a candle to that awesome bit
of win) and gave some inspiration. I’m afraid it won’t be quite as… civilized as your battle though.

Quote:
Certainly possible alright...
Match made in hell...
Well he’s stupid and she’s crazy so they’re you go, and mixing loli anime girls with hammers with asshole'ish males is bound to cause issues by it's very nature.

Quote:
And the FIST mention was surprising.
The Mike Tyson line was first and originally it was just like “I’d smack you silly if—“ then the boxing reference set off the lightbulb in my brain and I recalled The Fist™ and it fit so there you go. Surely it was too useful a skill for her to have forgotten even after all those years.
Old 2007-09-11, 01:42   Link #9449
Dream_Traveller
Banned

@Kha:

Since I ran off, yes,() I couldn't explain the ref, so...

The anime begins with a B- 'tis recent.

@Tk:

Yeowch. Looks like Felix got his comeuppance of sorts when fighting against Vita. And, true to his attitude, Jack cares not for his worry.

However...when will we see the actual fight itself, good sir? I enjoyed your last piece, and I'm now anticipating the face-off even more because of it.

@Gale: Well...yeah. The StrikerS ending itself is rushed. But we can always rely on your season 4 for a less-talk, more-action/progress plot, good sir.

Speaking of which...do you have any spoilers for further episodes?

And to those speaking about the Aces cursing, most main characters, no matter what their character is, curse from time to time...so it wouldn't be that out of place to hear them cursing lightly. However, it's apparent that Nove's done the most cursing, albeit only briefly...

"Kuso!",, "Shimatta!" or, "Kono!" are often used by many others across a spectrum of many series, so I don't see much wrong with the Aces doing so. And it's not like every experienced commander/soldier doesn't swear from time to time...
Old 2007-09-11, 01:45   Link #9450
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
@Gale: Well...yeah. The StrikerS ending itself is rushed. But we can always rely on your season 4 for a less-talk, more-action/progress plot, good sir.

Speaking of which...do you have any spoilers for further episodes?
Not for another week or 2 sadly.

I'm right now in my examination period. It's still early with the easier subjects, but towards the end of the week, I'll have to up my throttle, else I suffer possibilities of failing one or 2 subjects.

Damn you Eng.Maths and Thermodynamics...

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-09-11, 01:51   Link #9451
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
*Preps backlog mountain*
I'll get my DRILL ready.

Quote:
Bardiche: [Get Set]
Fate: Riot Zamber
Kha:
That's how her Limit Break is called, eh? I wanted to include that, but still dont know the name

Quote:
What the... you got to be kidding...

EEEERIOOOO!!!!!!

OMAEWODAREDATTOOMOTTEYARU KIIIIIIIICKUUUU!!!!!

LOL Sorry, sorry, I couldnt resist.

Quote:
Makes sense. And now with Gwen having an equally hawt cute sexy good familiar, that unlimited energy won't go to waste

Which means Gwen's GATTAI will be a three-parter now?

*sniped*
I'm thinking of something very interesting now....

Quote:
And Mai's first dere-dere scene for Gwen appears!
I dont think Mai will call Gwen "onee-chan", though... I think?

Quote:
And what do you mean by that?

Nah, Kay chose that outfit herself (asides from the unintentional fanservice ).
LOL Its just that Kay X Glock has been pretty...hot lately...

Quote:
Reminds me of this pic:

Spoiler for Responsibility:
Hmm, now that I see this pic again, I somehow remembered Chaos's scenario...

Caro (looking down): "I want one as well..."

Lutecia (looking down): "I want one as well..."

Ginga (looking down): "I want...

*Lowe's OMAEWODAREDATTOOMOTTEYARU KIIIIIIIICKUUUU!!!!! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> me*

Quote:
SISCONISM?!?!?!

*brutalized*

Quote:
Yup. Another utility is using a double Saturation Blade with the blades extended really far to keep distance.
Sounds good for attacking downed opponents too. Speed types will be the only problem.

Quote:
Aurion?
That could happen, but the problem is that my girls do not know Aurion that well. I dont think Aurion will give his gadgets to some girls he just met, and especially knowing that they are Scaglietti's creations...

Quote:
Books in Aurion's lab?
A book, huh? Interesting idea! Though I didnt know Aurion had summoning books in his lab.

Quote:
EEeeehhhHH???
This is one of her special traits that I have hinted since the beginning of the fic. Gwen is the most gentle of the group, and is so nice to everyone...It is thanks to her that the group is so close. She has the innate ability of attracting people to her... She first approached Rhea and just with that brief meeting she gave him a new reason to live, and then Ashelyn later (this story has not been written yet). Oswald was also attracted to her without she even trying. I think so far in the fic I've had two occasions where her smiles alone have made others blush...
Old 2007-09-11, 01:57   Link #9452
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
All these posts remind me to get on with Diary of a Wind Talker & Magical Cinderella already. Gosh, it's raining out here....

Quote:

... Hai...

*imagines blushing Mai*

Blushing Mai? It's a sight to behold!

*Gwen/Mai >>>>>>>>>>>>>> USB500*

Mai: arigatou.... ( oneechan.... )
Gwen:
Old 2007-09-11, 02:01   Link #9453
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I'll get my DRILL ready.
And your COURAGE!!!

Quote:
That's how her Limit Break is called, eh? I wanted to include that, but still dont know the name
Yup... although the barrier jacket itself is just "Sonic Form"

Quote:
I'm thinking of something very interesting now....
Wonder what that would be...

Quote:
I dont think Mai will call Gwen "onee-chan", though... I think?
Don't think so. She'll certainly think of her like one though

Quote:
LOL Its just that Kay X Glock has been pretty...hot lately...

*whistles*

Quote:

WHAT THE.... GINGA TOO?!?!?!

KURAE!!!

HISSATSU!!!

OTOKONOTAMASHIIKANZENMESHO CANNONBALL!!!!!!

>>>>> Erio

Quote:
This is one of her special traits that I have hinted since the beginning of the fic. Gwen is the most gentle of the group, and is so nice to everyone...It is thanks to her that the group is so close. She has the innate ability of attracting people to her... She first approached Rhea and just with that brief meeting she gave him a new reason to live, and then Ashelyn later (this story has not been written yet). Oswald was also attracted to her without she even trying. I think so far in the fic I've had two occasions where her smiles alone have made others blush...
And of course, her latest victim, Mai...

Old 2007-09-11, 02:04   Link #9454
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:

This isn't enough for you!?

*runs from Forward Breaker*

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-09-11, 02:05   Link #9455
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

Now that I think about it... I feel weird that there isn't any CC to pair Ginga up with, pairing, triangle or harem-wise

(And I refuse Jail)

Maybe in a world where Teana's brother lived? Somebody could always bring him back... Destroyer or otherwise.
Old 2007-09-11, 02:06   Link #9456
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
WHAT THE.... GINGA TOO?!?!?!

KURAE!!!

HISSATSU!!!

OTOKONOTAMASHIIKANZENMESHO CANNONBALL!!!!!!

>>>>> Erio

Quote:

Erio bags for the grown-up, too? DOES NOT COMPUTE!!!!

*LOVE-LOVE HEAVEN SEKIHA TENKYO HELL CRUSHER >>>>>> Erio*
Old 2007-09-11, 02:10   Link #9457
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Erio bags for the grown-up, too? DOES NOT COMPUTE!!!!

*LOVE-LOVE HEAVEN SEKIHA TENKYO HELL CRUSHER >>>>>> Erio*
EVEN TEANA, and SUBARU TOO?!?!?!

That's it!!!!! HE MUST BE STOPPED!!!

KURAE!!!!!

UCHUU RENDAN!!!!

BURSTO SPINNINGU!!!!

PAAAAAAANCH!!!!!!!!

*Sends Erio beyond Space-Time continuum*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Now that I think about it... I feel weird that there isn't any CC to pair Ginga up with, pairing, triangle or harem-wise

(And I refuse Jail)

Maybe in a world where Teana's brother lived? Somebody could always bring him back... Destroyer or otherwise.
... Subaru?

*runs*

Old 2007-09-11, 02:29   Link #9458
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

... Subaru?

*runs*

Hell no

... Hey you know, after Jail's bold declaration about banging all of his Numbers, suddenly that Ginga image doesn't seem so impossible...

Oh boy...
Old 2007-09-11, 03:24   Link #9459
Aaron008R

Quote:
I'd always planned it, but reading you're awesome peice spurred me to acutally do it (though I doubt it will hold a candle to that awesome bit
of win) and gave some inspiration. I’m afraid it won’t be quite as… civilized as your battle though.
I see. Thanks!
And don't worry about your works. Different styles, right?

And about civility...

Vita + Felix = civility? DOES NOT COMPUTE!!!

Quote:
Well he’s stupid and she’s crazy so they’re you go, and mixing loli anime girls with hammers with asshole'ish males is bound to cause issues by it's very nature.
Even more so if Felix manages to hit the bunny on Vita's hat...

Quote:
The Mike Tyson line was first and originally it was just like “I’d smack you silly if—“ then the boxing reference set off the lightbulb in my brain and I recalled The Fist™ and it fit so there you go. Surely it was too useful a skill for her to have forgotten even after all those years.
Not even the most vicious of subordinates can stop that.

Quote:

Busted, huh?

Quote:
Sounds good for attacking downed opponents too. Speed types will be the only problem.
More choices. How about stabbing a big enemy with a VKA 01 Saturation Blade and then speed-loading with a Roulette? Big boom!

Quote:
That could happen, but the problem is that my girls do not know Aurion that well. I dont think Aurion will give his gadgets to some girls he just met, and especially knowing that they are Scaglietti's creations...
Just kidding.
Though not really that far off...

Quote:
A book, huh? Interesting idea! Though I didnt know Aurion had summoning books in his lab.
Why not? He reads a lot in his free time, right?

Quote:
IS Infinite Charm?

Quote:

Eheh... Teana and Subaru as well?!

OC Profiles
Old 2007-09-11, 03:24   Link #9460
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Yare yare, Erio-kun is turning out to be a bigger Spiral than Kha was at his age...

Though when both Meister and Page powers are combined, no girl is safe.

(runs from pitchfork army)