AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2023-10-11, 20:22   Link #161
larethian

I think power and tier level comparison only really matters in seasonal MoC full-clears, rather than general content, which can be done with whatever roster one has. SD can be hard but it's perm content with one-time rewards and you can clear it if you get good blessings synergistic with your team comp. While MoC is an ongoing bi-weekly thing giving about 8 rolls a month on 30-star clears.

YQ seriously sucks as a DPS in MoC without Gepard because there typically will be summoned AoE enemies like the fire breathing ones, and at high levels, enemies have increased speed and act more. This is also what makes my Clara really strong in this mode. My main DPS carries in MoC are Serval (and I have low eidolons for her), Clara and Seele. But once you have Gepard, YQ is pretty darn good.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-10-11, 23:13   Link #162
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Gepard will likely be the one I get on my free 300 standard banner 5 star. I'm like 50 pulls away lol.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-10-12, 07:35   Link #163
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
There aren't THAT many AoEs that hit the entire team. If against those few enemies, sure, you'd want Gepard, but otherwise you just want him to not be hit at all.
Unless you meant regular content, in which virtually any character can work, including bottom of the barrel ones such as Arlan, in MoC, you have many elite and bosses that deal significant AOE damage that easily overwhelms Fire MC shields, such as ascended (normal attack + windshear dot as extra, and special attack), Dragonfish (normal attacks), Sanctus Medicus Shape Shifter (the shield bash), Decaying Shadow (only normal are single targets, other attacks hit multiple target/AOE), Weaver etc. That doesn't even include usual culprits such as Kafka, Svarog, Deer, Yaqing and so on. I hardly remember any floor 8-10 where there was absolutely no AOE in both sides.

The irony is that except maybe against the ape, most elite and bosses that are weak to ice have AOE that pretty much screw Yanqing crit buff uptime.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Gepard will likely be the one I get on my free 300 standard banner 5 star. I'm like 50 pulls away lol.
Seeing that you already have Fu Xuan and Luocha, while having Seele and Jingliu, I'd recommend Bronya instead unless you already have her at E1. She is by far the most relevant standard banner character out of the bunch and it is quite unlikely Mihoyo will release a character with turn manipulation with stacked buffs any time soon.

Last edited by Klashikari; 2023-10-12 at 10:03.
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-10-12, 11:06   Link #164
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Well I already have Bronya E2 anyway.
Old 2023-10-12, 17:14   Link #165
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

All I can say about the ps5 version is.... would be nice if they actually let you login to your account, lol.
Old 2023-10-12, 17:41   Link #166
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Apparently, if your PSN account is already linked to a Hoyoverse account (e.g. your Genshin and SR accounts aren't the same), you are out of luck. But aside of that, from what I heard from acquaintances, they could log with their PC/mobile account on their PS5.
Old 2023-10-12, 21:26   Link #167
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
All I can say about the ps5 version is.... would be nice if they actually let you login to your account, lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Apparently, if your PSN account is already linked to a Hoyoverse account (e.g. your Genshin and SR accounts aren't the same), you are out of luck. But aside of that, from what I heard from acquaintances, they could log with their PC/mobile account on their PS5.
Yes, a given PSN account can only be linked with one Hoyoverse account, and that's across all their games. What you'd have to do in that case is to create a separate PSN profile and link this separate profile with your other Hoyoverse account. You would then use the switch account feature on the PS5 to toggle between your PSN accounts. (I have a three different PSN profiles on my PS5 for this sort of reason, including a JP region profile, and it works.)
Old 2023-10-15, 15:23   Link #168
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
There is a way but I dont even want to mention it since doing it wrong-ly will lead to wipe of your progress.
Old 2023-10-16, 04:19   Link #169
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

