AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2004-07-30, 20:45   Link #21
Dopeskills
Thigh Master

Send a message via ICQ to Dopeskills Send a message via AIM to Dopeskills Send a message via MSN to Dopeskills
I used to be addicted to car tuning forums.... but then I kinda got burned out from that and came to Animesuki....

But there's really just a few sections/thread I check out anyways. #animesuki is always an interesting change.

(On a side note) I always think it's funny when people who've only been members for a few months have "senior member" listed on their title.
Dopeskills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-30, 21:15   Link #22
Spiggy
Invisible

Send a message via AIM to Spiggy Send a message via Yahoo to Spiggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopeskills
I used to be addicted to car tuning forums.... but then I kinda got burned out from that and came to Animesuki....

But there's really just a few sections/thread I check out anyways. #animesuki is always an interesting change.

(On a side note) I always think it's funny when people who've only been members for a few months have "senior member" listed on their title.
I guess that I would fit into that category since I started in Feb or are you talking about in like 30 days or less b/c Harogenki has a good start I think (90+ posts in 9 days)
Spiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-30, 21:20   Link #23
Harogenki
Victim of Zeta Reticulins

Send a message via AIM to Harogenki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiggy
I guess that I would fit into that category since I started in Feb or are you talking about in like 30 days or less b/c Harogenki has a good start I think (90+ posts in 9 days)
Hehehehe like i said i stopped playing revolt and Call of duty for about 95% of my time for this place, but like i said wheres the decapitation!? -_-'
Harogenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-30, 21:22   Link #24
Roots
外人、漫画訳者

Trying to quit...

I almost wish I was burnt out from this place. I've been here a little over a year now and the addiction has only grown. I don't even really post in the anime forums that much anymore, just general chat and....well mostly general chat. I wish I could stop myself though because I seriously eat up too much time of my day reading and posting here, and it reduces my productivity. I'm anticipating a drop-off in my activity once I start grad school next month (*DUN DUN DUNHHHHH*) and adjust to my new life.

As long as we are talking about missing members, what ever happened to Lanimoo? She's been gone since May I think and left without warning.
Roots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-30, 21:26   Link #25
Harogenki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roots
I almost wish I was burnt out from this place. I've been here a little over a year now and the addiction has only grown. I don't even really post in the anime forums that much anymore, just general chat and....well mostly general chat. I wish I could stop myself though because I seriously eat up too much time of my day reading and posting here, and it reduces my productivity. I'm anticipating a drop-off in my activity once I start grad school next month (*DUN DUN DUNHHHHH*) and adjust to my new life.

As long as we are talking about missing members, what ever happened to Lanimoo? She's been gone since May I think and left without warning.
Nooooooooo dont leave if anyone leaves the zombies will come and eat my soul. But seriously you cant leave your like one of the few people who respond to my threads.
Old 2004-07-30, 21:33   Link #26
Cammie
Smooth and Curvy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by raikage
Eh..I dunno...it's still fun here for me. If I got burned out, I'd go somewhere else for a while and then come back later. There are a lot of people who have left, but then again there's a lot of people still here.
During my 2 months or more hiatus I did visit other sites but I did come back as a guest on Suki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biohazard
So yeah, i don't know if i could call myself a senior, but i've been around for quite some time now.. i like these forums because there is often something new to read, and it doesn't seem to get boring
I guess a senior member is someone thats been here a little more than 6 months or so. I could be wrong.
Cammie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-30, 21:37   Link #27
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

I was a lurker ... and it was ok ... I could do without the place. Had a question ... I'd come read up, leave.

But then I registered. Started posting in the naruto forums ... addiction growing. BAM forum crash. Temporary stop.

Lurking continues until I register again ... start posting in Naruto forums ... move to GC ... move to ... nope stay in GC. Haven't had a burnout yet.

Hi my name is lex, and I post too much. *grouphug*
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-30, 21:45   Link #28
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cammie
During my 2 months or more hiatus I did visit other sites but I did come back as a guest on Suki.

I guess a senior member is someone thats been here a little more than 6 months or so. I could be wrong.
Heh...I meant that but I also meant get away from the comp for a while - play golf, basketball, go to cons, go on vacation, etc. etc.

I think a senior member is someone who has something like 100 posts.

*gives lex a big hug, but in a heterosexual sort of way*
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-30, 21:59   Link #29
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
Quote:
Lani did actually left the forums for good as she told me, IMO she actually has a life as opposed to most of us

She recently got back but only to discuss Marimite.

the couple of months Ive been here have been great, and Ive certainly become addicted...I suposse that at least my english skills might improve in the process
mantidor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-30, 22:34   Link #30
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

I still wonder why insects need english ... it's mind boggling ... *sigh* ... or Roots for that matter ... I think ... trees don't talk ... so wth? ... not even going to start with jellyfish ...
Old 2004-07-30, 22:46   Link #31
Harogenki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander
*grouphug*
AHHH!!!!! I have a tazer you know!
Old 2004-07-30, 22:48   Link #32
Dopeskills
Thigh Master

Send a message via ICQ to Dopeskills Send a message via AIM to Dopeskills Send a message via MSN to Dopeskills
Yeah, a bunch of cool people like Lanimoo aren't around for various reasons... (P3PSI, Tzurial, nak, JAppi, etc)

heh, oh well. I still wanna try getting together with any animesuki members.
Dopeskills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-30, 22:52   Link #33
Shadowlord
~DESU

lol, you guys make this seem like a drug addiction

Anyway, yeah, this site is a part6 of my life, but I only stick to certain areas of the site mostly, I also run out of responses to post fairly quickly, so most of my life is taken up downloading/watching anime, and games.
Shadowlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-30, 22:52   Link #34
Harogenki

Quote:
Yeah, a bunch of cool people like Lanimoo aren't around for various reasons... (P3PSI, Tzurial, nak, JAppi, etc)

Get together ehhh? Like airsoft? We could have a tournament? Commonnn Oh and an update on the burning smell from my pc, it now smells like graham crackers, Like i smushed em into my tower or something, this is getting weird -.-'
Old 2004-07-30, 22:53   Link #35
diabolistic
pythagorean≠python gorax

Quote:

gah.. i miss teh p3psi and Tzurial
JAppi has been perm-banned, methinks.. though i'm sure he has ways to counter that :P

i've never really thought about whether i was addicted to the forums or not, though that may be due to my limited postingness. postingocity.
err
postage..

<Pabs> kcl, you sure do put out a lot of Naruto eps
diabolistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-30, 23:07   Link #36
Spiggy
Invisible

Send a message via AIM to Spiggy Send a message via Yahoo to Spiggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by diabolistic
gah.. i miss teh p3psi and Tzurial
JAppi has been perm-banned, methinks.. though i'm sure he has ways to counter that :P

i've never really thought about whether i was addicted to the forums or not, though that may be due to my limited postingness. postingocity.
err
postage..
JAppi was perm-banned but he was trying to get away b/c he was on soo much also b/c he believed certain people were after him. Leaving the forums or taking time-out isn't exactly a bad thing. I wouldn't mind hanging out with people just talking, causing trouble, or various other things that don't involve a computer or doing homework. Then you have unknown occurences that can change your habits at the drop of a hat. Something may have happened in the family, friends, or themselves, low income, mother nature, but you get the drift. I will probably cut my time down before the end of the summer due to green belt certification, sr design for graduating, and making sure that I don't screw anything up before I graduate. After that...who knows.... If I actually meet some of you offline and hang out then maybe it would be a little harder to leave. Too much thought process, time for bed.
Spiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-30, 23:12   Link #37
Harogenki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiggy
JAppi was perm-banned but he was trying to get away b/c he was on soo much also b/c he believed certain people were after him. Leaving the forums or taking time-out isn't exactly a bad thing. I wouldn't mind hanging out with people just talking, causing trouble, or various other things that don't involve a computer or doing homework. Then you have unknown occurences that can change your habits at the drop of a hat. Something may have happened in the family, friends, or themselves, low income, mother nature, but you get the drift. I will probably cut my time down before the end of the summer due to green belt certification, sr design for graduating, and making sure that I don't screw anything up before I graduate. After that...who knows.... If I actually meet some of you offline and hang out then maybe it would be a little harder to leave. Too much thought process, time for bed.
How can you do something with out a computer? Thats crazy talk, my life is my pc. If it ever dies or something then I die and ill have to find another hobby, which is already been taken so therefore Id just go crazy. CrAzY! Im so crazy I feel for my pc like earier i got spyware and i got it off but i checked all my folders and add/remove programs list twice to see if it was fine and then I kissed it. jk i didnt kiss it, though i should have.
Old 2004-07-30, 23:14   Link #38
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Well we saw Tzurial a bit ago ... which was teh cool ... she's not dead. Meaning we might see her again ... but p3psi :/ daim. gone. y.
Old 2004-07-30, 23:21   Link #39
Roots
外人、漫画訳者

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander
I still wonder why insects need english ... it's mind boggling ... *sigh* ... or Roots for that matter ... I think ... trees don't talk ... so wth? ... not even going to start with jellyfish ...
....my name doesn't come from a tree. And it doesn't come from the African American documentary either for that matter.
Roots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-30, 23:24   Link #40
Harogenki

Quote:
....my name doesn't come from a tree. And it doesn't come from the African American documentary either for that matter.
God seriously I wish i knew how many hours iv spent being at the forums, especially the general chat and did i mention the burning now smells like gram crackers? Now i love computey here but I dont feed her. Do I computey? *hugs his pc*