AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-25, 08:25   Link #41
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Seems like everyone unanimously agrees that this chapter was weak. What I thought was lame was the attempt to make Kira look like a badass. The only part I really enjoyed was Soi-Fon making Omaeda look even more stupid than normal by pointing out that he was busy eating when she was explaining the plan only to wonder if she actually remembered to tell him the plan a few moments afterwards. She can be a real b***h.

Anyways, there will probably be a few weeks of switching back and forth between Karakura town and HM before things begin to focus exclusively on one side. I just hope these fraccion vs. VC fights are short.

Old 2008-07-25, 09:23   Link #42
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Keep hoping...I'll join you because if he's really a demon, this can strech to about 8 chapters
Old 2008-07-25, 11:32   Link #43
Langus
Optimus Prime

K so is there some huge love fest/popularity thing going on with Kira in Japan that I don't know about? The anime's got him in a starring role, this manga chapter was pretty much centered on his reaction to Gin's name being mentioned...what's the deal? Since when has anyone given a shit about this guy?
Old 2008-07-25, 12:12   Link #44
Goronta

I always like matsumoto and gin pairing.. there's discussion about kira being their child...
lol
Old 2008-07-25, 12:15   Link #45
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
K so is there some huge love fest/popularity thing going on with Kira in Japan that I don't know about? The anime's got him in a starring role, this manga chapter was pretty much centered on his reaction to Gin's name being mentioned...what's the deal? Since when has anyone given a shit about this guy?
Maybe he's popular now because of the filler arc in the anime. O_O

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Old 2008-07-25, 12:39   Link #46
Prov1

Quote:
I'd say it's because Kira is unbeatable. You par with him twice and your dead. Can't even lift your sword.
Old 2008-07-25, 13:23   Link #47
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

He's dangerous especially fighting women
Old 2008-07-25, 14:19   Link #48
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasd View Post
First is stupid VC talk (how much he is more stupid than you thought), next we see stupid fraction putting themselves on the level of espada (by all means Yami is stronger than them, and they all act like they are alpha and omega)
You sure about them being weaker than Yammi? Imo the whole powerscale is messed up since Aizen did his early invasion and let the "trash"(5-10) be killed/ignored.. why would you leave Yammy back at home in his room when he is stronger than those fraccion? Or the Privaron..

Quote:
Look at the popularity polls, Kira has a lot of fangirls, same goes for Hisagi I guess.. but in Kira's case it's probably mostly because of this ginXkira yaoi stuff *shivers*.

As this could be the end of Bleach I have no problem with the 4 ants showing up, there's no need to rush things anyway. I'm also looking forward seeing Yachiru, Hinamori and Nanao in action.. even the 1st division's vice should get his 5 minutes of fame
Old 2008-07-25, 14:44   Link #49
EphemeralDream
Suigintou Fan

What i'm most worried about is that when anime-exclusive arc ends, we'll only be around this far from where the anime left off.
Old 2008-07-25, 15:19   Link #50
twkiwilee

i'm actually quite excited about kira's fight (love his new attitude--quite unexpected ), but mostly b/c i get to hear about ichimaru gin!

and the ugly part is funny. "i don't look at ugly things"--as always.

i'm actually quite sad and tired of all these recent manga chapters. They're too SHORT!! 17-18 pages wtf! and compare them to the first chapter.. about 50 pages no doubt~ sigh
Old 2008-07-25, 15:54   Link #51
Langus
Optimus Prime

^^ LOVE your avatar
Old 2008-07-25, 17:20   Link #52
TeNMaN
Lost & Found

Quote:
Originally Posted by thespringmoon View Post
I'm pretty sure I'm the only one looking forward to Yumichika's fight! xD
Ayasegawa-kuuuun~~! : D

:wasn't expecting much from the chapter anyway:
I think u pretty much had to expect KT would drag this out.

I also like Yumi and am looking forward to seeing him rock out his shikai where we can see it in action or a bankai!! I think Yumi is hilarious and an underrated shinigami. He may be kind of sissy looking but when he gets serious he always seems like he may be a badass (he is 11th squad afterall!) His hax ability is going to start pwning people soon!!

Can't wait to see Ikkaku go beserk again on someone too.

Kira and Hisagi though - eh, I hope they surprise me but ZzzzZzzzZzzz.....
Old 2008-07-25, 20:42   Link #53
Lendial

kt sure loves foreplay. weve seen all ikkaku has to offer and hisagi's shikai is only mildly interesting.

i would settle for ichigo vs ulqy if we dont get ss vs espada. but i never thought hed draw it out with fodder like fracion who barely deserve a name.
Old 2008-07-25, 23:24   Link #54
Xyrate

Yeah this chapter is pretty weak. I am kind of annoyed about how the manga is moving so slowly. It seems like it will be another few chapters before the actual fighting begins since everyone likes to talk so much about nothing

I really would much rather see Uli and Ichigo fight! ^_^
Old 2008-07-26, 03:17   Link #55
twkiwilee

Quote:
^^ LOVE your avatar
If you're referring to me then THANKS!!
I thought they were cute together~
Old 2008-07-26, 04:24   Link #56
lucasd

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
You sure about them being weaker than Yammi? Imo the whole powerscale is messed up since Aizen did his early invasion and let the "trash"(5-10) be killed/ignored.. why would you leave Yammy back at home in his room when he is stronger than those fraccion? Or the Privaron..
Halibel fraction were watching "espada" fight and were frightened it leaves them weaker at least than #6, and with much confidence I'd say they are below Espada or they would have a number.

For example being #10 doesn't bother Yammi to be a wannabe fraction for Ulq....
Old 2008-07-26, 09:51   Link #57
oompa loompa

Arghhh.. minion fights. nooooo.. gee can we atleast find out what the last ranks of the espada are BEFORE the silly minion fights ???
Old 2008-07-26, 09:56   Link #58
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

ikkaku --> im taking a bet that he dosen't go bankai at all. From a plot sense, its logical, since with so many captains with great reiatsu sensing skills, it would be too obvious to use bankai. From story sense, i don't think kubo wants to use the same trick too many times.

i dont really care about matsumoto or yumichaka. Kira would be interesting, and his new attitude is interesting. I'm expecting some gin extentiation.

Can we just have one frame next chapter that shows all 4 vcs defeating their respective enemies and posing cooly? PLEASE?

/kubo ignores me.

T_T
Old 2008-07-26, 10:04   Link #59
Hov

*dbz flashbacks*

I was really looking forward to seeing either the espada and the gotei 13 go at it, or ichigo and ulq... I'm betting next chapter there will be dialogue between the top 3 espada and the captains, then the following chapter will be just ichigo and ulq rambling on, then the following chapter the VCs will start to fight the fraccions.

We've waited long enough to see some action, why is kubo tormenting us?! =(
Old 2008-07-26, 10:04   Link #60
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasd View Post
Halibel fraction were watching "espada" fight and were frightened it leaves them weaker at least than #6, and with much confidence I'd say they are below Espada or they would have a number.

For example being #10 doesn't bother Yammi to be a wannabe fraction for Ulq....
You think Yammy wouldn't be afraid of released Grimm or Vizard Ichigo? I'm sure the 9th would hug his fishtank and take cover too come to speak of the 9th, imo even Renji could have taken him out without a double-ko.

The whole measuring system and logic behind the Espada and their Fraccion is kind of meaningless to me. Aizen simply didn't care about everything below his #4, so that makes 5-10 trivial and unnecessary from the very beginning as their only job was to distract the Captains, Aizen was fine with that and not angry about them being killed etc -> he had no high expectations so they were worthless to him while 1-4 + Fraccion are his main force right now. That's why I don't expect the Fraccions to be in the same league as Tesla(on-hit-killed by Kenpachi) or Grimms weak gang.

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga