Originally Posted by Mirtual

BTW:
ROFL
SUPER SAIYAN SASUKE !
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-28, 02:43   Link #22
Rachy
Disabled By Request

CS2 Sasuke is smexy, leave him alone. Kyuubi brat is the ugly one when hes mad >_<.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-28, 02:51   Link #23
Hunter Nin.

CS2 Sasuke is ugly as sin. When I first saw him come out of that barrel I thought why the hell has he got that stupid long hair. Then when I saw his skin change colour I thought wow that really sucks, lovely shade of brown there. Then his face is just really stupid with the purple lips and stuff. When I saw the hands I almost died from laughter, I was really disappointed to see Naruto get kicked about by something that ugly.

I think CS2 Sasuke is just a really big missed opportunity, he could've been so much sleeker and cool looking. Like the long hair could've worked if it didn't look like Jiraiya when he just gets out of bed. The skin colour is hardly menacing and the hands don't look very aerodynamic.
Hunter Nin. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-28, 16:21   Link #24
dom33
Pat:TAISAAAAA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness
Perhaps the ugliest transformation in anime history of a quote "bad-ass" character...That's why Naruto losing to him ain't that bad cause all the Sasuke lovers couldn't even be happy with it because he looked so terrible compared to Naruto's superform (which was cool as hell)...

I mean for God's sake he had the Wicked Witch of the West's green hands $hitting outta his back...so uncool...I still think his final curse lvl should have been Sharingan eyes opening all over his body kinda like Hiei's final form on YuYu Hakusho...That would have been better than what we got...
i'm with you. i'd like the transformation alot better if he didn't have hands coming out of his back.
dom33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-01, 08:40   Link #25
Soma

The wings represent the pheonix bird paintings in the Uchiha secret meeting place, where Itachi told Sasuke to visit to learn about the Mangekyou. It also represents the "Heaven" part of his cursed seal since he can fly with those wings towards the "darkness".

The star shaped feature above his nose represents and looks exactly like the Uchiha police force logo. Just look up the picture of the logo and you'll see they look exactly alike.

The painted dark lips and darker skin represent the Eastern demon. You'll notice that in Japanese culture (as well as in other Asian culture), demons have dark lips such as those, and their skin is much darker. It was suppose to represent that Sasuke had become a demon.
Soma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-01, 08:46   Link #26
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

^ I totally understand what you're saying (I happen to know a little sumthin about wings and darkness ^^), but asthetically it just didn't achieve that....Now after that really great informative explanation at the end of the day, visually were you singing it's praises?? After the episode aired the forum didn't have alot of sasuke fans going "ZOMG sweeeeeeet!! Sasuke's Curse level is the $hit!!"

It was more like , "Atleast he won..."
Old 2006-03-01, 08:53   Link #27
Soma

Well, at least he's better looking than:

Spoiler for Manga spoiler:

That guy could act as his own series' mascot.

But yea, I can slightly agree with you, but power is not supposed to make people look pretty. And his manga look is much better than what they drew him as in the anime IMO.

I expect they'll have a slightly redesigned look for his cursed seal though post timeskip. He'd have matured and have different clothes (and other characters have been redesigned), so things will look at least slightly different then. I think it'll look much better and redesigned when he comes back.
Soma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-01, 09:20   Link #28
Razz

I don't mind CS2 Sasuke's form, its not bad but its not as good as it could've been...

Anyone remember Sasuke's form when he first used the seal against the sound nins back at the forest of death? THAT form I love alot. I really want to see it again the chakra spiralling his body was so badass....
Razz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-01, 14:50   Link #29
Searcher
RRR/Kotori/Tessa Servant

I am with soma, sasuke CS form will be redesigned, to look way cooler than before.
Which wouldn't be difficult!

Since i don't have the time to read every tread on naruto, i have these questions:

Is the secret that sasuke learned in the Uchiha secret meeting place about Mangekyou or about something else?
If it is something else, has it been revealed yet in the manga?

When sasuke returns, how much years will have passed by? How old will he be?

Can't wait until sasuke returns, i hope they don't bring him back suddenly to the gang, as a big meeting. Would be boring and everybody would expect that.
Would be cooler if sasuke would help out his former comrades when they need help. Would show us that he hasn't turned to the dark side completly.

Mine theory however is, they will find an intruder trying to steal the scroll that naruto stole in eps1. and that person will be sasuke.
Because oro doesn't know whats inside the scroll (i think). What better way for sasuke to become stronger than learning hidden techniques from the scroll.
Searcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-01, 17:15   Link #30
Yellow Flash
Banned

My opinion about Sasuke at lvl 2

The Black Chidori is stronger than Bone Spear, and it would cut through Shukaku's Sand Shield.
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-01, 18:11   Link #31
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Searcher
I am with soma, sasuke CS form will be redesigned, to look way cooler than before.
Which wouldn't be difficult!

Since i don't have the time to read every tread on naruto, i have these questions:

Is the secret that sasuke learned in the Uchiha secret meeting place about Mangekyou or about something else?
If it is something else, has it been revealed yet in the manga?

When sasuke returns, how much years will have passed by? How old will he be?

Can't wait until sasuke returns, i hope they don't bring him back suddenly to the gang, as a big meeting. Would be boring and everybody would expect that.
Would be cooler if sasuke would help out his former comrades when they need help. Would show us that he hasn't turned to the dark side completly.

Mine theory however is, they will find an intruder trying to steal the scroll that naruto stole in eps1. and that person will be sasuke.
Because oro doesn't know whats inside the scroll (i think). What better way for sasuke to become stronger than learning hidden techniques from the scroll.
Intersting ^^
I think that Sasuke's re-appearance in the manga will be a major fight with Naruto, as I stated in this post 8 hours ago.

He won't steal that scroll either. Orochimaru might already know the content. We don't know what Sandaime did with iit after it was returned to Konoha.
If Sasuke steals the scroll, he will be considered as an S-Class criminal too, making a return to Konoha impossible.
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-02, 11:39   Link #32
Searcher
RRR/Kotori/Tessa Servant

Why would sasuke return be a major fight with naruto? After all it would be years later untill they will meet again.

Would be boring to see them fight immediatly, there is no reason to fight for them.
At first naruto tried to stop sasuke from going to oro, now they don't have a reason, atleast for sasuke, he did beat naruto. Only naruto would try to bring sasuke back to the "light".

Isn't sasuke already considered a criminal, he joined oro (who is also a criminal)?
I don't think sasuke cares about returning to konoha anymore, first and only thing now is killing Itachi. That's the way an avenger should think.

I also wonder if sasuke thinks that he is strong enough to kill Itachi, or does he think he needs more power, if so where does he think he is going to get more power. Because oro isn't as strong as Itachi!

Maybe the story will be that naruto will learn that sasuke is after a scroll or an item that will give him the power to kill Itachi. And the search will begin with a team. That way we could see the others fight and see what new techniques they have developed.

Ps. will the CS dissapear when oro is dead?!?

Last edited by Searcher; 2006-03-02 at 16:12.
Old 2006-03-02, 23:26   Link #33
s-class uchiha
Naruto = Painful

Dude that SSJ Sasuke was hilarious!

Don't you guys think its safe to assume that Sasuke is probably and incredible beast and is above (way above) genius' his age? I'm hesistant to say w/o a doubt surpass Naruto simply b/c his healing powers but compared to say another genius - Neji a very comparable character

Due to fact that

1) He now had 2.5 years of training w/ a (possible Mange) Sharingan (I mean he was really good and a fast learner w/ out the 3 tomoae (did i spell that right?).

2) Has a CS body ~ Remember kabut says his "chakara caliber" changed (i suppose this could be a separate point and possibly not due to his cs..)

3) Now has a better teacher - Orochimaru. You just get better w/ better teachers (not that kakashi sucked) but this is really very rare exp. in the Naruto world.

Unfortunately we haven't seen Naruto's growth except for Oodama Rasengan *( sad... I'm sure he has Kishi just robbing us!!
s-class uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-04, 22:14   Link #34
Rock Lee X
Rock Lee Junkie

imo i think the made it perfect. The fact that he was suppose to look evil in a way cause it was the hate and Orochimaru's evil that made him look like that. maby after training with orochimaru and realizing he is good at heart his apperance would change. but i wouldnt know. i didnt read the manga. and i dont intend 2
Rock Lee X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-05, 09:57   Link #35
Searcher
RRR/Kotori/Tessa Servant

I don't know what kind of hold oro has over sasuke, i mean he is going to teach him stuff to make him stronger than itachi. But when sasuke is strong enough to kill itachi, then isn't he way stronger than oro!

So why would sasuke, after killing itachi, give his body over to oro? What has oro up his sleeve (besides snakes).

And can oro teach sasuke enough to kill itachi, because itachi isn't going to sit around doing nothing.

What if sasuke decides that oro cann't make him any stronger and decides to leave? What can oro do about it?
Or is oro just waiting untill 4 years are up and then take over sasuke body?

I find it all so strange!
Old 2006-03-05, 10:42   Link #36
Ichimaru

Sasuke transformation looks crap compared to kimimaru , i think he had the best and also one of the sound guys who turned into a spider
Old 2006-03-06, 02:44   Link #37
AllAboutUS
If The World Only Was

Send a message via MSN to AllAboutUS
Also did you know those arnt bat wings! there very very freeky hand on Sasuke!

i mean it look at my last post and look at the movie link and watch it its so freekin odd!
AllAboutUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-07, 07:38   Link #38
carb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Searcher
Why would sasuke return be a major fight with naruto? After all it would be years later untill they will meet again.

Would be boring to see them fight immediatly, there is no reason to fight for them.
At first naruto tried to stop sasuke from going to oro, now they don't have a reason, atleast for sasuke, he did beat naruto. Only naruto would try to bring sasuke back to the "light".

Isn't sasuke already considered a criminal, he joined oro (who is also a criminal)?
I don't think sasuke cares about returning to konoha anymore, first and only thing now is killing Itachi. That's the way an avenger should think.

I also wonder if sasuke thinks that he is strong enough to kill Itachi, or does he think he needs more power, if so where does he think he is going to get more power. Because oro isn't as strong as Itachi!

Maybe the story will be that naruto will learn that sasuke is after a scroll or an item that will give him the power to kill Itachi. And the search will begin with a team. That way we could see the others fight and see what new techniques they have developed.

Ps. will the CS dissapear when oro is dead?!?
Its a major one because when they meet up, you can be sure that sasuke will have the intent of killing naruto. That's how you gain MS right? But all of this would probably be after sasuke CS2 mature form( and i hope a better one at that) initiates a fight with his brother.
carb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-07, 08:07   Link #39
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carb
Its a major one because when they meet up, you can be sure that sasuke will have the intent of killing naruto. That's how you gain MS right? But all of this would probably be after sasuke CS2 mature form( and i hope a better one at that) initiates a fight with his brother.
He won't have the intent to kill Naruto. He didn't do it when he had the chance to finish Naruto at The valley of the End. When leaving, he said he wanted to achieve power in his own way, not the Itachi way.

I even wonder if killing Naruto will bring MS. Killing Itachi could be. Since he's a kid he's looking up to Itachi as brother as well as a close friend, which he lost after the murdering. Kakashi got it without killing his friend.

If killing Naruto really was his intention, he would have done it at that time, because he'll have gained MS even before meeting Orochimaru. Imagine what it would have been like in combination with the CS2. He could have been a threat to Orochimaru then.

I hope they'll change these ugly hand-like wings in more nicer wings, although we do have plenty of anime with a dark angel.... hmmm D.N.Angel ^^'
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-10, 11:11   Link #40
Naruto14

I dont know much but when he has his full transformation he kind of becomes some what a full demon markings and all.
Naruto14 is offline   Reply With Quote