2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2016-01-10, 11:10   Link #41
ninjastarforcex
Read My Sig :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuelGundam2099 View Post
Wow the new music is just as horrid as the previous ones. As for the episode itself literally half the scenes were irrelevant (we did not need space Cosco) and it turns out Kudela's nanny was a traitor, who knew? Real shame they never really built that up. In fact it only further cements that this series insists on using talking parts that do not amount to anything, so much so that this episode should have taken place as soon as episode 8. Next episode looks like another forced helping of endless gibbering that eats up run time.
fumi-tan being a traitor is fucking obvious. every damn time she is on screen she is doing something suspicious LMAO
Old 2016-01-10, 11:16   Link #42
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I actually didn't recognize the obligatory Char clone in the OP. Then the preview came and I couldn't stop laughing when I realized who he was (that wig ). I really should have known given his fancy for little girls.
Old 2016-01-10, 11:19   Link #43
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchadnis View Post
so if i get it right , chocolate man is about to turn char wanna be ? seem like this episiode Mika already smelled something fishy about the Nanny but oh well
"Charcolate Man".

*waits for slow clap*
Old 2016-01-10, 11:22   Link #44
Boukenxha

I'm curious and worried what name they are going to call this Char clone...
Boukenxha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-10, 11:23   Link #45
DuelGundam2099
Disabled By Request

Quote:
fumi-tan being a traitor is fucking obvious. every damn time she is on screen she is doing something suspicious
All she did was just talk endlessly about nothing to other characters just like most of the cast. So no, it was not obvious in the slightest.
DuelGundam2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-10, 11:24   Link #46
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Man the ED ruined things for me. Seeing Kudelia and Atra doing laundry there means that they'll escape this particular incident unscathed. I thought there was a good possibility that Kudelia will actually get assassinated and Atra being captured by Biscuit's Brother calling in Gjallahorn, but the ED means it will not succeed.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-10, 11:37   Link #47
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
All she did was just talk endlessly about nothing to other characters just like most of the cast. So no, it was not obvious in the slightest.
Look it up. There was talk of her dubious loyalties back in the ep6 thread, and I wouldn't bet it was the earliest. A few people were in denial, but it was pretty obvious for a lot of us.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-10, 11:48   Link #48
ReddyRedWolf

Seems to me Fumitan is like Grace O'Connor. Raise an idol of the masses and when the time comes dispose of her. Unlike Grace Fumitan can't erase her feelings.

Goodness even the Colonies hate Gjallarhorn! Nobliss is using that resentment to put himself on top once the dust settles. But first Kudelia has to die.

There is resentment for Earth power blocs, but there are those blocs that certainly want an improvement of the quality of life on the Colonies and the Outer Sphere but the current status quo is preventing them.

While most would prefer Gjallarhorn disbanded McGillis and Galileo want to change it from the inside. Question is for those two if it isn't too late for Gjallarhorn.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-10, 12:01   Link #49
Tenzen12

Quote:
I usually try to ignore you, but this is too stupid even for your standards. People on this thread (and on different sites too) talking about Fumitan being traitor for like...10 episodes maybe. Recently it wasn't even question if she is traitor or not, but who is person she actually works for.

It was obvious for while, you don't give any attention to IBO, but that you don't even bother read discussion on forum, where vent yourself is pretty new.

Your trolling is success, here you got some atention. Congratulation.
Old 2016-01-10, 12:21   Link #50
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

i actually liked the new ED..

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-10, 12:31   Link #51
cf18
Mecha Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Seems to me Fumitan is like Grace O'Connor. Raise an idol of the masses and when the time comes dispose of her. Unlike Grace Fumitan can't erase her feelings.
Well Grace was basically the mastermind(s) of the whole scheme. Fumitan may be a believer of their cause or forced to work for GN. It does seems like she was planted into Bernstein family years ago to rise a famous martyr.
cf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-10, 12:32   Link #52
Faux Mecha
robot looks impractical