First time that Genshin and Star Rail's Abyss and MoC reset at the same time I believe. Abyss resets every start and 16th of the month while MoC is every 2 weeks.
Current MoC Turbulence was made for QingqueJingliu. Any other unit can trigger the turbulence as long as you use their Ult after they attack, which counts as acting consecutively.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-10-16, 23:30   Link #170
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Images
Somehow finished SD5 with a Nihility Path run. Kinda felt like using Nihility and was just autoing it on my phone and it somehow went well. Getting the Nihility Blessing that heals HP per DoT damage helps a lot, especially with that Abundance Blessing that gives Def per heals. Also managed to get the beefier shield Preservation Blessing, plus the Abundance Blessing that reduces damage if full health. And I managed to get a lot of Nihility Blessings thanks to that one Curio that gives 1-3 Blessings of the Path. Nothing could dent Gepard's shields while DoT were eating the bugs. The Nihility Blessing that gives energy to random character per DoT helps in making my units use their Ults faster, thus refreshing Gepard's shields. The Hunt Blessing that delays actions when Weakness Breaks plus the Nihility Blessing with Breaks spreading to the adjacent enemies meant the bugs were not taking that much turns and just taking all the DoTs.

I still have like 5 more normal nodes in the Trail of Pathstrider plus 6 of the gold ones on the side but I dunno if I want to grind SD to get the rewards. Here's my Communing Trail levels at least. Not yet maxed out. Haven't even unlocked Propagation path yet.
Images
Old 2023-10-22, 02:06   Link #171
Liddo-kun
is this so?

finally able to pull Jingliu in Europe server.

hopefully, can pull her in America and Asia as well, before the banner runs out.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-10-27, 00:54   Link #172
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

First time I lost my 50/50 to get E1 Bronya.
Images
And I'm out of gems. I'll probably wait for 1.6 drip marketing to see what characters will be there to decide if I want to continue to get Topaz since I'm passing on 1.5 characters.
Old 2023-10-27, 11:57   Link #173
Liddo-kun
is this so?

lost the 50/50 in Jingliu banner, Asia server. Got Yanqing.

was not able to trigger a 5 star in America server. Would have been tempted to burn gathered Starlights to get more Special Pass... but I'm not guaranteed. And burning Starlights that took months to gather just to lose the 50/50 would be the worst.

well, at least I got Jingliu in Europe.

tried out Topaz in character Trial. Does not have the raw power that Jingliu has. Looks like Topaz needs a party specifically built around her. Hmm... change of plans.. Would be spending effort pulling for her in America server, but not pull in Asia and Europe. Pulling because I like her kindness to animals.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2023-10-27 at 12:27.
Old 2023-10-27, 22:19   Link #174
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Won 50/50 in 70 pulls and got Topaz.
Old 2023-10-28, 01:14   Link #175
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Won 50/50 in 70 pulls and got Topaz.
Congratulations! I had 1 single pull left on the last day of the previous banner, no jade at all, and no guarantee, got Jingliu just like that! I was so surprised that I screamed for real!.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-10-28, 03:36   Link #176
Sacredus

GZ!

I lost 50/50 to Gepard and did additional 20 pulls. There is almost no chance to reach pity for Huohuo but since I have Fu Xuan and Lynx I might just skip whole next patch.

Anyway, at least got E2 Guinaifen, she reminds me Yoimiya from Genshin so I'm overall happy from pulls. As for Topaz... she will have to wait for rerun.
Sacredus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-10-29, 10:51   Link #177
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Myself I am waiting for the Star Rail version of Raiden Mei
Old 2023-10-30, 23:12   Link #178
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

https://twitter.com/honkaistarrail/s...02576309297308

Here's a Mei at least. Ruan Mei. Ice Harmony.

Oof, I'm wavering. Belly button. Legs. Voiced by Oonishi Saori in JP.
Been scraping all the gems to get Topaz. I'm at around 70 pulls already but still no Topaz. Probably a bit more to get her but now I'm thinking to just save the guarantee for Ruan Mei.

https://twitter.com/honkaistarrail/s...03862291316860
https://twitter.com/honkaistarrail/s...05198529458527

And I didn't expect they'd show the whole drip marketing now. They usually drop it one per day before the livestream.
Dr. Ratio, Imaginary Hunt. Xueyi. Quantum Destruction.
Old 2023-10-30, 23:36   Link #179
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Yep I'm skipping 1.5 banners for Ruan Mei on 1.6
Old 2023-11-03, 05:22   Link #180
Liddo-kun
is this so?

did one last 10 pull in USA server. No Topaz. Time to give up.

all Special Pass are now frozen. Starting buildup for Huohuo.

_____

finished difficulty 4 of World 7 for the first time. Farming broken keel for my Fu.

Spoiler: