AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2016-07-20, 21:27   Link #521
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.Freedom View Post
You'd think that if devils have spells that can alter their appearance, they'd also have spells to alter their voice. So Grayfia could just be using such a spell in order to disguise her voice. As I doubt anyone in the tournament would know what she sounded like in her teens.

As for the disguise she's hypothetically wearing. Aiding Ise while Sirzechs is still alive could be viewed as betrayal on her part within devil society. Especially since as her "king" Sirzechs is currently in no position to approve of the trade however temporary it is. As such she could be labeled a stray devil if she's revealed to be helping Ise.

@thefreakmike Most likely because she's one of the few people who would be curious about his qualifications as a king. After all his actions reflect on the Gremory house.

Although my personal hope is that it's Tiamat. As it would finally introduce why she's supposed to hate draig.
people arent going to see it as betraying sirzechs. She wouldn't have become Issei's queen. She would just be seen as advising and helping the youth devil that sirzechs himself too was trying to help (and benefit from lol). Hence there is no need for a disguise if it was her.
Old 2016-07-20, 21:31   Link #522
B214

No one is thinking of the possibility that Bina could be a Longinus possessor and Ise actually reincarnate her into his peerage officially?
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-20, 21:38   Link #523
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
who.... do you think it is..... is she the one who use Telos Karma. ^^?
Old 2016-07-20, 21:45   Link #524
B214

There are only 2 left, so either or.
Old 2016-07-20, 21:46   Link #525
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

^uhm who... if it's ok to ask... ^^?
Old 2016-07-20, 22:10   Link #526
B214

How the hell would i know, i'm just speculating.
Old 2016-07-20, 22:17   Link #527
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

^uhm I guess.... anyway I wonder what happen to Heracle and Jeane.... on V.22 poor them or maybe I'm bit sad on Heracles.
Old 2016-07-20, 22:46   Link #528
B214

Maybe they got pardoned like Vali Team and joins Cao Cao team.
Old 2016-07-20, 23:25   Link #529
Ultragunner

I actually hope that Grayfia is Ise's queen atm, not because of the ntr but it would be hilarious to see the reaction from the girls, especially Rias and Akeno, can u imagine how they would freak out? hahaha
Old 2016-07-20, 23:40   Link #530
Darius Drake

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
No one is thinking of the possibility that Bina could be a Longinus possessor and Ise actually reincarnate her into his peerage officially?
Spoilers seem to remove that possibility.

Spoiler for Small Info - From Previous Spoiler:

I just thought of an interesting possibility. Ryuuteimaru learned how to generate "host" bodies, and Bina's one of them. This would mean that Bina is Ryuuteimaru. The mask is so that they can hide the fact that nobody would/can recognize them.

Spoiler for Continue Small Info - From Previous Spoiler:
Darius Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-21, 00:51   Link #531
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Bina as Ryuuteimaru's avatar? Wow, never thought of of that.
Old 2016-07-21, 00:56   Link #532
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

But ryuu isn't a devil... unless she was given a queen piece. T_T
Old 2016-07-21, 01:01   Link #533
Darius Drake

@ kusabireika: While that might be a problem with my theory, it's possible that the person/people who assumed that she was a devil were mistaken due to either:

A) Purposefully chosen, and changeable, appearance (Devil Wings is one example)
or
B) A side effect of being Issei's Familiar ended up giving Ryuuteimaru some kind of Devil Magic Aura or the ability to use Devil Magic. Thus making it easy to mistake Ryuuteimaru as a Devil.

And if Ryuuteimaru had a piece, the question of whether or not it's part of a team becomes invalid.
Old 2016-07-21, 01:37   Link #534
aw454wtr

One thing that seems odd is Vali being half human is given ultimate class,while Ise only gets High class???Ise is clearly far more powerful than all other high class devils at this point and he is a full devil
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-21, 01:45   Link #535
Darius Drake

@ aw454wtr: I can accept it. In my view, the difference between someone raised to a High Class and the lowest Ultimate Class is something of an order of an order of magnitude. Issei is somewhere near Ultimate Class, but if given the rank, would be near the bottom of it.

Besides that, Issei's raising through the ranks, while Vali was, technically, born the child of a High Class Devil. In other words, Vali can only raise one rank, while Issei can still go up two.
Old 2016-07-21, 01:48   Link #536
KnightShade

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw454wtr View Post
One thing that seems odd is Vali being half human is given ultimate class,while Ise only gets High class???Ise is clearly far more powerful than all other high class devils at this point and he is a full devil
B214 already debunked this exact argument from anon on the dxd wiki.

Besides issei being a full devil is objectively false. He is about as full as tannin is.
Old 2016-07-21, 03:55   Link #537
ady623

i have an theory about ise's new queen maybe shes the rank 2 player the woman with the horn and now that she's been outed as a king piece weilder she still wants to play games but cant show her face and also she supposed to love rating games very much so shes intrested in ise becuase she feels he is the future of the games. although how did she hide the horn.

Also she could be one of the maous queens since they left them behind

ps. dont you think that shes wearing a mask a gundam villan would wear lol.
ady623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-21, 04:22   Link #538
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Considering that everyone is throwing their option, I think it would be interesting if the true Lilith was helping him, why not?
Old 2016-07-21, 04:57   Link #539
Variabug
Professional Lurker

I don't think the original Lilith would want to participate in something created by the New Maou Faction. Even then the chances of her still being alive and active after the war is slim because most of the "old" devils appear to have died during the Great War and subsequent Devil Civil War. I could buy another Lucifer as it wouldn't be out of the realm of reason for a second line to exist other than Vali's. Possibly a cousin. This second line could either be pure or cambion. If she is a hybrid then she could possess one of the final two Longinus, Innovate Clear and Telos Karma. Personally, I think it would most likely be Innovate Clear as it is based on the "tree of the knowledge of good and evil" or just the tree of life from Genesis. Having a descendant of Lucifer possessing the tree that caused the fall is just too perfect for any writer to resist. This is further backed up by the name "Bina" meaning intelligence or understanding in Hebrew. So at the very least it appears that Bina possesses Innovate Clear based on her name. I've found a couple sites that lists Lessthan as an actual name, but whether or not Ischibumi actually knew this is beyond me. It should be noted that these sites are less than credible. However because I have to deal with MATH for most of the search query it can be difficult to find relevant hits. I might just mess around with the advanced options when I get time tomorrow. He's known to make up names for his characters and I haven't explored the Gundam route yet. Unless we actually see her described in battle and/or appearance this is as far as we can go with who Bina is. Can't wait till we get the full translation when ZX is back from workcation.

We still have 8 LN's left and 23 is stated to have some crazy stuff happening. At the same time DXD will probably continue into a second series if sales are good near the end. With Ischi's current schedule we have around 2 years before we have to worry about that anyway.
Variabug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-21, 05:47   Link #540
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

one question though uhm....... is Team DxD disbanding or it still continue the one leaving are Cao Cao, Sakra and First Gen due to personal reason.... "raging war on Sakra and killing supernatural beings [Cao Cao and the Heroes Brigade]". ^^?

Tags
dxd: civil war