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
i actually liked the new ED..
to me it lacks the umph!! & power of Orphans no Namida,
that combines with the visual of Barbatos blowing up everything into a flower shaped explosion.
Faux Mecha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-10, 12:34   Link #53
DuelGundam2099
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Look it up.
I did and there is nothing.
Quote:
There was talk of her dubious loyalties back in the ep6 thread
And all that speculation had no physical evidence to back it up. If she really did have traitor hints I want to see screencaps.
Quote:
Recently it wasn't even question if she is traitor or not
Because there was no evidence to indicate such.
Quote:
It was obvious for while
Except it was not.
Quote:
you don't give any attention to IBO
Except I do.
Quote:
you don't even bother read discussion on forum
Because the vast majority of discussion is just DEATH FLAGS, how "well" the emotional drivel is, ungrounded speculation, and HOORAY FOR TALKING/SLICE OF LIFE.
Quote:
Your trolling is success
I am not trolling in the slightest.
Old 2016-01-10, 13:24   Link #54
Monochroma

After a short hiatus, this episode is rather much a let down in terms of story development and any potential action. Of course, this being is IBO, all fights are few and far between and those that occur always appear to be cut short

Not that I am bitter about this slow pacing.... Its just that some of us may have waited 2 weeks to watch these slightly mundane 20 minutes, and uneventful new theme songs. Would much rather binge watch the whole season in one go to be honest.

Then again, I suppose we should be grateful.
This series could have been another Reconguista or AGE!

Quote:
Wow the new music is just as horrid as the previous ones. As for the episode itself literally half the scenes were irrelevant (we did not need space Cosco) and it turns out Kudela's nanny was a traitor, who knew?
I just love reading your analysis of the episodes! Its actually the only reason I registered to this forum.
Monochroma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-10, 13:56   Link #55
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Fumitan's allegiances wouldn't have flown past your head, Duel, if you had paid attention to the story, but you've been tuning it out every time you watch it. All of the hints have been set up in past episodes, and not all of them were during all of that "useless talking" you constantly complain about, so really, it's your own fault for not catching on. But it certainly didn't come out of nowhere.
Old 2016-01-10, 13:58   Link #56
Wandering Soul

I like the new OP and ED, but I prefer the old OP to the current one.

So the Char clone of this chapter is just Chocolate man acting chunni. That woman in the opening wearing make up looks interesting and I'm curious about her role in series. Hopefully she can be semi important.

I'm glad Fumitan didn't sell out Kudelia in the end. Hopefully she properly atone for what she has done and live to the end of this series, but this is Gundam we're talking about.
Old 2016-01-10, 14:01   Link #57
DuelGundam2099
Disabled By Request

Quote:
if you had paid attention to the story, but you've been tuning it out every time you watch it.
I have been paying attention and have not tuned out.
Quote:
All of the hints have been set up in past episodes
Yup, all zero of them.
Quote:
But it certainly didn't come out of nowhere.
Yes it does, at the very least it was very poorly built up.
Old 2016-01-10, 14:04   Link #58
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

News flash dude: None of that was useless talking. XP
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-10, 14:07   Link #59
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
I have been paying attention and have not tuned out.

Yup, all zero of them.

Yes it does, at the very least it was very poorly built up.
If you had been paying attention, you could tell us what this series is about so far, but you haven't because you've been ignoring everything every time someone opens their mouth. Frankly, I don't believe you about you paying attention, and I'm sick of your lies already. I don't know why you're even bothering to watch this show at all if you refuse to even acknowledge that the talking has a point.
Old 2016-01-10, 14:11   Link #60
DuelGundam2099
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Frankly, I don't believe you about you paying attention, and I'm sick of your lies already.
Except I HAVE been paying attention AND I do not lie.
Quote:
I don't know why you're even bothering to watch this show at all if you refuse to even acknowledge that the talking has a point.
Because most of that talking really is useless, you can cut out at least three quarters of it and not miss a thing.
Quote:
If you had been paying attention, you could tell us what this series is about so far
Martian children steal military equipment after murdering their defenseless superior officers because they want to take some rich chick back to Earth, they hijack a ship, and make it to a colony while the Earth military rightfully tracks the murderous scum down lead by a blonde guy with standards, but only after they take out some other criminals to make their jobs easier. So much for your point that you are incorrect about.